The Sound of Madness - Enhanced CD

• The Sound of Madness - Enhanced CD
    Lv2rokk

Anyone else notice the super fine print on the back of the CD?

Enhanced CD: register your CD now to receive exclusive Shinedown videos, photos, behind the scenes access and more!

I put the CD in my computer and it pulled up an email list to sign up for.

I guess we'll see what kinds of goodies we get!

T~

Submitted by Lv2rokk on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Unbreakable

Sun, 06/22/2008 - 20:23

I assumed that was just the email list that was on their website? Thats what it made it look like, but now I don't know.

Yeah, I think that was just for their mailing list.

[i]receive exclusive Shinedown videos, photos, behind the scenes access and more![/i]

We get all that here, so maybe thats what its talking about?

Since you never know with these things...I figured Id better sign up anyway! haha

sokrayzie

Mon, 06/23/2008 - 11:35

I didn't get a pop up when I put my disc in, I guess I'll have to explore the disc.

Were you connected to the internet when you put the CD in the computer? That could be why.

T~

I didn't get a popup either but I'm already on their mailing list and part of shinedown nation so I can't think of anything I might miss out on

I tried signing up for that, but it wouldn't let me. I think I'm already signed up for it. :lol:

woohoo, I read the fine print, thats how I signed up :lol:

JeffTaormina

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 19:56

[quote="tawnee"]I tried signing up for that, but it wouldn't let me. I think I'm already signed up for it. :lol:[/quote]

Mine came up with a "Sing up for Shinedown...." and when I clicked it it went to a dead link. :cry:

[quote="jaster"][quote="tawnee"]I tried signing up for that, but it wouldn't let me. I think I'm already signed up for it. :lol:[/quote]

Mine came up with a "Sing up for Shinedown...." and when I clicked it it went to a dead link. :cry:[/quote]

lol

orabelleemma@g…

Tue, 05/09/2023 - 05:25

It's great to hear that you were able to discover some additional content by registering your Shinedown CD. Enhanced CDs often include extra features such as videos, photos, and bonus tracks that can be accessed by inserting the CD into a computer. https://tunnel-rush.co/

Anyone else notice the super fine print on the back of the CD?

Enhanced CD: register your CD now to receive exclusive Shinedown videos, photos, behind the scenes access and more!

I put the CD in my computer and it pulled up an email list to sign up for.

I guess we'll see what kinds of goodies we get!

T~

comments

Many music albums,…

Many music albums, especially enhanced CDs, https://pizzatower.io/slope-unblocked-76 come with additional digital content or access to exclusive materials.

It's great to hear that you…

It's great to hear that you were able to discover some additional content by registering your Shinedown CD. Enhanced CDs often include extra features such as videos, photos, and bonus tracks that can be accessed by inserting the CD into a computer. https://tunnel-rush.co/

[quote="jaster"][quote="tawnee"]I tried signing up for that, but it wouldn't let me. I think I'm already signed up for it. :lol:[/quote]

Mine came up with a "Sing up for Shinedown...." and when I clicked it it went to a dead link. :cry:[/quote]

lol

[quote="tawnee"]I tried signing up for that, but it wouldn't let me. I think I'm already signed up for it. :lol:[/quote]

Mine came up with a "Sing up for Shinedown...." and when I clicked it it went to a dead link. :cry:

woohoo, I read the fine print, thats how I signed up :lol:

I tried signing up for that, but it wouldn't let me. I think I'm already signed up for it. :lol:

I didn't get a popup either but I'm already on their mailing list and part of shinedown nation so I can't think of anything I might miss out on

Were you connected to the internet when you put the CD in the computer? That could be why.

T~

I didn't get a pop up when I put my disc in, I guess I'll have to explore the disc.

Since you never know with these things...I figured Id better sign up anyway! haha

Yeah, I think that was just for their mailing list.

[i]receive exclusive Shinedown videos, photos, behind the scenes access and more![/i]

We get all that here, so maybe thats what its talking about?

I assumed that was just the email list that was on their website? Thats what it made it look like, but now I don't know.