Summer Camp

• Summer Camp
    pixie19

It would be nice if there was some kind of lottery or contest for the Shinedown Nation members to have a chance to win wristbands. I know Brent said possible radio contests but the shows I'm going to are not in the cities I live in!

Thoughts anyone?

Submitted by pixie19 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

randomsunkist17

Sat, 05/15/2010 - 18:11

He also mentioned asking Jake about it during the show. More than likely they'll be ones for the SD Nationers to win/get.

Yeah, but if Jake is wandering around the venue don't you think he's gonna get mobbed or what if you never see Jake - unlikely he can get to every corner of an arena to try and give our passes.

I guess no matter what they do there are going to be people disappointed they don't get to go to Summer Camp. I just don't want to be one of those people! 8)

randomsunkist17

Sat, 05/15/2010 - 19:00

True. We'll see just keep watching Brent's twitter and the updates on here.

i am in the same boat! the show i am going to is not in my hometown! however in the chat today he did say he might do something through twitter.. good luck to us all :)

randomsunkist17

Sat, 05/15/2010 - 22:23

What you can maybe do is go online and see what radio station broadcasts in that area and maybe listen to it through I Heart Radio or something like that.

ooh good idea!!! thanks!

randomsunkist17

Sat, 05/15/2010 - 23:16

No problem. ^-^ I'm going to one out of town too so I'll be trying to find out which radio station I need to listen to so I can try enter in some contests. My radio station here may do something but I dunno.

Yeah, gonna have to check out the radio stations. :wink:

well that sucks! but thanks for the heads up! i guess twitter is our only hope!

I would recommend checking it out. I know that some of the Philly stations (ie WMMR and WYSP) are actually saying ok the 93rd nation wide caller will win x prize. It's only been in the last month or so, so it's really new. Who knows?

brandyjohns@ho…

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 01:01

[color=darkblue][/color][size=18][/size]I'm in the same boat as some of you. The COM isn't coming near my home town at all. I'm driving 6.5 hours just to go and see them. So if there are any radio contests I can't win them. Now if there is something done through Twitter or on here I could at least enter it. Personally my seats are not on the floor or even on the first level. Mine are high up, so I have less of a chance to even see Jake, because I doubt he would come up where I will be. I have a feeling that 'Summer Camp' will go on without me and my group being a part of it. Which sucks because I would love to meet them, and I would LOVE even more for my niece to meet them.

[quote="valeriej"][color=darkblue][/color][size=18][/size]I'm in the same boat as some of you. The COM isn't coming near my home town at all. I'm driving 6.5 hours just to go and see them. So if there are any radio contests I can't win them. Now if there is something done through Twitter or on here I could at least enter it. Personally my seats are not on the floor or even on the first level. Mine are high up, so I have less of a chance to even see Jake, because I doubt he would come up where I will be. I have a feeling that 'Summer Camp' will go on without me and my group being a part of it. Which sucks because I would love to meet them, and I would LOVE even more for my niece to meet them.[/quote]

Never say never my dear. Be positive, and you may get lucky. Beides every person at the concert has as much of a chance and anyone to get a wrist band no matter where their seats are.

brandyjohns@ho…

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 07:22

[quote="luvmy3"][quote="valeriej"][color=darkblue][/color][size=18][/size]I'm in the same boat as some of you. The COM isn't coming near my home town at all. I'm driving 6.5 hours just to go and see them. So if there are any radio contests I can't win them. Now if there is something done through Twitter or on here I could at least enter it. Personally my seats are not on the floor or even on the first level. Mine are high up, so I have less of a chance to even see Jake, because I doubt he would come up where I will be. I have a feeling that 'Summer Camp' will go on without me and my group being a part of it. Which sucks because I would love to meet them, and I would LOVE even more for my niece to meet them.[/quote]

Never say never my dear. Be positive, and you may get lucky. Beides every person at the concert has as much of a chance and anyone to get a wrist band no matter where their seats are.[/quote]

I sure hope so!!!

You have to be positive I tell you. Besides being all negative espicially on here will just bring bad juju. No bad juju kay =) lol....

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 11:42

juju? never heard that one lol.

randomsunkist17

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 14:27

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]juju? never heard that one lol.[/quote]

Lol, I prefer Mojo.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 15:50

now that one i've heard of but not juju. lol.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 18:29

yeah same tony yoda.... i never heard juju either, but mojo i know

Don't know about the rest of ya, but it's 90 down here in Florida - that's Summer Camp weather! 8)

ShinedownChica

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 18:39

its like 85 in NY for once...

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 18:41

it is 90 plus here in texas. definately some weather for summer camp I'm hungry for barry's cooking.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 18:46

well summer camp (if i can get in) will be in florida....

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 18:55

sweet if i can get in it will be in dallas, texas yeah.

I've also heard, although I cannot remember where/when that Teresa might be a lead, at least to get you to Jake and EVERYONE can stop by the merch booth! So that might be an option for you Valerie.

brandyjohns@ho…

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 20:54

I'm going to the opening show in Jacksonville! I hope I can get into Summer Camp! I would love too!!!!

