Stream the FULL Amaryllis album...NOW!

• Stream the FULL Amaryllis album...NOW!
    jdx_123

....on iTunes.

Submitted by jdx_123 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

crazyquinn05

Tue, 03/20/2012 - 01:33

for my sake, nowhere kids, and enemies seem to be my favorite right now. what do u guys think?

Quick 1 shots.....

Adrenaline - ROCK
Bully - Old news.....but listening to the rest of the record, it fits (if that makes sense)
Amaryllis - I like it
Unity - been stuck in my head 24/7 since the video was released
Enemies - DOUBLE ROCK
I'm Not Alright - Horns......huh lol. Catchy tune with a lot going on.
Nowhere Kids - Energetic
Miracle - Second Chance & If You Only Knew had a baby
I'll Follow You Down - I now understand the Gavin DeGraw reference from the review......different from any other SD tune
For My Sake - I like it......for some reason I see this translating to an acoustic set well.
My Name (Wearing Me Out) - a call back to the days of angry SD! Its not that often Brent drops an F-bomb.
Through The Ghost - lighter acoustic(ish) track.....

Adrenaline, Unity, Enemies, My Name

Enemies, I'll Follow You, Miracle, My Name, Through the Ghost are my favorites.

Also, this is probably my first post on this board, ever. Not a new person, been around the SD boards since Leave a Whisper.

[quote="tanbull_"]Enemies, I'll Follow You, Miracle, My Name, Through the Ghost are my favorites.

Also, this is probably my first post on this board, ever. Not a new person, been around the SD boards since Leave a Whisper.[/quote]

Tanbull, what's up man?! Good to hear from ya. I thought you only posted on the Tunelab forums anymore. I don't go there anymore cause of all the ridiculous negativity towards SD.

[quote="brent_gave_me_his_beer"][quote="tanbull_"]Enemies, I'll Follow You, Miracle, My Name, Through the Ghost are my favorites.

Also, this is probably my first post on this board, ever. Not a new person, been around the SD boards since Leave a Whisper.[/quote]

Tanbull, what's up man?! Good to hear from ya. I thought you only posted on the Tunelab forums anymore. I don't go there anymore cause of all the ridiculous negativity towards SD.[/quote]
Not much, just been waiting for this album to come out. I tried renewing my membership on here with the Avalanche code, but it didn't work, so just made a new one.

What is your username on TuneLab? And yes, they are pricks over there for the most part towards SD.

Amen! I'm sure it's worth the wait. I've only heard the full tracks of Adrenaline, Bully, Unity, and Enemies. I'm waiting for the physical copy to listen to the full album. So far I'm impressed though.

My username is Foot In The Dark Meat. I'm sure you saw the thread where I was arguing with some of the douchebags over there lol. Pretty much they'll never be happy, so I quit wasting my time posting/lurking there.

[quote="brent_gave_me_his_beer"]Amen! I'm sure it's worth the wait. I've only heard the full tracks of Adrenaline, Bully, Unity, and Enemies. I'm waiting for the physical copy to listen to the full album. So far I'm impressed though.

My username is Foot In The Dark Meat. I'm sure you saw the thread where I was arguing with some of the douchebags over there lol. Pretty much they'll never be happy, so I quit wasting my time posting/lurking there.[/quote]
I figured that was you based on the SD reference in the name. Yeah, I remember that thread. They are just a bunch of elitist douchebags over there for the most part. It would be fine if they just disliked some of the stuff they do, but the way they voice it is completely unnecessary.

[quote="tanbull_"][quote="brent_gave_me_his_beer"]Amen! I'm sure it's worth the wait. I've only heard the full tracks of Adrenaline, Bully, Unity, and Enemies. I'm waiting for the physical copy to listen to the full album. So far I'm impressed though.

My username is Foot In The Dark Meat. I'm sure you saw the thread where I was arguing with some of the douchebags over there lol. Pretty much they'll never be happy, so I quit wasting my time posting/lurking there.[/quote]
I figured that was you based on the SD reference in the name. Yeah, I remember that thread. They are just a bunch of elitist douchebags over there for the most part. It would be fine if they just disliked some of the stuff they do, but the way they voice it is completely unnecessary.[/quote]

Exactly.

I so want to hear it, so bad, but it's only available if you're in the US boohoo!!!! :cry: :cry:

sdcomputers

Tue, 03/20/2012 - 15:56

should be available on 23rd

acording to my preorder and if it isnt avaailable there will be serious trouble

sdcomputers

Tue, 03/20/2012 - 16:40

ive just send a message to the webstore complaining
i thought it was an exclusive stream for those that preordered the Premium pack.

obviously just another money making scheme by the record company

Yeah I thought that too!

Fire ball, thank you but, the stream doens't work for me it's just for the UK :(

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 03/20/2012 - 17:34

[quote="siouxi"]Fire ball, thank you but, the stream doens't work for me it's just for the UK :([/quote]

oh wow that stinks rita. I was able to listen to it. it really stinks that you can't get to hear it.

