SUMMERFEST JULY 3RD

• SUMMERFEST JULY 3RD
    Fiery Halo

The boys will be at Summerfest this year July 3rd .. HELL YA !!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Submitted by Fiery Halo on
Forum category
Is pro
No

john45_3685

Thu, 04/09/2009 - 20:58

HELLYEAH!!! 2 years in a row. they owned the fest last year! we were there soooo early... like before the gates opened.

Fiery Halo

Thu, 04/09/2009 - 22:33

I'm off work that day and will be there when the gates open . Hopefully it doesn't rain on us again .. LOL I'm sure you Amanda and I will be in front stalking the stage for 10 hours before they play ...

john45_3685

Thu, 04/09/2009 - 23:59

o man the rain sucked last year, but that was suuuuch a good show...

and the opening bands got a little bit old after a while, but it was so worth it.

and yes, we will be there very early again lol.

I saw the announcement earlier today...

Awesome that they are playing Summerfest again! WOOHOO!!

Im about 99% sure I'll be there! And I SO hope it doesnt rain like it did last year! That was MADNESS!!

Fiery Halo

Fri, 04/10/2009 - 06:37

[quote="john45"]o man the rain sucked last year, but that was suuuuch a good show...

and the opening bands got a little bit old after a while, but it was so worth it.

and yes, we will be there very early again lol.[/quote]

Remember the crappy band in all white ? LOL

john45_3685

Fri, 04/10/2009 - 14:28

ooo yeah i remember them lol. that was funny. they were sooo bad. i know saliva and saving abel are coming to the fest too, but im not sure what day. i dont think i can see saving abel again...id probly get kicked out. :evil:

Fiery Halo

Fri, 04/10/2009 - 16:08

Then you better go to the bathroom at Wing Ding during Saving Abel ..
The guys in white were so bad that I felt sorry for them and couldn't even watch . I hope we don't get a day full of crap again ..

john45_3685

Fri, 04/10/2009 - 16:53

hell no im not going to the bathroom during wing ding

the website said the new venue holds 25000, thats alot of people... im not leaving my spot.lol

dalamar_2

Sat, 04/11/2009 - 13:27

mmm.. :!: WI is A LOT closer to me than Edmonton.

Where exactly is this Summerfest? :P

Tried looking it up on Google, but there are like a hundred and thirteen of them...

ShinedownPete

Sat, 04/11/2009 - 13:32

It's at the Milwaukee lakefront and is a lot of fun.

It is pretty cheap to get in and you can see a bunch of bands play from different styles of music for like 15 bucks.
I am going to see Judas Priest and Whitesnake on the 2nd lol and then Shinedown on the 3rd this year.

Here is the website http://www.summerfest.com/flash/#

dalamar_2

Sat, 04/11/2009 - 13:33

thanks a bunch.

Yep, Milwaukee is definitely a go for me.

dalamar_2

Sat, 04/11/2009 - 13:35

Holy Molll....

I think I should spend a week there...

Offspring, Buddy Guy, Judas Priest, Whitesnake, Barenaked Ladies....

Oh, and yeah, SD !!!!

Fiery Halo

Sat, 04/11/2009 - 14:35

I have friends who spend all there vaction time at summerfest every year . It's alot of fun .. I hope you can make it ..

ShinedownPete

Sat, 04/11/2009 - 21:10

I think Summerfest is one of the greatest events we have that is close by for me.

I live between Chicago and Milwaukee and rather do Summerfest any year over Taste of Chicago.

Last year i saw about 30 bands in 3 days from Seether, Five finger death punch , Goldfinger , Stone Temple Pilot's, the Roots but the best was seing Shinedown.

john45_3685

Sun, 04/12/2009 - 03:06

how did u manage to see seether and 5fdp? werent they on the same day?

ShinedownPete

Mon, 04/13/2009 - 19:37

They were on the same day.

I had tickets to see Stone Temple so we went to see them but got bored so walked back to see 5FDP and as we passed we stopped for a few songs of Seether then to 5FDP once they ended being they were right next to each other we saw the end of Seether.

That's what make Summerfest great you can bounce all over and catch bands you like.

john45_3685

Tue, 04/14/2009 - 13:13

o. cool. i was front row for seether last year and shinedown.

i wanted to see 5fdp, but i knew i was seeing them at mayhem that summer and i saw them at the rave in october.

john45_3685

Sun, 04/26/2009 - 19:36

man im getting really pissed at summerfest. where the hell are the rest of the announcements?

not even the bands i know are coming (saliva and saving abel) are announced yet, and saliva even announced it on their myspace.

and where and all the metal bands from the zippo stage??

[quote="john45"]man im getting really pissed at summerfest. where the hell are the rest of the announcements?

not even the bands i know are coming (saliva and saving abel) are announced yet, and saliva even announced it on their myspace.

and where and all the metal bands from the zippo stage??[/quote]

I'LL SECOND THAT!!!

