Summerfest memory

• Summerfest memory
    ShinedownPete

Just got back from Summerfest and have to say a great day.

This morning took my 3 daughter's and wife to Great Lakes Naval base and saw Royal Bliss and Midnight to 12.
    My little one who is 3 was showing everyone how to rock out that even brought smiles to the guys in Royal Bliss lol.

Drove home to my 3 year's old babysitter and then off to Summerfest..

Perfect temps and was there before 7 and wow it was already getting packed where Shinedown would play.
    We got to the side of the stage and held on to the fence..

Compared to last year it seems Shinedown was able to fill the place and some to the gills of the area.
    My 11 and 8 year old were exicted while we waited the 3 hrs until they setup Shinedown equip.
    They got a little nervous when the crowd grew closer but held on and got all in to it when Shinedown came on as Fireworks burst for 10 min into the set whice made it great.

They changed the order of there setlist, but first time i heard a prelude to Cynaide Sweet Tooth which i loved. Only song missing was Burning bright.

As we left i heard my 8 year old who is the shy one in the family say how she loved it and first time she ever sang out loud her fav song 2nd chance and my 11 year say the best thing about the concert was just seeing then live and well how cute Zach is lol.

As i write this there in there room 3:00 am still talking about the concert. So i just want to thank the band for another amazing moment in my life and a memory of a lifetime for my kids they will never forget.

Submitted by ShinedownPete on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Sat, 07/04/2009 - 13:53

glad you had a good time. Sounds like your kids had some fun rocking out. :)

that is great!! glad you all had an awesome experience!! i am taking my daughter and her friend to roanoke, va. in a few days! the cool thing is we get to meet the band! we are so excited about this opportunity to meet such great guys/musicians!! the concert should be amazing!! anyway just thought i would share this with you! have a great 4th of july!!

ShinedownPete

Sun, 07/05/2009 - 01:30

Love to hear how it goes for you.

Had a meet & Greet with them a few months ago and they were great guys and we love Zach.

destiny453

Sun, 07/05/2009 - 03:09

i love Eric. :)

Just got back from Summerfest and have to say a great day.

This morning took my 3 daughter's and wife to Great Lakes Naval base and saw Royal Bliss and Midnight to 12.
My little one who is 3 was showing everyone how to rock out that even brought smiles to the guys in Royal Bliss lol.

Drove home to my 3 year's old babysitter and then off to Summerfest..

Perfect temps and was there before 7 and wow it was already getting packed where Shinedown would play.
We got to the side of the stage and held on to the fence..

Compared to last year it seems Shinedown was able to fill the place and some to the gills of the area.
My 11 and 8 year old were exicted while we waited the 3 hrs until they setup Shinedown equip.
They got a little nervous when the crowd grew closer but held on and got all in to it when Shinedown came on as Fireworks burst for 10 min into the set whice made it great.

They changed the order of there setlist, but first time i heard a prelude to Cynaide Sweet Tooth which i loved. Only song missing was Burning bright.

As we left i heard my 8 year old who is the shy one in the family say how she loved it and first time she ever sang out loud her fav song 2nd chance and my 11 year say the best thing about the concert was just seeing then live and well how cute Zach is lol.

As i write this there in there room 3:00 am still talking about the concert. So i just want to thank the band for another amazing moment in my life and a memory of a lifetime for my kids they will never forget.

comments

i love Eric. :)

Love to hear how it goes for you.

Had a meet & Greet with them a few months ago and they were great guys and we love Zach.

shinedown concert

that is great!! glad you all had an awesome experience!! i am taking my daughter and her friend to roanoke, va. in a few days! the cool thing is we get to meet the band! we are so excited about this opportunity to meet such great guys/musicians!! the concert should be amazing!! anyway just thought i would share this with you! have a great 4th of july!!

glad you had a good time. Sounds like your kids had some fun rocking out. :)