Supposedly they are filming their new DVD in Atlanta...

• Supposedly they are filming their new DVD in Atlanta...
    cbd89

I dont know how legit this is but the rock station in Atlanta, Project 961, is reporting that they are filming their new DVD at the Tabernacle on May 5th. This is awesome if its true but I dont know if it is because I havent seen it confirmed by the band or anything.

Submitted by cbd89 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/22/2009 - 13:28

that would be awesome but we won't know till we are told a for sure yes by the band.

Holy Shit! I can not wait. The Tabernacle is the best spot in ATL. I'm going there tonight to see Lamb of God.

wow a christmas release would be great. Then i know what i'm gonna ask Santa :D

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/22/2009 - 17:22

christmas release would definately be nice. but i'm not going to get too excited till i hear a for sure yes. lol.

BrAnDi_11

Thu, 04/23/2009 - 14:29

Zach seems to have a cold on the other forums & confirmed!! They will be recording. So excited I cant wait.

freezerburn

Thu, 04/23/2009 - 23:18

I saw Zach's coughing fit and cannot wait!

The tickets have arrived in the mail and hotel is booked. Counting down the days!!!!

yep it has been confirmed by brent himself. Project 961 talked to him this morn and he said that he felt that the people in Atlanta are insane and they even had another concert taped but the audio was crap so they had to get rid of it.

You can listen to the interview here: http://www.project961.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast…

Go down to "Brent from Shinedown" and click listen.

dalamar_2

Tue, 04/28/2009 - 00:57

[i]... at the Tabernacle.... for Christmas... Lamb of God....[/i]

anyone else will break a mirror with an umbrella while petting a black cat under a ladder? :twisted:

crazyquinn03

Tue, 04/28/2009 - 18:22

[quote="cbd89"]yep it has been confirmed by brent himself. Project 961 talked to him this morn and he said that he felt that the people in Atlanta are insane and they even had another concert taped but the audio was crap so they had to get rid of it.

You can listen to the interview here: http://www.project961.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast…

Go down to "Brent from Shinedown" and click listen.[/quote]

that was awesome man! thanks alot!

No problem guys. It would be a fuckin blast. Sadly enough I cant be there..It sucks so much. I hate for UGA scheduling 2 finals on the day of which the last one starts at 3:30 and would take around two hours. ugh. I hate my life.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/29/2009 - 09:11

that's rough dude. I have all my finals on two days. Then I'll be done. it's not so bad i have one in the morning then one in the evening both days so I have some good studying time.

yeah, i got a final that day too, but **** it, i told my teacher i HAD to go home that night for a doc appointment i couldn't miss and he's pretty laid back and let me slide

showtime17

Fri, 05/01/2009 - 11:27

Do you think this is what the "Stay Tuned" message is about?

freezerburn

Fri, 05/01/2009 - 21:29

I do not think they have released a SOM video in the US...that is what I am thinking...

I dont know how legit this is but the rock station in Atlanta, Project 961, is reporting that they are filming their new DVD at the Tabernacle on May 5th. This is awesome if its true but I dont know if it is because I havent seen it confirmed by the band or anything.

comments

I do not think they have released a SOM video in the US...that is what I am thinking...

Do you think this is what the "Stay Tuned" message is about?

yeah, i got a final that day too, but **** it, i told my teacher i HAD to go home that night for a doc appointment i couldn't miss and he's pretty laid back and let me slide

that's rough dude. I have all my finals on two days. Then I'll be done. it's not so bad i have one in the morning then one in the evening both days so I have some good studying time.

No problem guys. It would be a fuckin blast. Sadly enough I cant be there..It sucks so much. I hate for UGA scheduling 2 finals on the day of which the last one starts at 3:30 and would take around two hours. ugh. I hate my life.

[quote="cbd89"]yep it has been confirmed by brent himself. Project 961 talked to him this morn and he said that he felt that the people in Atlanta are insane and they even had another concert taped but the audio was crap so they had to get rid of it.

Go down to "Brent from Shinedown" and click listen.[/quote]

that was awesome man! thanks alot!

[i]... at the Tabernacle.... for Christmas... Lamb of God....[/i]

anyone else will break a mirror with an umbrella while petting a black cat under a ladder? :twisted:

yep it has been confirmed by brent himself. Project 961 talked to him this morn and he said that he felt that the people in Atlanta are insane and they even had another concert taped but the audio was crap so they had to get rid of it.

Go down to "Brent from Shinedown" and click listen.

I saw Zach's coughing fit and cannot wait!

The tickets have arrived in the mail and hotel is booked. Counting down the days!!!!

Zach seems to have a cold on the other forums & confirmed!! They will be recording. So excited I cant wait.

christmas release would definately be nice. but i'm not going to get too excited till i hear a for sure yes. lol.

wow a christmas release would be great. Then i know what i'm gonna ask Santa :D

Holy Shit! I can not wait. The Tabernacle is the best spot in ATL. I'm going there tonight to see Lamb of God.

that would be awesome but we won't know till we are told a for sure yes by the band.