Summer Camp?!

• Summer Camp?!
    xshinedownfreakx

Has anyone heard of this thing called summer camp after the shows this summer? I read on Brents twitter tht there gonna have a party after some shows and hang out with fans tht have the VIP tickets!? let me know if u guys heard about this! ~Perri

Submitted by xshinedownfreakx on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/04/2010 - 15:13

(raises his hand and waves it) i do i do.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/04/2010 - 23:12

haha thanks.

[quote="ladysodevine"]Ah...Summer Camp... There's actually another thread going on here about it. I think it's over in "If You Only Knew" if I'm not mistaken...and it's like 3 pages long already! LOL Seems we all want to party with the boys! :lol:[/quote]

Who wouldn't want to as you put it party with the boys. And anyone who says different at least in my opinion is out of their mind.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/05/2010 - 09:27

lol well put.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol well put.[/quote]

Thank you, thank you *takes a bow* lol. =)

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/05/2010 - 11:29

lol too funny.

xshinedownfreakx

Wed, 05/05/2010 - 15:42

Lol! you guys are too funny! We wouldn't wanna party with the boys?! :D

nothing better than partying with the Shinedown guys :)

xshinedownfreakx

Sat, 05/08/2010 - 12:12

[quote="siouxi"]nothing better than partying with the Shinedown guys :)[/quote]Yes very true Rita! I hope I get a chance to!

[quote="perri"][quote="siouxi"]nothing better than partying with the Shinedown guys :)[/quote]Yes very true Rita! I hope I get a chance to![/quote]

Me too!!!

xshinedownfreakx

Sat, 05/08/2010 - 20:33

[quote="aromaine"][quote="perri"][quote="siouxi"]nothing better than partying with the Shinedown guys :)[/quote]Yes very true Rita! I hope I get a chance to![/quote]

Me too!!![/quote]Are you going to any shows this summer?!

[quote="perri"][quote="aromaine"][quote="perri"][quote="siouxi"]nothing better than partying with the Shinedown guys :)[/quote]Yes very true Rita! I hope I get a chance to![/quote]

Me too!!![/quote]Are you going to any shows this summer?![/quote]

No Shinedown shows this summer for me. They'll be back in Europe in october.
I'm going to see Halestorm again though, on june 7.
I'm very excited for that, i didn't think they would be back so soon :)

I will be at the Aug 5th show myself, with what sounds like a lot of people from these boards and the main site. Should be a great show!

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 19:26

WANNA PARTY WIF SHINEDOWN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

xshinedownfreakx

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 17:31

[quote="siouxi"][quote="perri"][quote="aromaine"][quote="perri"][quote="siouxi"]nothing better than partying with the Shinedown guys :)[/quote]Yes very true Rita! I hope I get a chance to![/quote]

I'm very excited for that, i didn't think they would be back so soon :)[/quote]Omg! I wanna see Halestorm!! have you met them?

Hey Perri, yes i met them. They came out to the merchstand after the show!

It was such a great show. I was about the only one that knew the lyrics to the songs.
They all noticed i was singing along with all the songs and when Lzzy announced familiar taste of poison, i yelled at the top of my lungs, but i was the only one, Joe lauged his ass off. During the song Lzzy came to where i stood and sang directly to me. Arejay noticed i sang along all the time when they finished playing, he took his setlist and came to where i was and yelled "your awesome" and gave me the setlist.
Joe threw a pick at me but the guy next to me snatched it and then he took another one and gave it to me in my hand :)
I talked with them all after the show and they were so sweet!
I will never forget this show. :D
Here's a pic with me and Halestorm

[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/siouxi61/P3310280.jpg[/img]

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/11/2010 - 09:30

that is a great pic rita. glad you had a great time with them. and if you ask me getting something handed right to you is always better than catching it by chance. when i saw shinedown in houston at the end of the show barry was throwing his drumsticks. and he noticed me asking for one, he smiled right at me pointed at me with the stick and tossed it just right so i'd be able to catch it low and away from all the other hands that were trying to reach for it lol. i'll never forget that little gesture.

