Springfield show and my mom is amazing!!!!!!

• Springfield show and my mom is amazing!!!!!!
    luvmy3

Two days ago I found out about the shinedown concert in Springfield and I told my mom that I was going. When she asked who I was going with I told her no one, just myself, because I don't have anyone to go with me. Instead she tells me I'll go with you. (insert look of shock) My mom likes maybe 4 of shinedown's songs, the rest she says are either too loud or to hard rock sounding. Yet my mom becasue she is amazing is going to subject herself to going to a concert to see a band she dosen't even really like becasue she wants to see me happy and enjoy myself. I LOVE MY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! She also paid for my ticket to so that was cool too.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Yes she is totally awsome. Though I'm not sure how she will be at the concert lol or after, should probaly buy her some earplugs to help muffle to sounds of all of us. Don't want her going deaf after all.

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 04/18/2010 - 20:38

that is awesome to hear that your mom would do that for you my mom loves me but i don't see her ever going to a Sd show with me lol. but my wife has gone with me the first time I got to meet the guys which was really cool of her. She also only like a few Shinedown songs but after hearing them live she is more of a fan now.

Two days ago I found out about the shinedown concert in Springfield and I told my mom that I was going. When she asked who I was going with I told her no one, just myself, because I don't have anyone to go with me. Instead she tells me I'll go with you. (insert look of shock) My mom likes maybe 4 of shinedown's songs, the rest she says are either too loud or to hard rock sounding. Yet my mom becasue she is amazing is going to subject herself to going to a concert to see a band she dosen't even really like becasue she wants to see me happy and enjoy myself. I LOVE MY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! She also paid for my ticket to so that was cool too.

comments

that is awesome to hear that your mom would do that for you my mom loves me but i don't see her ever going to a Sd show with me lol. but my wife has gone with me the first time I got to meet the guys which was really cool of her. She also only like a few Shinedown songs but after hearing them live she is more of a fan now.

Yes she is totally awsome. Though I'm not sure how she will be at the concert lol or after, should probaly buy her some earplugs to help muffle to sounds of all of us. Don't want her going deaf after all.