This summer?

• This summer?
    Sandy_17

Hey Nation people ? What are your plans this summer?

Submitted by Sandy_17 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/11/2010 - 23:37

fl from 6/30-7/22 camping in cape cod for a weekend & lotsa concerts

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/11/2010 - 23:39

you???

Pretty much the rest of June, I'm jsut working, July I really have no clue as of yet. August I have a concert to go to nearly every weekend, and at the end of Sept. I am supposed to be going to texas to visit a friend for the week.

inked4life

Sat, 06/12/2010 - 02:46

I only have one concert planned this summer. I originally wanted to see disturbed too, but decided that getting the platinum package was better than having to travel almost 3 hours to see disturbed. However I do plan on getting more tattoos. As for which ones that I will do, I am not sure. I have a lot of ideas and have to decide which ones that I want to do first.

[quote="twilight123450"]fl from 6/30-7/22 camping in cape cod for a weekend & lotsa concerts[/quote] wow from fla ,the heat to Cape Cod coolness thats a switch in temps there.but must be nice. I have not been that far up north. What is the warmest temp there in the mid summer do you know?

randomsunkist17

Sat, 06/12/2010 - 14:52

Let's see, my fam is going camping sometime, my birthday is in 5 days so I'll be celebrating that, working, taking more summer classes, and then the Carnival of Madness, state fair, and that's pretty much it for me.

ShinedownChica

Sat, 06/12/2010 - 22:29

no clue.... will be my first time... but it should get pretty hot cuz where im from is more norther and it gets to 90s and humid quite a bit during the summer

Didnt know this. I live in Kentucky and this week its been should I say tropical. We seem to be getting all that rain that was in Ark.,

ShinedownChica

Sun, 06/13/2010 - 08:54

yeah i live in new york and our weather is like bipolar.... mon-wed was hot thurs-sat was like 50 & rainy and now today is gorgeous

A whole lot of nothing. Going to redo our bathrooms in hopes of selling our place sometime over the next year. Might go camping/rafting one weekend. But our big thing is really the CoM.

randomsunkist17

Mon, 06/14/2010 - 15:37

[quote="sks463"]Didnt know this. I live in Kentucky and this week its been should I say tropical. We seem to be getting all that rain that was in Ark.,[/quote]

I know it's been pretty nice lately and then we get poured on with rain.

[quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="sks463"]Didnt know this. I live in Kentucky and this week its been should I say tropical. We seem to be getting all that rain that was in Ark.,[/quote]

I know it's been pretty nice lately and then we get poured on with rain.[/quote] Holy Noah! Its keeps raining I will need an ark to live in on this side of Kentucky. Now the count down begins for the fourth guys. Going to the cousins house in Va for an old fashioned cook-out and fireworks. Usually about 60 people atttend. They do the smoked ribs and steaks and tenderloins that would melt in your mouth. And my husband as a treat picked up some Kentucky Peach Moonshine. And no I am not saving it for Jake the Shinedown greeter unless he gaurantees at least a few more minutes of talking with the guys at our meetngreet. What do you think? :)

ShinedownChica

Mon, 06/14/2010 - 19:08

i think i wanna know what peach moonshine is..... cuz it sounds like food and i like food... damn all this thinking bout food made me hungry again and i just finished eating dinner.... dammit.....

[quote="twilight123450"]i think i wanna know what peach moonshine is..... cuz it sounds like food and i like food... damn all this thinking bout food made me hungry again and i just finished eating dinner.... dammit.....[/quote] Well sorry to say there isnt any food in Peach Moonshine. Kentucky is famous for its Kentucky moonshine and it has peach flavoring to it. Even Shinedown has a song with a sentence with Kentucky Moonshine in it.The song? What a Shame.Now as for all that grilled food? Words cannot desribe how good it is. :D

randomsunkist17

Tue, 06/15/2010 - 18:56

[quote="sks463"][quote="twilight123450"]i think i wanna know what peach moonshine is..... cuz it sounds like food and i like food... damn all this thinking bout food made me hungry again and i just finished eating dinner.... dammit.....[/quote] Well sorry to say there isnt any food in Peach Moonshine. Kentucky is famous for its Kentucky moonshine and it has peach flavoring to it. Even Shinedown has a song with a sentence with Kentucky Moonshine in it.The song? What a Shame.Now as for all that grilled food? Words cannot desribe how good it is. :D[/quote]

I thought it was the strongest whiskey Kentucky can make since we're also known for our awesome whiskey and bourbons. But I have a couple of relatives that make Moonshine, haven't tried it though not much of a drinker.

So true Lady, we are known for alot of great things.Hey we get to meet in Pikeville,right?