I agree with you Tony. Getting something handed personally is always better.
At my 2nd SD concert, Brent handed me his setlist, someone else wanted to take it and he said no it's for her. Can you imagine how i felt? :D
It was so surreal

ShinedownChica

Tue, 05/11/2010 - 14:41

I think I would've passed out if i were you.... im dieing just to meet them.... i have a new offer for my dad tonight.... oh god im gonna go insane!

n2thevoid

Tue, 05/11/2010 - 23:14

Great Story and pic rita!

I absolutely LOVE Halestorm! They are always fun to hang around with!

Can't wait to see them again May 28!

Thanks guys, yeah it was a great night. I had to pinch myself if i wasn't dreaming :lol: at both occasions :D

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 09:22

Tony - I want that stick! :twisted: He didn't come very far over the the right side of the stage at our show so I didn't even get a chance to catch one. Bummer. He did spray a bottle of water on all of us though! :lol:[/quote]

lol. alot of other people wanted the stick too i'm sorry but I can't give it up. It's means a lot to me to have a Bear drumstick after the show Zach signed it for me as well haha. he was so cool just hanging out with me. I also neglected to mention that at that same show I got Brent's towel. Which was really awesome. He was really sick too so I tried not to touch my face with it lmao. Still ended up getting sick but I kept telling my friends that a rockstars germs got me sick lol.

randomsunkist17

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 11:07

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]Tony - I want that stick! :twisted: He didn't come very far over the the right side of the stage at our show so I didn't even get a chance to catch one. Bummer. He did spray a bottle of water on all of us though! :lol:[/quote]

lol. alot of other people wanted the stick too i'm sorry but I can't give it up. It's means a lot to me to have a Bear drumstick after the show Zach signed it for me as well haha. he was so cool just hanging out with me. I also neglected to mention that at that same show I got Brent's towel. Which was really awesome. He was really sick too so I tried not to touch my face with it lmao. Still ended up getting sick but I kept telling my friends that a rockstars germs got me sick lol.[/quote]

Lol, the Brentisha Zacharia Barrisha-bear Bass in me just wants to go.

"Ohmygosh! Brent's germs and sweat on a towel. I will treasure it forever! *inhales the scent deeply* It smells like arrogance and pickles and a hint of Lovespell from Victoria Secret O.o...Oh no wait that's from me when I pounced on him at the M&G and told him how much I wuved him and that we should have a shotgun wedding right then and there but he didn't want to and called Jake over to take me away but I told Jake that he can't take Brent away from my cold dead fingers. Unfortunately all he had to do was pick me up like a lil kitten and toss me out. But oh am I sneaky sneaky. >.> <.< I tip-toed backstage when no one was looking and swiffered all the picks and sticks and anything else the guys hands had touch, including Bear the drum tech, almost had Zach but he's a quick lil guy. ^-^ Best concert ever!

XD

[quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]Tony - I want that stick! :twisted: He didn't come very far over the the right side of the stage at our show so I didn't even get a chance to catch one. Bummer. He did spray a bottle of water on all of us though! :lol:[/quote]

lol. alot of other people wanted the stick too i'm sorry but I can't give it up. It's means a lot to me to have a Bear drumstick after the show Zach signed it for me as well haha. he was so cool just hanging out with me. I also neglected to mention that at that same show I got Brent's towel. Which was really awesome. He was really sick too so I tried not to touch my face with it lmao. Still ended up getting sick but I kept telling my friends that a rockstars germs got me sick lol.[/quote]

"Ohmygosh! Brent's germs and sweat on a towel. I will treasure it forever! *inhales the scent deeply* It smells like arrogance and pickles and a hint of Lovespell from Victoria Secret O.o...Oh no wait that's from me when I pounced on him at the M&G and told him how much I wuved him and that we should have a shotgun wedding right then and there but he didn't want to and called Jake over to take me away but I told Jake that he can't take Brent away from my cold dead fingers. Unfortunately all he had to do was pick me up like a lil kitten and toss me out. But oh am I sneaky sneaky. >.> <.< I tip-toed backstage when no one was looking and swiffered all the picks and sticks and anything else the guys hands had touch, including Bear the drum tech, almost had Zach but he's a quick lil guy. ^-^ Best concert ever!

