Springfield presale

• Springfield presale
    mo_raptor_1399

WTF is going on with the ticket website? It keeps saying that my session has timed out. Anyone else having this problem.

Submitted by mo_raptor_1399 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

mo_raptor_1399

Tue, 02/07/2012 - 14:15

OK, finally got on the website and got my tickets. I had to call Artistarena and they had to give me the password to log in. My wife and I will be doing the meet and greet. This will be my first M n G. Can someone tell me what to expect? :D

Don't know if it will be the same as over here in Europe but we got in before the show and we were all lined up and they guys would come to us and we could have a talk and they signed our stuff.
After the signing Jake took pictures of us and the guys with our camera's.
After that, the guys walked out and we were allowed into the venue way before the other people were in. So we had a nice spot front row. :D

mo_raptor_1399

Wed, 02/08/2012 - 03:30

[quote="siouxi"]Don't know if it will be the same as over here in Europe but we got in before the show and we were all lined up and they guys would come to us and we could have a talk and they signed our stuff.
After that, the guys walked out and we were allowed into the venue way before the other people were in. So we had a nice spot front row. :D[/quote]

That sounds awesome! Can't wait to meet them in person. I have seen them in concert several times and have never been disappointed. Will they sign more than one item? Would like to take several things if they do. Definetly plan on taking lots of pics.

They did sign 4 items for me. No problem :D
They're very easy to talk to, i met them several times but they're always the same easy going friendly guys.
The show was amazing.
And we had Halestorm too, who are also one of my favorite bands :D
Met them after the show.

mo_raptor_1399

Wed, 02/08/2012 - 03:42

Unfortunately Halestorm won't be with them on their tour when they get back to the states. I think Lzzy have a phenomenal voice. Would have loved to seen them as well. Art of Dying, New Medicine and Adelitas Way will be with them on the Avalanche Tour. Should be a great show none the less.

Lzzy is awesome! I never listened much to female singers but she's amazing. And so pretty :) And i love the way she dresses on stage.

4 bands is not bad at all.

YOu got that right! Awesome,thank you for posting :)

mo_raptor_1399

Wed, 02/08/2012 - 04:30

I better get back to work. Been nice chatting with you. Rock On!!!!

okay. Have a good work day :)

WTF is going on with the ticket website? It keeps saying that my session has timed out. Anyone else having this problem.

comments

okay. Have a good work day :)

I better get back to work. Been nice chatting with you. Rock On!!!!

YOu got that right! Awesome,thank you for posting :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q1I7uyuCuI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Check out this video of her singing the acoustic version of Hearts "All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You". Ann Wilson ain't got nothing on Lzzy.

Lzzy is awesome! I never listened much to female singers but she's amazing. And so pretty :) And i love the way she dresses on stage.

4 bands is not bad at all.

Unfortunately Halestorm won't be with them on their tour when they get back to the states. I think Lzzy have a phenomenal voice. Would have loved to seen them as well. Art of Dying, New Medicine and Adelitas Way will be with them on the Avalanche Tour. Should be a great show none the less.

They did sign 4 items for me. No problem :D
They're very easy to talk to, i met them several times but they're always the same easy going friendly guys.
The show was amazing.
And we had Halestorm too, who are also one of my favorite bands :D
Met them after the show.

[quote="siouxi"]Don't know if it will be the same as over here in Europe but we got in before the show and we were all lined up and they guys would come to us and we could have a talk and they signed our stuff.
After that, the guys walked out and we were allowed into the venue way before the other people were in. So we had a nice spot front row. :D[/quote]

That sounds awesome! Can't wait to meet them in person. I have seen them in concert several times and have never been disappointed. Will they sign more than one item? Would like to take several things if they do. Definetly plan on taking lots of pics.

Don't know if it will be the same as over here in Europe but we got in before the show and we were all lined up and they guys would come to us and we could have a talk and they signed our stuff.
After that, the guys walked out and we were allowed into the venue way before the other people were in. So we had a nice spot front row. :D

OK, finally got on the website and got my tickets. I had to call Artistarena and they had to give me the password to log in. My wife and I will be doing the meet and greet. This will be my first M n G. Can someone tell me what to expect? :D