I'll spend my summer vacation in Holland bycicling and spending some nights in various hotels :) I'm going to visit some cities i've never been to. Just my husband and i. It's going to be fun :D

randomsunkist17

Wed, 06/16/2010 - 10:07

[quote="sks463"]So true Lady, we are known for alot of great things.Hey we get to meet in Pikeville,right?[/quote]

Yep we sure will. :)

[quote="siouxi"]I'll spend my summer vacation in Holland bycicling and spending some nights in various hotels :) I'm going to visit some cities i've never been to. Just my husband and i. It's going to be fun :D[/quote]

That sounds like a blast. I'm going to have to learn more about Holland as my new boss is from there and he's always talking about it.

That's cool!! Wich part of Holland is he from?

ShinedownChica

Wed, 06/16/2010 - 23:03

[quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="sks463"][quote="twilight123450"]i think i wanna know what peach moonshine is..... cuz it sounds like food and i like food... damn all this thinking bout food made me hungry again and i just finished eating dinner.... dammit.....[/quote] Well sorry to say there isnt any food in Peach Moonshine. Kentucky is famous for its Kentucky moonshine and it has peach flavoring to it. Even Shinedown has a song with a sentence with Kentucky Moonshine in it.The song? What a Shame.Now as for all that grilled food? Words cannot desribe how good it is. :D[/quote]

I thought it was the strongest whiskey Kentucky can make since we're also known for our awesome whiskey and bourbons. But I have a couple of relatives that make Moonshine, haven't tried it though not much of a drinker.[/quote]

yeah i think shannons right on the lyrics... grrr we need to stop talking bout food cuz i eat too much as it is... damn metabolism....

[quote="siouxi"]That's cool!! Wich part of Holland is he from?[/quote]

Hmm, I'm trying to remember. He told me when I first started, but it's not something that was common like Amsterdam. He's so funny though, as he's still very connected to it. He's glued to the world cup right now, and when the winter olympics were on, he was paying a lot of attention to the speed skating races. He loves orange, and I think he wears about 3 polo shirts a week that have some form of orange in it. If I remember the next time I see him (he's on vacation now), I'll ask.

Hehe that's tipically dutch to be glued to the tv when the Soccer world cup is on. I'm the same.
I usually don't watch much tv except for Soccer and Speedskating :)

You should see my country now, everything is orange.
In some streets everything is covered with orange ribbons, yes, we're a bit nuts :D

You know what's cool about orange though? Only you guys have orange. Like red, white and blue? PFft about half the countries out there. Like USA vs England? Who were people rooting for? Couldn't tell :wink:

It's true about the orange but our national flag is also Red, white and blue . Orange is the color of our royal family. And the color of our sports teams :)

I rooted for the USA but it became a draw. The English team isn't what it used to be.
Watched the match between England and Algeria tonight, it was such a bad match. :(

Hey Nation people ? What are your plans this summer?

comments

It's true about the orange but our national flag is also Red, white and blue . Orange is the color of our royal family. And the color of our sports teams :)

I rooted for the USA but it became a draw. The English team isn't what it used to be.
Watched the match between England and Algeria tonight, it was such a bad match. :(

You know what's cool about orange though? Only you guys have orange. Like red, white and blue? PFft about half the countries out there. Like USA vs England? Who were people rooting for? Couldn't tell :wink:

Hehe that's tipically dutch to be glued to the tv when the Soccer world cup is on. I'm the same.
I usually don't watch much tv except for Soccer and Speedskating :)

You should see my country now, everything is orange.
In some streets everything is covered with orange ribbons, yes, we're a bit nuts :D

[quote="siouxi"]That's cool!! Wich part of Holland is he from?[/quote]

Hmm, I'm trying to remember. He told me when I first started, but it's not something that was common like Amsterdam. He's so funny though, as he's still very connected to it. He's glued to the world cup right now, and when the winter olympics were on, he was paying a lot of attention to the speed skating races. He loves orange, and I think he wears about 3 polo shirts a week that have some form of orange in it. If I remember the next time I see him (he's on vacation now), I'll ask.

[quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="sks463"][quote="twilight123450"]i think i wanna know what peach moonshine is..... cuz it sounds like food and i like food... damn all this thinking bout food made me hungry again and i just finished eating dinner.... dammit.....[/quote] Well sorry to say there isnt any food in Peach Moonshine. Kentucky is famous for its Kentucky moonshine and it has peach flavoring to it. Even Shinedown has a song with a sentence with Kentucky Moonshine in it.The song? What a Shame.Now as for all that grilled food? Words cannot desribe how good it is. :D[/quote]

I thought it was the strongest whiskey Kentucky can make since we're also known for our awesome whiskey and bourbons. But I have a couple of relatives that make Moonshine, haven't tried it though not much of a drinker.[/quote]

yeah i think shannons right on the lyrics... grrr we need to stop talking bout food cuz i eat too much as it is... damn metabolism....