ShinedownChica

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 20:57

ESTERO! WANNA GO WANNA GO WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

lol it's something I picks up from a friend of mine at work, juju is luck, or karma, so no bad juju mean no bad luck. Be positive it's all you can be. :)

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 09:47

oh okay i see now. it's a new word for me. I'll try it on for size today. I'll take it for a trial version and see how it goes for me lol. thanks for the new word.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]oh okay i see now. it's a new word for me. I'll try it on for size today. I'll take it for a trial version and see how it goes for me lol. thanks for the new word.[/quote]

Yea for Tony! :D lol

It would be nice if there was some kind of lottery or contest for the Shinedown Nation members to have a chance to win wristbands. I know Brent said possible radio contests but the shows I'm going to are not in the cities I live in!

Thoughts anyone?

comments

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]oh okay i see now. it's a new word for me. I'll try it on for size today. I'll take it for a trial version and see how it goes for me lol. thanks for the new word.[/quote]

Yea for Tony! :D lol

oh okay i see now. it's a new word for me. I'll try it on for size today. I'll take it for a trial version and see how it goes for me lol. thanks for the new word.

lol it's something I picks up from a friend of mine at work, juju is luck, or karma, so no bad juju mean no bad luck. Be positive it's all you can be. :)

ESTERO! WANNA GO WANNA GO WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm going to the opening show in Jacksonville! I hope I can get into Summer Camp! I would love too!!!!

I've also heard, although I cannot remember where/when that Teresa might be a lead, at least to get you to Jake and EVERYONE can stop by the merch booth! So that might be an option for you Valerie.

sweet if i can get in it will be in dallas, texas yeah.

well summer camp (if i can get in) will be in florida....

it is 90 plus here in texas. definately some weather for summer camp I'm hungry for barry's cooking.

its like 85 in NY for once...

Don't know about the rest of ya, but it's 90 down here in Florida - that's Summer Camp weather! 8)

yeah same tony yoda.... i never heard juju either, but mojo i know

now that one i've heard of but not juju. lol.

Lol, I prefer Mojo.

juju? never heard that one lol.

You have to be positive I tell you. Besides being all negative espicially on here will just bring bad juju. No bad juju kay =) lol....

[quote="luvmy3"][quote="valeriej"][color=darkblue][/color][size=18][/size]I'm in the same boat as some of you. The COM isn't coming near my home town at all. I'm driving 6.5 hours just to go and see them. So if there are any radio contests I can't win them. Now if there is something done through Twitter or on here I could at least enter it. Personally my seats are not on the floor or even on the first level. Mine are high up, so I have less of a chance to even see Jake, because I doubt he would come up where I will be. I have a feeling that 'Summer Camp' will go on without me and my group being a part of it. Which sucks because I would love to meet them, and I would LOVE even more for my niece to meet them.[/quote]

Never say never my dear. Be positive, and you may get lucky. Beides every person at the concert has as much of a chance and anyone to get a wrist band no matter where their seats are.[/quote]

I sure hope so!!!

[quote="valeriej"][color=darkblue][/color][size=18][/size]I'm in the same boat as some of you. The COM isn't coming near my home town at all. I'm driving 6.5 hours just to go and see them. So if there are any radio contests I can't win them. Now if there is something done through Twitter or on here I could at least enter it. Personally my seats are not on the floor or even on the first level. Mine are high up, so I have less of a chance to even see Jake, because I doubt he would come up where I will be. I have a feeling that 'Summer Camp' will go on without me and my group being a part of it. Which sucks because I would love to meet them, and I would LOVE even more for my niece to meet them.[/quote]

Never say never my dear. Be positive, and you may get lucky. Beides every person at the concert has as much of a chance and anyone to get a wrist band no matter where their seats are.

[color=darkblue][/color][size=18][/size]I'm in the same boat as some of you. The COM isn't coming near my home town at all. I'm driving 6.5 hours just to go and see them. So if there are any radio contests I can't win them. Now if there is something done through Twitter or on here I could at least enter it. Personally my seats are not on the floor or even on the first level. Mine are high up, so I have less of a chance to even see Jake, because I doubt he would come up where I will be. I have a feeling that 'Summer Camp' will go on without me and my group being a part of it. Which sucks because I would love to meet them, and I would LOVE even more for my niece to meet them.

I would recommend checking it out. I know that some of the Philly stations (ie WMMR and WYSP) are actually saying ok the 93rd nation wide caller will win x prize. It's only been in the last month or so, so it's really new. Who knows?

well that sucks! but thanks for the heads up! i guess twitter is our only hope!

Yeah, gonna have to check out the radio stations. :wink:

No problem. ^-^ I'm going to one out of town too so I'll be trying to find out which radio station I need to listen to so I can try enter in some contests. My radio station here may do something but I dunno.

ooh good idea!!! thanks!

What you can maybe do is go online and see what radio station broadcasts in that area and maybe listen to it through I Heart Radio or something like that.

i am in the same boat! the show i am going to is not in my hometown! however in the chat today he did say he might do something through twitter.. good luck to us all :)

True. We'll see just keep watching Brent's twitter and the updates on here.

Yeah, but if Jake is wandering around the venue don't you think he's gonna get mobbed or what if you never see Jake - unlikely he can get to every corner of an arena to try and give our passes.

I guess no matter what they do there are going to be people disappointed they don't get to go to Summer Camp. I just don't want to be one of those people! 8)

He also mentioned asking Jake about it during the show. More than likely they'll be ones for the SD Nationers to win/get.