Springfield, MO pix

• Springfield, MO pix
    synneraboveall

I finally got all my pix of Royal Bliss and Saving Abel up on my myspace...but my Shinedown ones are taking longer than I thought.

Sucks when the only computer in our house is in my brother's room and he keeps closing out my windows that I'm working on. So until I have all my Shinedown pix done and uploaded you can check out my pix of RB and SA on my myspace

www.myspace.com/45mafiachick

I am also almost done uploading the vids I took you can check those out by searching for my youtube page...search for SynnerAboveAll

there is a video of their intro as their coming on stage and Call Me is about done uploading..I will have The Crow and The Butterfly done hopefully in the next day or 2 along with the pix.

Submitted by synneraboveall on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Tue, 05/12/2009 - 12:35

My Shinedown pix are finally up...I know over a week later....I'm a slacker...and I work to much...lol My vid for The Crow and The Butterfly should be uploaded soon!!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/12/2009 - 12:42

thanks lisa i will definately check them out. nah you not a slacker your a workaholic. lol.

synneraboveall

Tue, 05/12/2009 - 14:09

hehehe...I do work to much...ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES ME A DULL GIRL!!!!!!

All my pix and vids are up!!!!!!!

gearhead1968

Tue, 05/12/2009 - 15:37

No picture of me :lol: I was hoping that you might have caught me on stage during a set change, moving the sound equipment around.

synneraboveall

Wed, 05/13/2009 - 03:11

Which stage hand where you...I saw many of them. I was in the front row the whole time!!!!

gearhead1968

Wed, 05/13/2009 - 07:29

I was on the stage, blue jeans black dean guitar t-shirt, shaved head and gotee. I would usually be handing equipment down to the stagehands on the set changes or setting up monitors for the fisrt 2 bands.

synneraboveall

Wed, 05/13/2009 - 16:31

I think I remember seeing you. At least you weren't that tall dude with the jean shorts and white t-shirt...cause we all laughed at him and wanted to kick his feet out from under him when Royal Bliss was bringing their equipment into the building...he was a jerk...sorry if you know him.

gearhead1968

Wed, 05/13/2009 - 19:02

I don't know any of the stagehands there, I was working with the sound company. What was that guy doing that made you mad?

synneraboveall

Wed, 05/13/2009 - 20:25

He was pushing Royal Bliss' equipment in the building from their trailer and he told everyone to get the f' out of his way. Then the next time he came through he slipped and fell so we all laughed at him.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/14/2009 - 09:34

it sucks to be him then. i hate stage hands who think they are the greatest. it really bothers me when there are people like that. Panda is one of the coolest people I've ever met. I saw him at the show they did down here in south texas on the album release date he was really cool.

gearhead1968

Thu, 05/14/2009 - 09:42

Sounds like he got what he deserved. I don't remember seeing that guy and none of the stagehands said anything me. They were arguing with eachother after the show about who was working the hardest and making the most money. They really made themselves look stupid.

synneraboveall

Fri, 05/15/2009 - 16:59

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]it sucks to be him then. i hate stage hands who think they are the greatest. it really bothers me when there are people like that. Panda is one of the coolest people I've ever met. I saw him at the show they did down here in south texas on the album release date he was really cool.[/quote]

I love Panda...Hoogie is really great too. Though he's not with the guys right now..I don't know why for sure but I miss him!!!!! Both of them are the best crew SD has had in awhile.

Yeah he was a jerk....but it was fun to laugh at him...he didn't say anything stupid after that...lol

gearhead1968

Sat, 05/16/2009 - 08:13

I am glad that you said something about Hoogie, cause when I got picks from the guitar tech, it was a diiferent guy. When I worked a shinedown show at Sandtone in Bonner Springs, I got paired up with Hoogie and helped with seting everyhting up and loading out after the show. Hoogie was really nice and easy to work with. The guy they had in Springfield really did not say much at all.

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 05/16/2009 - 10:07

i have not met hoogie yet. I saw him at the same show I saw Panda but I did not get to talk to him and I didnot know who he was at the time.

synneraboveall

Sun, 05/17/2009 - 18:03

[quote="gearhead1968"]I am glad that you said something about Hoogie, cause when I got picks from the guitar tech, it was a diiferent guy. When I worked a shinedown show at Sandtone in Bonner Springs, I got paired up with Hoogie and helped with seting everyhting up and loading out after the show. Hoogie was really nice and easy to work with. The guy they had in Springfield really did not say much at all.[/quote]

Hoogie is cool as hell!!!! I talk to him from time to time on myspace but now that he's not with the guys...I miss him more!!!!! The new guy does seem quite...but he'll get used to me...LOL

Kdrckrules

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 14:01

hey lisa met you a couple years ago at shinedown n springfield thought I saw you walking with a friend in kc friday night we were leaving grinders and headed back to hyatt by chance was that you that I saw? If it was your getting as noticable at sd concerts as the band hehe shittard

synneraboveall

Wed, 06/03/2009 - 00:49

LMAO....holy crap that was me...we stayed at the hyatt too...well just for Friday night..we couldn't afford more than one night...lol oh i ain't that noticeable at an SD show am i?