Annouce the rest of the band already!!!

john45_3685

Tue, 05/05/2009 - 17:25

we got a few more, but the only good one is puddle of mudd, and im not their biggest fan. i know saliva is coming to, but im sick of them. and saving abel is also coming.

Fiery Halo

Tue, 05/05/2009 - 21:28

You are not allowed to see Saving Abel young man . You know what happens when you see them !! Do I sound like your Mom now ?? LOL
You better behave yourself at Wing Ding .

john45_3685

Wed, 05/06/2009 - 00:37

i know, im not seeing saving abel at summerfest. wing ding, ill just have to be extra careful.

Tracy Dennis

Thu, 06/18/2009 - 22:34

well hello everyone. new member and am looking forward to the show at summerfest, does anyone know if there will be any meeting and greeting? the guys are on the us cellular stage, so we should all meet somewhere before the show at a certain time.

The boys will be at Summerfest this year July 3rd .. HELL YA !!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

comments

well hello everyone. new member and am looking forward to the show at summerfest, does anyone know if there will be any meeting and greeting? the guys are on the us cellular stage, so we should all meet somewhere before the show at a certain time.

i know, im not seeing saving abel at summerfest. wing ding, ill just have to be extra careful.

You are not allowed to see Saving Abel young man . You know what happens when you see them !! Do I sound like your Mom now ?? LOL
You better behave yourself at Wing Ding .

we got a few more, but the only good one is puddle of mudd, and im not their biggest fan. i know saliva is coming to, but im sick of them. and saving abel is also coming.

[quote="john45"]man im getting really pissed at summerfest. where the hell are the rest of the announcements?

and where and all the metal bands from the zippo stage??[/quote]

I'LL SECOND THAT!!!

Annouce the rest of the band already!!!

man im getting really pissed at summerfest. where the hell are the rest of the announcements?

and where and all the metal bands from the zippo stage??

o. cool. i was front row for seether last year and shinedown.

i wanted to see 5fdp, but i knew i was seeing them at mayhem that summer and i saw them at the rave in october.

They were on the same day.

I had tickets to see Stone Temple so we went to see them but got bored so walked back to see 5FDP and as we passed we stopped for a few songs of Seether then to 5FDP once they ended being they were right next to each other we saw the end of Seether.

That's what make Summerfest great you can bounce all over and catch bands you like.

how did u manage to see seether and 5fdp? werent they on the same day?

I think Summerfest is one of the greatest events we have that is close by for me.

I live between Chicago and Milwaukee and rather do Summerfest any year over Taste of Chicago.

Last year i saw about 30 bands in 3 days from Seether, Five finger death punch , Goldfinger , Stone Temple Pilot's, the Roots but the best was seing Shinedown.

I have friends who spend all there vaction time at summerfest every year . It's alot of fun .. I hope you can make it ..

Holy Molll....

I think I should spend a week there...

Offspring, Buddy Guy, Judas Priest, Whitesnake, Barenaked Ladies....

Oh, and yeah, SD !!!!

thanks a bunch.

Yep, Milwaukee is definitely a go for me.

It's at the Milwaukee lakefront and is a lot of fun.

It is pretty cheap to get in and you can see a bunch of bands play from different styles of music for like 15 bucks.
I am going to see Judas Priest and Whitesnake on the 2nd lol and then Shinedown on the 3rd this year.

Here is the website http://www.summerfest.com/flash/#

mmm.. :!: WI is A LOT closer to me than Edmonton.

Where exactly is this Summerfest? :P

Tried looking it up on Google, but there are like a hundred and thirteen of them...

hell no im not going to the bathroom during wing ding

the website said the new venue holds 25000, thats alot of people... im not leaving my spot.lol

Then you better go to the bathroom at Wing Ding during Saving Abel ..
The guys in white were so bad that I felt sorry for them and couldn't even watch . I hope we don't get a day full of crap again ..

ooo yeah i remember them lol. that was funny. they were sooo bad. i know saliva and saving abel are coming to the fest too, but im not sure what day. i dont think i can see saving abel again...id probly get kicked out. :evil:

[quote="john45"]o man the rain sucked last year, but that was suuuuch a good show...

and yes, we will be there very early again lol.[/quote]

Remember the crappy band in all white ? LOL

I saw the announcement earlier today...

Awesome that they are playing Summerfest again! WOOHOO!!

Im about 99% sure I'll be there! And I SO hope it doesnt rain like it did last year! That was MADNESS!!

o man the rain sucked last year, but that was suuuuch a good show...

and yes, we will be there very early again lol.

I'm off work that day and will be there when the gates open . Hopefully it doesn't rain on us again .. LOL I'm sure you Amanda and I will be in front stalking the stage for 10 hours before they play ...

HELLYEAH!!! 2 years in a row. they owned the fest last year! we were there soooo early... like before the gates opened.