The Tabernacle

• The Tabernacle
    Nefarious71

Just Wanted to me & my GF went to Atlanta last Tueday & seen the show at The Tabernacle & like always Shinedown put on a great show 3rd time seein em play & have never been disapointed,& just picked up the new CD yesterday Definately worth the wait I love the song "IF YOU ONLY KNEW" & "SOUND OF MADNESS" cant wait to see em again. Nefarious...

Submitted by Nefarious71 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I was at that show, too. I also got to see them at the secret acoustic show at one of the local radio stations. I met them down in the lobby after the show and took a pic with them.

synneraboveall

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 23:23

Where are you pix..we wanna see pix...lol

Just Wanted to me & my GF went to Atlanta last Tueday & seen the show at The Tabernacle & like always Shinedown put on a great show 3rd time seein em play & have never been disapointed,& just picked up the new CD yesterday Definately worth the wait I love the song "IF YOU ONLY KNEW" & "SOUND OF MADNESS" cant wait to see em again. Nefarious...

comments

Where are you pix..we wanna see pix...lol

I was at that show, too. I also got to see them at the secret acoustic show at one of the local radio stations. I met them down in the lobby after the show and took a pic with them.