Hey Tony yeah it does. But i guess i just have to wait for the album :)

sdcomputers

Tue, 03/20/2012 - 20:05

Sorted

now on my ipod :)

d_eicholz

Fri, 03/23/2012 - 20:42

I have the album in my DropBox now. If anyone else wants it I have no problem sharing it. I've preordered the album as i'm sure most of you did so its not like shinedown is losing money if a bunch of dedicated fans get the album before everyone else.

Here's an invite to dropbox for anyone that doesn't have it:
http://db.tt/ich71GkD
Let me know who all wants it and i'll share the album with you.

....on iTunes.

comments

I have the album in my DropBox now. If anyone else wants it I have no problem sharing it. I've preordered the album as i'm sure most of you did so its not like shinedown is losing money if a bunch of dedicated fans get the album before everyone else.

Here's an invite to dropbox for anyone that doesn't have it:
http://db.tt/ich71GkD
Let me know who all wants it and i'll share the album with you.

Sorted

now on my ipod :)

Hey Tony yeah it does. But i guess i just have to wait for the album :)

[quote="siouxi"]Fire ball, thank you but, the stream doens't work for me it's just for the UK :([/quote]

oh wow that stinks rita. I was able to listen to it. it really stinks that you can't get to hear it.

Fire ball, thank you but, the stream doens't work for me it's just for the UK :(

Yeah I thought that too!

ive just send a message to the webstore complaining
i thought it was an exclusive stream for those that preordered the Premium pack.

obviously just another money making scheme by the record company

http://www.planetrock.com/promotions/shinedown/win-download-tickets-and…

stream for the UK....not sure if any other countries can access it.

should be available on 23rd

acording to my preorder and if it isnt avaailable there will be serious trouble

I so want to hear it, so bad, but it's only available if you're in the US boohoo!!!! :cry: :cry:

[quote="tanbull_"][quote="brent_gave_me_his_beer"]Amen! I'm sure it's worth the wait. I've only heard the full tracks of Adrenaline, Bully, Unity, and Enemies. I'm waiting for the physical copy to listen to the full album. So far I'm impressed though.

I figured that was you based on the SD reference in the name. Yeah, I remember that thread. They are just a bunch of elitist douchebags over there for the most part. It would be fine if they just disliked some of the stuff they do, but the way they voice it is completely unnecessary.[/quote]

Exactly.

[quote="brent_gave_me_his_beer"]Amen! I'm sure it's worth the wait. I've only heard the full tracks of Adrenaline, Bully, Unity, and Enemies. I'm waiting for the physical copy to listen to the full album. So far I'm impressed though.

I figured that was you based on the SD reference in the name. Yeah, I remember that thread. They are just a bunch of elitist douchebags over there for the most part. It would be fine if they just disliked some of the stuff they do, but the way they voice it is completely unnecessary.

Amen! I'm sure it's worth the wait. I've only heard the full tracks of Adrenaline, Bully, Unity, and Enemies. I'm waiting for the physical copy to listen to the full album. So far I'm impressed though.

My username is Foot In The Dark Meat. I'm sure you saw the thread where I was arguing with some of the douchebags over there lol. Pretty much they'll never be happy, so I quit wasting my time posting/lurking there.

[quote="brent_gave_me_his_beer"][quote="tanbull_"]Enemies, I'll Follow You, Miracle, My Name, Through the Ghost are my favorites.

Tanbull, what's up man?! Good to hear from ya. I thought you only posted on the Tunelab forums anymore. I don't go there anymore cause of all the ridiculous negativity towards SD.[/quote]
Not much, just been waiting for this album to come out. I tried renewing my membership on here with the Avalanche code, but it didn't work, so just made a new one.

What is your username on TuneLab? And yes, they are pricks over there for the most part towards SD.

[quote="tanbull_"]Enemies, I'll Follow You, Miracle, My Name, Through the Ghost are my favorites.

Tanbull, what's up man?! Good to hear from ya. I thought you only posted on the Tunelab forums anymore. I don't go there anymore cause of all the ridiculous negativity towards SD.

Enemies, I'll Follow You, Miracle, My Name, Through the Ghost are my favorites.

Also, this is probably my first post on this board, ever. Not a new person, been around the SD boards since Leave a Whisper.

Adrenaline, Unity, Enemies, My Name

Quick 1 shots.....

Adrenaline - ROCK
Bully - Old news.....but listening to the rest of the record, it fits (if that makes sense)
Amaryllis - I like it
Unity - been stuck in my head 24/7 since the video was released
Enemies - DOUBLE ROCK
I'm Not Alright - Horns......huh lol. Catchy tune with a lot going on.
Nowhere Kids - Energetic
Miracle - Second Chance & If You Only Knew had a baby
I'll Follow You Down - I now understand the Gavin DeGraw reference from the review......different from any other SD tune
For My Sake - I like it......for some reason I see this translating to an acoustic set well.
My Name (Wearing Me Out) - a call back to the days of angry SD! Its not that often Brent drops an F-bomb.
Through The Ghost - lighter acoustic(ish) track.....

for my sake, nowhere kids, and enemies seem to be my favorite right now. what do u guys think?