Taproot

• Taproot
    AllAmericanDan1

Bought Our Long Road Home the other day, it's pretty good. There's no "Poem" or "Calling" on it (in that I mean there's no one song on it that stands out above the rest). Anyone hear the album? If you did what do you think?

(Side note: this is the first album Taproot has released after parting ways with Atlantic Records because they didn't promote Blue Sky Research at all...reminds me of how they treat Shinedown.)

Submitted by AllAmericanDan1 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Yea I've listened to it about three times now, karamway and wherever I stand are the ones I really like, their last album Blue Sky Research, I think, is still better though.

Bought Our Long Road Home the other day, it's pretty good. There's no "Poem" or "Calling" on it (in that I mean there's no one song on it that stands out above the rest). Anyone hear the album? If you did what do you think?

(Side note: this is the first album Taproot has released after parting ways with Atlantic Records because they didn't promote Blue Sky Research at all...reminds me of how they treat Shinedown.)

comments

Yea I've listened to it about three times now, karamway and wherever I stand are the ones I really like, their last album Blue Sky Research, I think, is still better though.