Takin' a break!

• Takin' a break!
    lorilee

I just got into a cleaning frenzy and pulled the fridge out to mop under it. Weellll, bad idea, when I pushed it back into place, I put a hole in my flooring about the size of a hamburger patty!! :x :x :x My husband had to go watch sports and have some beers w/ his Buds to control himself!! :? The moral of this story? Sometimes it doesn't pay to be too clean!!lol!! :wink:

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Sun, 08/30/2009 - 15:45

I hate cleaning!!!!! :?

Oh no! That' sucks! :cry:

destiny453

Sun, 08/30/2009 - 15:50

Cleaning sucks...if i was rich i would pay someone to do it for me :D haha

Me too! I can't wait until the kids go back to school, so I can throw stuff out!

destiny453

Sun, 08/30/2009 - 15:55

Ah well i don't have that problem yet :)...Our kids are back at school already, when do yours go back?

They meet their teachers on Wed, and back to school Thursday.

I have been on cleaning hiatus/sabatical since I went back to school. And now I have graduated and work 40 hrs/week, I still dont do much. But, the plus side...I am getting someone in 1-2/month to help out.

:) For all his non tatty sweaty piercings, my husband knows how to make me smile!!!!

mollie + no house work = one happy chica

YAY HUBBY!!!!! :D

I just got into a cleaning frenzy and pulled the fridge out to mop under it. Weellll, bad idea, when I pushed it back into place, I put a hole in my flooring about the size of a hamburger patty!! :x :x :x My husband had to go watch sports and have some beers w/ his Buds to control himself!! :? The moral of this story? Sometimes it doesn't pay to be too clean!!lol!! :wink:

comments

YAY HUBBY!!!!! :D

I have been on cleaning hiatus/sabatical since I went back to school. And now I have graduated and work 40 hrs/week, I still dont do much. But, the plus side...I am getting someone in 1-2/month to help out.

:) For all his non tatty sweaty piercings, my husband knows how to make me smile!!!!

mollie + no house work = one happy chica

They meet their teachers on Wed, and back to school Thursday.

Ah well i don't have that problem yet :)...Our kids are back at school already, when do yours go back?

Me too! I can't wait until the kids go back to school, so I can throw stuff out!

Cleaning sucks...if i was rich i would pay someone to do it for me :D haha

Oh no! That' sucks! :cry:

I hate cleaning!!!!! :?