Talking to Barry!

• Talking to Barry!
    crazyquinn03

like i said in 1 of my latest posts that i was gunna meet the band...well i did (well kind of) after the concert march 11th in the pearl room (mokena Illinois) i was with my friends ricki n alex. ricki's dads girlfriend works at the pearl room in the V.I.P. section so she got us in there after the show. I was super nervous and excited and couldnt wait to meet them. it was right after the show ended so i knew i had 2 wait a few minutes before they wur ready to chillax n talk 2 ppl at the bar. so im waiting there with alex n ricki n i saw zach walk through the door with 2 chicks n he sits in a few seats next to me so myu first instinct was to say wassup n shake his hand. i told him what an amazing show him n the guys put on n he was extremely kool n said thank you very much. so i just barely talked to zack but saw him that whole night walkin around havin fun.

then i see barry walk towards the bar n sit down. he ordered a drink and the bar tender was ricki's dads girlfriend so she knew we wanted to meet him. she wispered to him to talk to us n before u know it, hes behind me n ricki sayin wassup guys. and he just sat by us like he was our friend. i asked him so many questions i cant even remember what they wur, he had no problem answering them and made me alex n ricki laugh the entire time he was really kool n he told us many things about the band and his life and his favorite songs to play. i asked him a few questions about jasin and brad and he told some inside stuff that i cant say :wink: he was hilarious n said if he found out that i post this online then he would find me n kill me so im keepin my promise n not sayin. but he talked to us for about a half hour n said brent was gunna come out but wasnt feelin good so it was gunna take him a lil bit. since im only 16 my dad had 2 pick me up n he didnt let me stay even though he knew how much meeting brent meant to me even though it was 2 in the morning on a wednesday night. so i wasnt able to meet brent but barry frikin made that night awesome. so i'll probly post more about it later but if u have any questions feel free to ask.

thanks

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

dalamar_2

Mon, 03/16/2009 - 21:20

Glad for you, mano... sincerely glad for you! :)

synneraboveall

Tue, 03/17/2009 - 00:14

Barry has got to be one of the biggest talkers I know...I LOVE talking with him...just don't get him talking about philosophy and anthropology...stuff like that..cause that man can talk for HOURS!!!! He has a degree in anthropology and sometimes don't shut up about it..but then again...I don't let him..cause I love listening to him talk...lol

Glad you got to talk to Barry...sucks you didn't get to meet Brent but there will always be a next time...Brent is so awesome!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 03/17/2009 - 10:14

that's good that you were able to meet him and have a nice talk with him. like lisa said there will always be a next time so hopefully you can meet brent next time.

destiny453

Sun, 06/14/2009 - 06:24

Barry was probably my favourite to talk to when I met them, he was so easy to talk to, we were talking about cooking and more random stuff like travel etc...can't wait to see the guys again! :)

like i said in 1 of my latest posts that i was gunna meet the band...well i did (well kind of) after the concert march 11th in the pearl room (mokena Illinois) i was with my friends ricki n alex. ricki's dads girlfriend works at the pearl room in the V.I.P. section so she got us in there after the show. I was super nervous and excited and couldnt wait to meet them. it was right after the show ended so i knew i had 2 wait a few minutes before they wur ready to chillax n talk 2 ppl at the bar. so im waiting there with alex n ricki n i saw zach walk through the door with 2 chicks n he sits in a few seats next to me so myu first instinct was to say wassup n shake his hand. i told him what an amazing show him n the guys put on n he was extremely kool n said thank you very much. so i just barely talked to zack but saw him that whole night walkin around havin fun.

then i see barry walk towards the bar n sit down. he ordered a drink and the bar tender was ricki's dads girlfriend so she knew we wanted to meet him. she wispered to him to talk to us n before u know it, hes behind me n ricki sayin wassup guys. and he just sat by us like he was our friend. i asked him so many questions i cant even remember what they wur, he had no problem answering them and made me alex n ricki laugh the entire time he was really kool n he told us many things about the band and his life and his favorite songs to play. i asked him a few questions about jasin and brad and he told some inside stuff that i cant say :wink: he was hilarious n said if he found out that i post this online then he would find me n kill me so im keepin my promise n not sayin. but he talked to us for about a half hour n said brent was gunna come out but wasnt feelin good so it was gunna take him a lil bit. since im only 16 my dad had 2 pick me up n he didnt let me stay even though he knew how much meeting brent meant to me even though it was 2 in the morning on a wednesday night. so i wasnt able to meet brent but barry frikin made that night awesome. so i'll probly post more about it later but if u have any questions feel free to ask.

thanks

comments

Barry was probably my favourite to talk to when I met them, he was so easy to talk to, we were talking about cooking and more random stuff like travel etc...can't wait to see the guys again! :)

that's good that you were able to meet him and have a nice talk with him. like lisa said there will always be a next time so hopefully you can meet brent next time.

Barry has got to be one of the biggest talkers I know...I LOVE talking with him...just don't get him talking about philosophy and anthropology...stuff like that..cause that man can talk for HOURS!!!! He has a degree in anthropology and sometimes don't shut up about it..but then again...I don't let him..cause I love listening to him talk...lol

Glad you got to talk to Barry...sucks you didn't get to meet Brent but there will always be a next time...Brent is so awesome!!!!

Glad for you, mano... sincerely glad for you! :)