Take a page out of Seether's book...

• Take a page out of Seether's book...
    Jtroia13

IMO one of Seether's best album is their One Cold Night album. Basically its Seether playing songs of theirs from different album acoustically, they even did a great pearl jam cover. I know many fans here wants to hear Shinedown songs acoustic, i think it would be great if some of their songs were played acoustic. I know 45 and others has been done but their are a lot they did not that they could. I would definitely buy that CD

Submitted by Jtroia13 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

redsunrising_8397

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 18:07

yeah that's a great idea plus that could be a great concert opportunity to reward shinedown nation member

shiner_1405

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 18:59

i would love to see shinedown do an acoustic cd....thats what id like to see next...

there are a lot of acoustic albums put out that arent seether... but yes a shinedown acoustic album would be my most prized posession

i only said seether because that was the album i was listening to when i got the idea

synneraboveall

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 23:01

OH HELL YEAH...that would be awesome...I've seen Shinedown do a few acoustic sets but they never did that many songs...it would totally awesome if they did one huge acoustic show and played all their singles plus some fan requested songs. Sevendust did the same thing back in '05 I think it was.

omg i remember back when i saw seether w/ shinedown back in 2005 they did a song together! THEY ROCKED

AntiSocial Pap…

Fri, 07/04/2008 - 01:56

A SD acoustic CD would be cool. I probably wouldn't prize it more than the other SD CD's just 'cause I've always liked the sound of the drums more than anything. :?

synneraboveall

Fri, 07/04/2008 - 11:12

[quote="snickers"]A SD acoustic CD would be cool. I probably wouldn't prize it more than the other SD CD's just 'cause I've always liked the sound of the drums more than anything. :?[/quote]

They can still do an acoustic album with drums...just listen to Sevendust's acoustic album South Side Double Wide....it's acoustic with drums..the drums just ain't as heavy.

synneraboveall

Sat, 07/05/2008 - 01:02

Your right it did...it can be done...lol

You can have drums on a stripped down album, it's all about the drummer changing his playing a bit and not bashing the crap out of them like they do in a regular electric set. Otherwise it's no point.

that would be very cool. i may be telling my age here but who cares, i was around and in prime form when the first of the first started the whole acoustic albums and all of the mtv unplugged, it was when Tesla put out the Five Man Acoustical Jam cd. It was a fluke they played only 3 sets somehow some one recorded it and that started the whole Unplugged. I think that is cool, especaily since they are still making cd's and touring. Yeah that's who i should have said on that other thread. I want to see Shinedown with Tesla that would be the best for me, yeah really awesome. :D

I'd love to hear an acoustic album. I think that would sound pretty awesome.

drummer777

Fri, 07/11/2008 - 17:48

[quote="rock_saka"]omg i remember back when i saw seether w/ shinedown back in 2005 they did a song together! THEY ROCKED[/quote]

I saw that too, Seether headlined the show I saw, I left 2 songs into their set, I don't care for them but Shinedown rocked :D

shinedown_bound

Mon, 07/14/2008 - 15:52

A SD acoustic CD & tour would be ahhhhhmazing!!

But I love to rock out and get loud at their shows...It would be hard to sit still through an entire acoustic set.

twistedtara

Thu, 07/17/2008 - 00:36

I would definitely buy a Shinedown acoustic album.

synneraboveall

Thu, 07/17/2008 - 11:49

[quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="twistedtara"]I would definitely buy a Shinedown acoustic album.[/quote]

Same here. Not so sure about seeing a Shinedown acoustic show though... cuz seeing them live gets me pumped.[/quote]

they are AMAZING acoustic...you hear more of the rawness of Brent's voice...and when Zach sings with Brent...it's awesome..Zach has a great voice, too.

shinedown_bound

Fri, 07/18/2008 - 03:15

I have seen a mini-acoustic show with SD (last month)..It was only 3 songs (devour, 45 & If you only knew) and Eric is doing the backing vocals now. It sounds amazing! But I still have to rock out!!

http://www.youtube.com/hefernut

You can watch two of the videos I took during the private show there.

IMO one of Seether's best album is their One Cold Night album. Basically its Seether playing songs of theirs from different album acoustically, they even did a great pearl jam cover. I know many fans here wants to hear Shinedown songs acoustic, i think it would be great if some of their songs were played acoustic. I know 45 and others has been done but their are a lot they did not that they could. I would definitely buy that CD

comments

I have seen a mini-acoustic show with SD (last month)..It was only 3 songs (devour, 45 & If you only knew) and Eric is doing the backing vocals now. It sounds amazing! But I still have to rock out!!

http://www.youtube.com/hefernut

You can watch two of the videos I took during the private show there.

[quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="twistedtara"]I would definitely buy a Shinedown acoustic album.[/quote]

Same here. Not so sure about seeing a Shinedown acoustic show though... cuz seeing them live gets me pumped.[/quote]

they are AMAZING acoustic...you hear more of the rawness of Brent's voice...and when Zach sings with Brent...it's awesome..Zach has a great voice, too.

I would definitely buy a Shinedown acoustic album.

A SD acoustic CD & tour would be ahhhhhmazing!!

But I love to rock out and get loud at their shows...It would be hard to sit still through an entire acoustic set.

[quote="rock_saka"]omg i remember back when i saw seether w/ shinedown back in 2005 they did a song together! THEY ROCKED[/quote]

I saw that too, Seether headlined the show I saw, I left 2 songs into their set, I don't care for them but Shinedown rocked :D

I'd love to hear an acoustic album. I think that would sound pretty awesome.

that would be very cool. i may be telling my age here but who cares, i was around and in prime form when the first of the first started the whole acoustic albums and all of the mtv unplugged, it was when Tesla put out the Five Man Acoustical Jam cd. It was a fluke they played only 3 sets somehow some one recorded it and that started the whole Unplugged. I think that is cool, especaily since they are still making cd's and touring. Yeah that's who i should have said on that other thread. I want to see Shinedown with Tesla that would be the best for me, yeah really awesome. :D

You can have drums on a stripped down album, it's all about the drummer changing his playing a bit and not bashing the crap out of them like they do in a regular electric set. Otherwise it's no point.

Your right it did...it can be done...lol

[quote="snickers"]A SD acoustic CD would be cool. I probably wouldn't prize it more than the other SD CD's just 'cause I've always liked the sound of the drums more than anything. :?[/quote]

They can still do an acoustic album with drums...just listen to Sevendust's acoustic album South Side Double Wide....it's acoustic with drums..the drums just ain't as heavy.

A SD acoustic CD would be cool. I probably wouldn't prize it more than the other SD CD's just 'cause I've always liked the sound of the drums more than anything. :?

omg i remember back when i saw seether w/ shinedown back in 2005 they did a song together! THEY ROCKED

OH HELL YEAH...that would be awesome...I've seen Shinedown do a few acoustic sets but they never did that many songs...it would totally awesome if they did one huge acoustic show and played all their singles plus some fan requested songs. Sevendust did the same thing back in '05 I think it was.

i only said seether because that was the album i was listening to when i got the idea

last time i checked...

there are a lot of acoustic albums put out that arent seether... but yes a shinedown acoustic album would be my most prized posession

i would love to see shinedown do an acoustic cd....thats what id like to see next...

yeah that's a great idea plus that could be a great concert opportunity to reward shinedown nation member