Springfield Show

• Springfield Show
    spencerlee

Question to whom is going to the show on 3/28/2010 in Springfield, MO.... Have you guys gotten your tickets yet!? Still haven't recieved ours and its only 6 days away!!! I'm getting nervous!!!!!!!!I've been e-mailing and calling but I'm not getting anything!!!! I ordered them from the pre-sale.... and I've never had this problem before!!!!

Submitted by spencerlee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 03/22/2010 - 21:09

have you tried calling artist arena? 212-420-8500. i called them when i was waiting for my tix to come in for the houston show i went to back in october they never came in so i called them a few days before the show and they set me up for will call. all i had to do was go by the ticket box and pick them up with my ID. you should try that number unless you already have in which case i'm not sure what else to try other than emailing as well.

spencerlee

Mon, 03/22/2010 - 22:12

I've been calling and calling.... hmmm.... i honestly have nervous butterflies in my belly! I ordered these back on 2/20!!!! I want my darn tickets!!!! :/

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 03/23/2010 - 00:10

that's strange try emailing them. or try changing the time that you call maybe for some reason no one is there during that time. i understand your concern i would be worried too.

dalamar_2

Tue, 03/23/2010 - 13:12

I've 2 answers for you:

a) Bobbette78 and I are going

and b)

"Dear Shinedown Fan,

Please be advised that your tickets to the March 28th 2010 show at The Shrine Mosque have been changed to Will Call pick up and will no longer be mailed to you. Please arrive a little early to the show and bring your confirmation email and ID to pick your tickets up. We apologize for this inconvenience; please direct any questions to our office.

Kind Regards,
Artist Arena

212.420.8500 "

dalamar_2

Tue, 03/23/2010 - 13:13

At least, that's what I got from them

spencerlee

Tue, 03/23/2010 - 14:50

Okay... I called them and got everything figured out and then did just send me that e-mail also. I have never done the will-call/pick up kind of tickets before.... not sure if I like that too well... I wish that they did the print at home option!!! :)

spencerlee

Tue, 03/23/2010 - 15:04

I just called Shine Mosque and they were unaware that Artist Arena were doing will call/pick up tickets :/ She is supposed to call me back and let me know what's going on.... :shock:

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 03/23/2010 - 15:37

oh wow that is crazy i hope it all gets straightened out for you guys.

dalamar_2

Tue, 03/23/2010 - 18:25

They'd better be cause I'm flying my sorry ass from Germany especially for this event.

Post any info you have here please. thx.

spencerlee

Tue, 03/23/2010 - 19:08

Will do! She said she would call today or tomorrow :) If I don't hear from her by tomorrow then I will be calling, RAISING HELL!!! Nobody better be messing with me and my Shinedown fix :)

spencerlee

Wed, 03/24/2010 - 13:24

I e-mailed Artist Arena lastnight because I was very concerned and this is what I got... But I called Shrine Mosque this morning and they told me that they have my tickets and that I could pick them up anytime I needed them:) Praise the Lord!!!!

Mandie,
Sorry for the confusion. We will not be contacting the venue until the day of the show about the tickets. This is how this type of situation is always handled, and it works great. Chances are, the person you spoke to at the venue has never even heard of us, we work above the phone operators, and they often confuse patrons like yourself.

I do have record of your five tickets here, and they will be available do you at will call the day of the show.

Sorry again,

Dan

Dan DiZenzo | Ticketing Coordinator | Artist Arena
(:: 646.367.5449 | 646.558.0237 fax
8:: ddizenzo@artistarena.com | www.artistarena.com
*:: 853 Broadway 3rd Floor | New York, NY | 10003

Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 10:06 PM
To: Dan DiZenzo
Subject: Re: Shinedown Tickets *IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Hi Dan,

My name is Mandie Salyers and I have a few concerns. I called Shrine Mosque in Springfield, MO about the tickets being changed to will-call/pick up and they knew nothing about it. I have 5 tickets and I expect to get each one. I'm very concerned and would like some more clarity. Thanks.

Sincerly,

Concerned Shinedown Fan
Mandie Salyers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: ddizenzo@artistarena.com
Sent: Tue, March 23, 2010 9:41:43 AM
Subject: Shinedown Tickets *IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dear Shinedown Fan,

Please be advised that your tickets to the March 28th 2010 show at The Shrine Mosque have been changed to Will Call pick up and will no longer be mailed to you. Please arrive a little early to the show and bring your confirmation email and ID to pick your tickets up. We apologize for this inconvenience; please direct any questions to our office.