XD[/quote]

LMAO, You swiffered them??? When you say that it makes me think of the swiffer sweeper thing and you running around stage dusting everything.

randomsunkist17

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 12:57

I think I was going for Swiffer the fox from Dora the Explorer, but that works too. ^-^

[quote="randomsunkist17"]I think I was going for Swiffer the fox from Dora the Explorer, but that works too. ^-^[/quote]

lol never watched Dora lol, so you think Zach is dusty and in need of dusting lmao.

randomsunkist17

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 14:17

Well, if I were to think with my gutter mind. Then yes I do think Zach needs to be dusted by me personally. ;) Brentisha Zacharia Barrisha-bear Bass does love to clean things SD related. ^-^

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 14:18

lol you definately got quite an imagination lol. i still have the towel too and very proud of it. haha. it was a good night and I had my hands on a eric pick too but I gave to merkjr another member of the Sd nation family cuz she was not lucky enough to catch anything.

randomsunkist17

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 14:23

Thanks Tony. Maybe I should make a story about Brentisha Zacharia Barrisha-bear Bass and her Shinedown Adventures. Lol that'd be hilarious. That's very nice of you to give that pick to merkjr. I haven't been close enough to the stage to get anything yet. But this August I will be. ^-^ Woohoo!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 14:33

lol believe me i wanted to be selfish and keep everything but she pleaded for it. haha. i found it on the floor next to a dime after the show lol. don't know why it ended up next to a dime but i was more excited to see the bass pick lol.

Has anyone heard of this thing called summer camp after the shows this summer? I read on Brents twitter tht there gonna have a party after some shows and hang out with fans tht have the VIP tickets!? let me know if u guys heard about this! ~Perri

comments

nice to hear that. i'm glad my jokes are landing too. lol.

That's my goal in life Bobbette.

You guys are cracking me up! :lol:

[quote="siouxi"]Hey Perri, yes i met them. They came out to the merchstand after the show!

It was such a great show. I was about the only one that knew the lyrics to the songs.
They all noticed i was singing along with all the songs and when Lzzy announced familiar taste of poison, i yelled at the top of my lungs, but i was the only one, Joe lauged his ass off. During the song Lzzy came to where i stood and sang directly to me. Arejay noticed i sang along all the time when they finished playing, he took his setlist and came to where i was and yelled "your awesome" and gave me the setlist.
Joe threw a pick at me but the guy next to me snatched it and then he took another one and gave it to me in my hand :)

[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/siouxi61/P3310280.jpg[/img][/quo… Rita! You are very lucky to have met them! That's so awesome tht Lzzy sang to you! I hope Brent sings to me someday! LOL!

yup yup. it was nice shiney and black too. wish i could've kept it but oh well when i go to my meet and greet i'm going to ask him for a pick lol.

Who in their right mind would drop an Eric Bass pick? That's like blasphemy! Good thing you found it.

lol believe me i wanted to be selfish and keep everything but she pleaded for it. haha. i found it on the floor next to a dime after the show lol. don't know why it ended up next to a dime but i was more excited to see the bass pick lol.

Thanks Tony. Maybe I should make a story about Brentisha Zacharia Barrisha-bear Bass and her Shinedown Adventures. Lol that'd be hilarious. That's very nice of you to give that pick to merkjr. I haven't been close enough to the stage to get anything yet. But this August I will be. ^-^ Woohoo!

lol you definately got quite an imagination lol. i still have the towel too and very proud of it. haha. it was a good night and I had my hands on a eric pick too but I gave to merkjr another member of the Sd nation family cuz she was not lucky enough to catch anything.

Well, if I were to think with my gutter mind. Then yes I do think Zach needs to be dusted by me personally. ;) Brentisha Zacharia Barrisha-bear Bass does love to clean things SD related. ^-^

[quote="randomsunkist17"]I think I was going for Swiffer the fox from Dora the Explorer, but that works too. ^-^[/quote]

lol never watched Dora lol, so you think Zach is dusty and in need of dusting lmao.