That's cool!! Wich part of Holland is he from?

[quote="siouxi"]I'll spend my summer vacation in Holland bycicling and spending some nights in various hotels :) I'm going to visit some cities i've never been to. Just my husband and i. It's going to be fun :D[/quote]

That sounds like a blast. I'm going to have to learn more about Holland as my new boss is from there and he's always talking about it.

[quote="sks463"]So true Lady, we are known for alot of great things.Hey we get to meet in Pikeville,right?[/quote]

Yep we sure will. :)

I'll spend my summer vacation in Holland bycicling and spending some nights in various hotels :) I'm going to visit some cities i've never been to. Just my husband and i. It's going to be fun :D

So true Lady, we are known for alot of great things.Hey we get to meet in Pikeville,right?

[quote="sks463"][quote="twilight123450"]i think i wanna know what peach moonshine is..... cuz it sounds like food and i like food... damn all this thinking bout food made me hungry again and i just finished eating dinner.... dammit.....[/quote] Well sorry to say there isnt any food in Peach Moonshine. Kentucky is famous for its Kentucky moonshine and it has peach flavoring to it. Even Shinedown has a song with a sentence with Kentucky Moonshine in it.The song? What a Shame.Now as for all that grilled food? Words cannot desribe how good it is. :D[/quote]

I thought it was the strongest whiskey Kentucky can make since we're also known for our awesome whiskey and bourbons. But I have a couple of relatives that make Moonshine, haven't tried it though not much of a drinker.

[quote="twilight123450"]i think i wanna know what peach moonshine is..... cuz it sounds like food and i like food... damn all this thinking bout food made me hungry again and i just finished eating dinner.... dammit.....[/quote] Well sorry to say there isnt any food in Peach Moonshine. Kentucky is famous for its Kentucky moonshine and it has peach flavoring to it. Even Shinedown has a song with a sentence with Kentucky Moonshine in it.The song? What a Shame.Now as for all that grilled food? Words cannot desribe how good it is. :D

i think i wanna know what peach moonshine is..... cuz it sounds like food and i like food... damn all this thinking bout food made me hungry again and i just finished eating dinner.... dammit.....

[quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="sks463"]Didnt know this. I live in Kentucky and this week its been should I say tropical. We seem to be getting all that rain that was in Ark.,[/quote]

I know it's been pretty nice lately and then we get poured on with rain.[/quote] Holy Noah! Its keeps raining I will need an ark to live in on this side of Kentucky. Now the count down begins for the fourth guys. Going to the cousins house in Va for an old fashioned cook-out and fireworks. Usually about 60 people atttend. They do the smoked ribs and steaks and tenderloins that would melt in your mouth. And my husband as a treat picked up some Kentucky Peach Moonshine. And no I am not saving it for Jake the Shinedown greeter unless he gaurantees at least a few more minutes of talking with the guys at our meetngreet. What do you think? :)

[quote="sks463"]Didnt know this. I live in Kentucky and this week its been should I say tropical. We seem to be getting all that rain that was in Ark.,[/quote]

I know it's been pretty nice lately and then we get poured on with rain.

A whole lot of nothing. Going to redo our bathrooms in hopes of selling our place sometime over the next year. Might go camping/rafting one weekend. But our big thing is really the CoM.

yeah i live in new york and our weather is like bipolar.... mon-wed was hot thurs-sat was like 50 & rainy and now today is gorgeous

Didnt know this. I live in Kentucky and this week its been should I say tropical. We seem to be getting all that rain that was in Ark.,

no clue.... will be my first time... but it should get pretty hot cuz where im from is more norther and it gets to 90s and humid quite a bit during the summer

Let's see, my fam is going camping sometime, my birthday is in 5 days so I'll be celebrating that, working, taking more summer classes, and then the Carnival of Madness, state fair, and that's pretty much it for me.

[quote="twilight123450"]fl from 6/30-7/22 camping in cape cod for a weekend & lotsa concerts[/quote] wow from fla ,the heat to Cape Cod coolness thats a switch in temps there.but must be nice. I have not been that far up north. What is the warmest temp there in the mid summer do you know?

I only have one concert planned this summer. I originally wanted to see disturbed too, but decided that getting the platinum package was better than having to travel almost 3 hours to see disturbed. However I do plan on getting more tattoos. As for which ones that I will do, I am not sure. I have a lot of ideas and have to decide which ones that I want to do first.

Pretty much the rest of June, I'm jsut working, July I really have no clue as of yet. August I have a concert to go to nearly every weekend, and at the end of Sept. I am supposed to be going to texas to visit a friend for the week.

you???

fl from 6/30-7/22 camping in cape cod for a weekend & lotsa concerts