Kind Regards,
Artist Arena

bobbette78

Wed, 03/24/2010 - 18:00

I'm VERY disappointed in Artist Arena. I can't believe tickets that were purchased six weeks ago can't be mailed out until 4 business days before the show. And every time you call you get transferred to a recording that tells you to basically wait a few more days. :evil:

They need to figure out how to let you print your own tickets. As much as I hate dealing with ticketmaster, at least you can get your tickets immediatley that way.

bobbette78

Wed, 03/24/2010 - 18:13

Oh, and Mandie - hope to see you there!! :D

spencerlee

Wed, 03/24/2010 - 18:16

So did you get your tickets!? I DEFINITELY prefer the print at home option... it decreases my anxiety level by 50!!! lol! and yes, hope to see you as well!!! i'm ready to rock... my last show was in October, so i'm needing a HUGE shinedown fix :)

bobbette78

Wed, 03/24/2010 - 18:21

No, they gave me the 'will-call' changeroo also. :roll:

fistfullofflowers

Fri, 03/26/2010 - 16:53

ahhhhh i wish i could go to this show!!!!!

Question to whom is going to the show on 3/28/2010 in Springfield, MO.... Have you guys gotten your tickets yet!? Still haven't recieved ours and its only 6 days away!!! I'm getting nervous!!!!!!!!I've been e-mailing and calling but I'm not getting anything!!!! I ordered them from the pre-sale.... and I've never had this problem before!!!!

comments

ahhhhh i wish i could go to this show!!!!!

No, they gave me the 'will-call' changeroo also. :roll:

So did you get your tickets!? I DEFINITELY prefer the print at home option... it decreases my anxiety level by 50!!! lol! and yes, hope to see you as well!!! i'm ready to rock... my last show was in October, so i'm needing a HUGE shinedown fix :)

Oh, and Mandie - hope to see you there!! :D

I'm VERY disappointed in Artist Arena. I can't believe tickets that were purchased six weeks ago can't be mailed out until 4 business days before the show. And every time you call you get transferred to a recording that tells you to basically wait a few more days. :evil:

They need to figure out how to let you print your own tickets. As much as I hate dealing with ticketmaster, at least you can get your tickets immediatley that way.

I e-mailed Artist Arena lastnight because I was very concerned and this is what I got... But I called Shrine Mosque this morning and they told me that they have my tickets and that I could pick them up anytime I needed them:) Praise the Lord!!!!

Mandie,
Sorry for the confusion. We will not be contacting the venue until the day of the show about the tickets. This is how this type of situation is always handled, and it works great. Chances are, the person you spoke to at the venue has never even heard of us, we work above the phone operators, and they often confuse patrons like yourself.

I do have record of your five tickets here, and they will be available do you at will call the day of the show.

Sorry again,

Dan

Dan DiZenzo | Ticketing Coordinator | Artist Arena
(:: 646.367.5449 | 646.558.0237 fax
8:: ddizenzo@artistarena.com | www.artistarena.com
*:: 853 Broadway 3rd Floor | New York, NY | 10003

Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 10:06 PM
To: Dan DiZenzo
Subject: Re: Shinedown Tickets *IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Hi Dan,

My name is Mandie Salyers and I have a few concerns. I called Shrine Mosque in Springfield, MO about the tickets being changed to will-call/pick up and they knew nothing about it. I have 5 tickets and I expect to get each one. I'm very concerned and would like some more clarity. Thanks.

Sincerly,

Concerned Shinedown Fan
Mandie Salyers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: ddizenzo@artistarena.com
Sent: Tue, March 23, 2010 9:41:43 AM
Subject: Shinedown Tickets *IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dear Shinedown Fan,

Kind Regards,
Artist Arena

Will do! She said she would call today or tomorrow :) If I don't hear from her by tomorrow then I will be calling, RAISING HELL!!! Nobody better be messing with me and my Shinedown fix :)

They'd better be cause I'm flying my sorry ass from Germany especially for this event.

Post any info you have here please. thx.

oh wow that is crazy i hope it all gets straightened out for you guys.

I just called Shine Mosque and they were unaware that Artist Arena were doing will call/pick up tickets :/ She is supposed to call me back and let me know what's going on.... :shock:

Okay... I called them and got everything figured out and then did just send me that e-mail also. I have never done the will-call/pick up kind of tickets before.... not sure if I like that too well... I wish that they did the print at home option!!! :)

At least, that's what I got from them

I've 2 answers for you:

a) Bobbette78 and I are going

and b)

"Dear Shinedown Fan,

Kind Regards,
Artist Arena

212.420.8500 "

that's strange try emailing them. or try changing the time that you call maybe for some reason no one is there during that time. i understand your concern i would be worried too.

I've been calling and calling.... hmmm.... i honestly have nervous butterflies in my belly! I ordered these back on 2/20!!!! I want my darn tickets!!!! :/

have you tried calling artist arena? 212-420-8500. i called them when i was waiting for my tix to come in for the houston show i went to back in october they never came in so i called them a few days before the show and they set me up for will call. all i had to do was go by the ticket box and pick them up with my ID. you should try that number unless you already have in which case i'm not sure what else to try other than emailing as well.