I think I was going for Swiffer the fox from Dora the Explorer, but that works too. ^-^

[quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]Tony - I want that stick! :twisted: He didn't come very far over the the right side of the stage at our show so I didn't even get a chance to catch one. Bummer. He did spray a bottle of water on all of us though! :lol:[/quote]

XD[/quote]

LMAO, You swiffered them??? When you say that it makes me think of the swiffer sweeper thing and you running around stage dusting everything.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]Tony - I want that stick! :twisted: He didn't come very far over the the right side of the stage at our show so I didn't even get a chance to catch one. Bummer. He did spray a bottle of water on all of us though! :lol:[/quote]

XD

Tony - I want that stick! :twisted: He didn't come very far over the the right side of the stage at our show so I didn't even get a chance to catch one. Bummer. He did spray a bottle of water on all of us though! :lol:[/quote]

lol. alot of other people wanted the stick too i'm sorry but I can't give it up. It's means a lot to me to have a Bear drumstick after the show Zach signed it for me as well haha. he was so cool just hanging out with me. I also neglected to mention that at that same show I got Brent's towel. Which was really awesome. He was really sick too so I tried not to touch my face with it lmao. Still ended up getting sick but I kept telling my friends that a rockstars germs got me sick lol.

Thanks guys, yeah it was a great night. I had to pinch myself if i wasn't dreaming :lol: at both occasions :D

Great Story and pic rita!

I absolutely LOVE Halestorm! They are always fun to hang around with!

Can't wait to see them again May 28!

I think I would've passed out if i were you.... im dieing just to meet them.... i have a new offer for my dad tonight.... oh god im gonna go insane!

I agree with you Tony. Getting something handed personally is always better.
At my 2nd SD concert, Brent handed me his setlist, someone else wanted to take it and he said no it's for her. Can you imagine how i felt? :D
It was so surreal

that is a great pic rita. glad you had a great time with them. and if you ask me getting something handed right to you is always better than catching it by chance. when i saw shinedown in houston at the end of the show barry was throwing his drumsticks. and he noticed me asking for one, he smiled right at me pointed at me with the stick and tossed it just right so i'd be able to catch it low and away from all the other hands that were trying to reach for it lol. i'll never forget that little gesture.

Hey Perri, yes i met them. They came out to the merchstand after the show!

[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/siouxi61/P3310280.jpg[/img]

[quote="siouxi"][quote="perri"][quote="aromaine"][quote="perri"][quote="siouxi"]nothing better than partying with the Shinedown guys :)[/quote]Yes very true Rita! I hope I get a chance to![/quote]

I'm very excited for that, i didn't think they would be back so soon :)[/quote]Omg! I wanna see Halestorm!! have you met them?

WANNA PARTY WIF SHINEDOWN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be at the Aug 5th show myself, with what sounds like a lot of people from these boards and the main site. Should be a great show!

[quote="perri"][quote="aromaine"][quote="perri"][quote="siouxi"]nothing better than partying with the Shinedown guys :)[/quote]Yes very true Rita! I hope I get a chance to![/quote]

I'm very excited for that, i didn't think they would be back so soon :)

[quote="aromaine"][quote="perri"][quote="siouxi"]nothing better than partying with the Shinedown guys :)[/quote]Yes very true Rita! I hope I get a chance to![/quote]

Me too!!![/quote]Are you going to any shows this summer?!

[quote="perri"][quote="siouxi"]nothing better than partying with the Shinedown guys :)[/quote]Yes very true Rita! I hope I get a chance to![/quote]

Me too!!!

[quote="siouxi"]nothing better than partying with the Shinedown guys :)[/quote]Yes very true Rita! I hope I get a chance to!

nothing better than partying with the Shinedown guys :)

Lol! you guys are too funny! We wouldn't wanna party with the boys?! :D

lol too funny.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol well put.[/quote]

Thank you, thank you *takes a bow* lol. =)

lol well put.

[quote="ladysodevine"]Ah...Summer Camp... There's actually another thread going on here about it. I think it's over in "If You Only Knew" if I'm not mistaken...and it's like 3 pages long already! LOL Seems we all want to party with the boys! :lol:[/quote]

Who wouldn't want to as you put it party with the boys. And anyone who says different at least in my opinion is out of their mind.

haha thanks.

(raises his hand and waves it) i do i do.