Springfield Concert Last Night

• Springfield Concert Last Night
    tonyb_6298

:twisted: Anyone else go to the concert last night in Springfield? I have been to almost 10 of Shinedown concerts and this was the worst one ever. The sound was horrible. The bass was so high all the sound was distorted. Could not even hear the vocals at all. I was so disappointed. I have cruise tickets and hope like hell the they don't sound like this again.

You know how they always say if I go away from one of Shinedown concerts unhappy that its unacceptable. It was..

Submitted by tonyb_6298 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

spencerlee

Mon, 03/29/2010 - 19:01

Aww.. I so have to disagree. I thought it was the best concert SD I have been to. It was a little louder that usual but I feel that Shinedown can never disappoint :)

dalamar_2

Mon, 03/29/2010 - 23:38

I agree, tony.. it was a horrible show.

that was my first SD concert it was horrendous.

Yeah, I'll post a review, folks.. Those who know me, you know what to expect... I'll work on it and will give you the details.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 03/30/2010 - 14:18

wow seems like mixed reviews there.

dalamar_2

Tue, 03/30/2010 - 18:53

Nah, Junkie: Spencerlee's right: SHINEDOWN was amazing... the band. But everything else really sucked (tech, audio, lighting was minimal... ) had to work me arse off today, so I'll come up with the story later. : )

tonyb_6298

Tue, 03/30/2010 - 20:14

So sorry....let me clarify my first statement. Shinedown was awesome. It was either the venue or the sound crew that was totally messed up. All you heard was bass. I am a huge fan and had invited some friends that never get out because they just had a kid and I was bragging about what a great show that SD always gives and then...I was so imbarrsed. As I said before I have been to alot of SD concerts and always think that they put on a great show (that is why I spent over $2,000 to go on the cruise in April. This one was just very disappointing.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 03/30/2010 - 21:30

Wow that's crazy I've been to a few shows all of them have been really good it stinks that this time the sound wasn't up to the level we expect.

:twisted: Anyone else go to the concert last night in Springfield? I have been to almost 10 of Shinedown concerts and this was the worst one ever. The sound was horrible. The bass was so high all the sound was distorted. Could not even hear the vocals at all. I was so disappointed. I have cruise tickets and hope like hell the they don't sound like this again.

You know how they always say if I go away from one of Shinedown concerts unhappy that its unacceptable. It was..

comments

Wow that's crazy I've been to a few shows all of them have been really good it stinks that this time the sound wasn't up to the level we expect.

Springfield Concert

So sorry....let me clarify my first statement. Shinedown was awesome. It was either the venue or the sound crew that was totally messed up. All you heard was bass. I am a huge fan and had invited some friends that never get out because they just had a kid and I was bragging about what a great show that SD always gives and then...I was so imbarrsed. As I said before I have been to alot of SD concerts and always think that they put on a great show (that is why I spent over $2,000 to go on the cruise in April. This one was just very disappointing.

Nah, Junkie: Spencerlee's right: SHINEDOWN was amazing... the band. But everything else really sucked (tech, audio, lighting was minimal... ) had to work me arse off today, so I'll come up with the story later. : )

wow seems like mixed reviews there.

I agree, tony.. it was a horrible show.

that was my first SD concert it was horrendous.

Yeah, I'll post a review, folks.. Those who know me, you know what to expect... I'll work on it and will give you the details.

Aww.. I so have to disagree. I thought it was the best concert SD I have been to. It was a little louder that usual but I feel that Shinedown can never disappoint :)