soungs shinedown should cover

• soungs shinedown should cover
    shinedown17_6951

i think it would be awseme to hear shinedown do a cover of jefferson airplanes white rabbit

what dose everyone ells think

Submitted by shinedown17_6951 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownersam

Sat, 07/12/2008 - 22:59

That would be pretty cool.

My band was thinking about covering that song.

I think they should cover another classic rock band. Not skynyrd again, but maybe someone like Led Zeppelin.

Whole Lotta Love. That would be amazing.

shinedown17_6951

Sun, 07/13/2008 - 01:52

and i just realized that i spelled the word songs wrong, oh well who cares, ppl get the idea and shinedown is awseme and so are chilli dogs awseme hehehehehehehe

pull a Johnny Cash and Chris Cornell, cover a song that is totally different and cover it and make it your own.

JeffTaormina

Sun, 07/13/2008 - 10:58

How about some old Areosmith?
Dream on.... maybe?
Toys in the attaic?

Well I Got A Candle.

Sun, 07/13/2008 - 14:55

Well i remember Zach on the other forum saying shinedown has covered 2 blind melon songs, Change, Mouth full of cavities live, so maybe some more Melon, but i think Shinedown would be able to pull an Excellent version of AIC's Rooster off..it would be fucking awesome!

Fiery Halo

Sun, 07/13/2008 - 21:01

I've always thought War pigs would be pretty cool.

evenangelsfall

Wed, 07/16/2008 - 14:35

[quote="raymond"]Call me incredibly stupid and wacky for suggesting this; but who thinks Shinedown could do a rocking cover of My Heart Will Go On? Think about it, Brent has the voice to make it cooooool. :oops:[/quote]

Hahaha, well you'd have to call me that as well because I LOVE that song, so there! I'd like to hear it........

[quote="raymond"]Call me incredibly stupid and wacky for suggesting this; but who thinks Shinedown could do a rocking cover of My Heart Will Go On? Think about it, Brent has the voice to make it cooooool. :oops:[/quote]
not crazy at all...i love artist who cover a song that you would never thing they would cover

Shinedown should do "Spoon man"-Soundgarden!!

carebear62

Sat, 07/19/2008 - 02:24

i was listening to 3 doors downs new song the other day "train" and i thought to myself brent could sing this 27.5 times better than brad aranold. and no disrespect to brad but brent is the best.

Kdrckrules

Sat, 07/19/2008 - 22:01

This ones and oldy but with Zachs blues background how about ZZ Tops Jesus Just left Chicago

AllAmericanDan1

Wed, 07/23/2008 - 10:57

I think Shinedown should cover just about any Rush song, a lot of them match the types of songs Shinedown already writes, but would require them to take a whole different avenue musically. Subdivisions, Tom Sawyer, Working Man, Limelight (which has a very similar meaning to Junkies for Fame) and even softer Rush songs like Resist and Nobody's Hero would be awesome.

Non Rush songs to cover that would be great:
Fall of the Peacemakers - Molly Hatchet
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love - Van Halen
Thunder Kiss '65 - Rob Zombie (they would tease the audience with this when they opened for Zombie couple of years back)
Green Grass and High Tides - The Outlaws

rooster would be amazing
blind melon songs are out the window, J was the big blind melon fan so i cant imagine they are still looking to cover them

Supertramp could be cool..

i think it would be awseme to hear shinedown do a cover of jefferson airplanes white rabbit

what dose everyone ells think

comments

Supertramp could be cool..

rooster would be amazing
blind melon songs are out the window, J was the big blind melon fan so i cant imagine they are still looking to cover them

I think Shinedown should cover just about any Rush song, a lot of them match the types of songs Shinedown already writes, but would require them to take a whole different avenue musically. Subdivisions, Tom Sawyer, Working Man, Limelight (which has a very similar meaning to Junkies for Fame) and even softer Rush songs like Resist and Nobody's Hero would be awesome.

Non Rush songs to cover that would be great:
Fall of the Peacemakers - Molly Hatchet
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love - Van Halen
Thunder Kiss '65 - Rob Zombie (they would tease the audience with this when they opened for Zombie couple of years back)
Green Grass and High Tides - The Outlaws

This ones and oldy but with Zachs blues background how about ZZ Tops Jesus Just left Chicago

i was listening to 3 doors downs new song the other day "train" and i thought to myself brent could sing this 27.5 times better than brad aranold. and no disrespect to brad but brent is the best.

Shinedown should do "Spoon man"-Soundgarden!!

not crazy at all...i love artist who cover a song that you would never thing they would cover

Hahaha, well you'd have to call me that as well because I LOVE that song, so there! I'd like to hear it........

I've always thought War pigs would be pretty cool.

Well i remember Zach on the other forum saying shinedown has covered 2 blind melon songs, Change, Mouth full of cavities live, so maybe some more Melon, but i think Shinedown would be able to pull an Excellent version of AIC's Rooster off..it would be fucking awesome!

How about some old Areosmith?
Dream on.... maybe?
Toys in the attaic?

pull a Johnny Cash and Chris Cornell, cover a song that is totally different and cover it and make it your own.

and i just realized that i spelled the word songs wrong, oh well who cares, ppl get the idea and shinedown is awseme and so are chilli dogs awseme hehehehehehehe

That would be pretty cool.

My band was thinking about covering that song.

I think they should cover another classic rock band. Not skynyrd again, but maybe someone like Led Zeppelin.

Whole Lotta Love. That would be amazing.