Kdrckrules

Wed, 06/03/2009 - 09:20

No not at all you blend in with the rest of the red heads with a twelve inch lenses on their cameras LOL

synneraboveall

Fri, 06/05/2009 - 00:19

hehehehe..i'm actually thinking of changing my hair color...lol i wish my camera had that big of a lens on it...that would be one expensive camera that I can't afford...lol I love my little camera though.

Kdrckrules

Fri, 06/05/2009 - 08:41

God I cant get it right its the male in me that says 12 inches when its really 3 sorry. I make a funny :lol:

synneraboveall

Sat, 06/06/2009 - 02:40

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! That is some funny shit!!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 06/07/2009 - 10:22

[quote="shittard"]God I cant get it right its the male in me that says 12 inches when its really 3 sorry. I make a funny :lol:[/quote]
lmao nice.

I finally got all my pix of Royal Bliss and Saving Abel up on my myspace...but my Shinedown ones are taking longer than I thought.

Sucks when the only computer in our house is in my brother's room and he keeps closing out my windows that I'm working on. So until I have all my Shinedown pix done and uploaded you can check out my pix of RB and SA on my myspace

www.myspace.com/45mafiachick

I am also almost done uploading the vids I took you can check those out by searching for my youtube page...search for SynnerAboveAll

there is a video of their intro as their coming on stage and Call Me is about done uploading..I will have The Crow and The Butterfly done hopefully in the next day or 2 along with the pix.

comments

[quote="shittard"]God I cant get it right its the male in me that says 12 inches when its really 3 sorry. I make a funny :lol:[/quote]
lmao nice.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! That is some funny shit!!!!!

God I cant get it right its the male in me that says 12 inches when its really 3 sorry. I make a funny :lol:

hehehehe..i'm actually thinking of changing my hair color...lol i wish my camera had that big of a lens on it...that would be one expensive camera that I can't afford...lol I love my little camera though.

No not at all you blend in with the rest of the red heads with a twelve inch lenses on their cameras LOL

LMAO....holy crap that was me...we stayed at the hyatt too...well just for Friday night..we couldn't afford more than one night...lol oh i ain't that noticeable at an SD show am i?

hey lisa met you a couple years ago at shinedown n springfield thought I saw you walking with a friend in kc friday night we were leaving grinders and headed back to hyatt by chance was that you that I saw? If it was your getting as noticable at sd concerts as the band hehe shittard

[quote="gearhead1968"]I am glad that you said something about Hoogie, cause when I got picks from the guitar tech, it was a diiferent guy. When I worked a shinedown show at Sandtone in Bonner Springs, I got paired up with Hoogie and helped with seting everyhting up and loading out after the show. Hoogie was really nice and easy to work with. The guy they had in Springfield really did not say much at all.[/quote]

Hoogie is cool as hell!!!! I talk to him from time to time on myspace but now that he's not with the guys...I miss him more!!!!! The new guy does seem quite...but he'll get used to me...LOL

i have not met hoogie yet. I saw him at the same show I saw Panda but I did not get to talk to him and I didnot know who he was at the time.

I am glad that you said something about Hoogie, cause when I got picks from the guitar tech, it was a diiferent guy. When I worked a shinedown show at Sandtone in Bonner Springs, I got paired up with Hoogie and helped with seting everyhting up and loading out after the show. Hoogie was really nice and easy to work with. The guy they had in Springfield really did not say much at all.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]it sucks to be him then. i hate stage hands who think they are the greatest. it really bothers me when there are people like that. Panda is one of the coolest people I've ever met. I saw him at the show they did down here in south texas on the album release date he was really cool.[/quote]

I love Panda...Hoogie is really great too. Though he's not with the guys right now..I don't know why for sure but I miss him!!!!! Both of them are the best crew SD has had in awhile.

Yeah he was a jerk....but it was fun to laugh at him...he didn't say anything stupid after that...lol

Sounds like he got what he deserved. I don't remember seeing that guy and none of the stagehands said anything me. They were arguing with eachother after the show about who was working the hardest and making the most money. They really made themselves look stupid.

it sucks to be him then. i hate stage hands who think they are the greatest. it really bothers me when there are people like that. Panda is one of the coolest people I've ever met. I saw him at the show they did down here in south texas on the album release date he was really cool.

He was pushing Royal Bliss' equipment in the building from their trailer and he told everyone to get the f' out of his way. Then the next time he came through he slipped and fell so we all laughed at him.

I don't know any of the stagehands there, I was working with the sound company. What was that guy doing that made you mad?

I think I remember seeing you. At least you weren't that tall dude with the jean shorts and white t-shirt...cause we all laughed at him and wanted to kick his feet out from under him when Royal Bliss was bringing their equipment into the building...he was a jerk...sorry if you know him.

I was on the stage, blue jeans black dean guitar t-shirt, shaved head and gotee. I would usually be handing equipment down to the stagehands on the set changes or setting up monitors for the fisrt 2 bands.

Which stage hand where you...I saw many of them. I was in the front row the whole time!!!!

No picture of me :lol: I was hoping that you might have caught me on stage during a set change, moving the sound equipment around.

hehehe...I do work to much...ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES ME A DULL GIRL!!!!!!

All my pix and vids are up!!!!!!!

thanks lisa i will definately check them out. nah you not a slacker your a workaholic. lol.

My Shinedown pix are finally up...I know over a week later....I'm a slacker...and I work to much...lol My vid for The Crow and The Butterfly should be uploaded soon!!!!!