Staind- The Illusion Of Progress

• Staind- The Illusion Of Progress
    beyondthesun

Hey Stainds new album came out this past tuesday and if they debut at #1 they will be the only rock band to have 4 albums in a row debut at #1 so i suggest people to go pick it up before tuesday so they can get 4 in a row and their competition is The Jonas Brothers and who wouldnt wanna see them beat anyway?its a great album and Staind is a great band too after all i discovered shinedown at a show they were headlining back in 03 but anyways grab the album its great

Submitted by beyondthesun on
Forum category
Is pro
No

better_version6287

Sun, 08/24/2008 - 22:19

I bought this cd the day it came out. It is definately another great cd by Staind.

lightmare

Tue, 09/02/2008 - 12:59

I really can't wait for this album. I've been a Stain'd fan for years. I'll have to preorder it on Amazon sometime.

beyondthesun

Tue, 09/02/2008 - 13:32

the album came out on the 19th of august

lightmare

Tue, 09/02/2008 - 14:35

Not in the uk unfortunatly. And unless i pay more to import it I have to be patient.

beyondthesun

Tue, 09/02/2008 - 19:00

oh i didnt know u were from the uk my bad

Hey Stainds new album came out this past tuesday and if they debut at #1 they will be the only rock band to have 4 albums in a row debut at #1 so i suggest people to go pick it up before tuesday so they can get 4 in a row and their competition is The Jonas Brothers and who wouldnt wanna see them beat anyway?its a great album and Staind is a great band too after all i discovered shinedown at a show they were headlining back in 03 but anyways grab the album its great

comments

oh i didnt know u were from the uk my bad

Not in the uk unfortunatly. And unless i pay more to import it I have to be patient.

the album came out on the 19th of august

I really can't wait for this album. I've been a Stain'd fan for years. I'll have to preorder it on Amazon sometime.

I bought this cd the day it came out. It is definately another great cd by Staind.