Sound of Madness DVD

• Sound of Madness DVD
    zbulling

Now that we know (unless there are some unforeseen problems) there is going to be a new dvd, what do you guys want to see on it? Besides the concert itself I would like to see more off stage stuff and interviews...

Submitted by zbulling on
Forum category
Is pro
No

We do????? Have I missed that??

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/08/2009 - 09:06

i think i missed it too. i know that i had heard in an interview that barry did a while back that they were looking into doing a video sometime in the middle of the year but i did not think it was final yet. that is the only thing i've heard of a video.

Yeah they have been hinting for a while and on the Q & A pt. 5 Brent says yes there will be a dvd sooo that's where I got the information from...

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/08/2009 - 14:43

oh okay just saw that. hope that gets out soon. i'm anxious for another dvd. i'd like to see a full concert performance like there was on live from the inside. but I would also like to see some backstage stuff too. or maybe even some stuff from the road. it's good watching the guys perform. but I kind of like to see them when their not rockin out when their just hanging out having fun.

shinedownfan22_2262

Tue, 04/14/2009 - 20:45

I would like some backstage stuff and interviews...maybe throw in a surprise song like Simple Man...even though I know they said they've retired it...

destiny453

Mon, 04/20/2009 - 06:13

Yeah the acoustic part sounds good :) and would love to hear Simple Man on it aswell, although they have said they have retired it....maybe they could do it for the fans? Lol

Well I Got A Candle.

Tue, 05/05/2009 - 06:39

heads up..
the concert is being recorded tonight in Atlanta!

BrAnDi_11

Wed, 05/06/2009 - 13:25

The DVD was recorded last night at the ATL show & it was an awesome show the DVD will not disappoint. The show was awesome there were cameras everywhere. Ive been to alot of shinedown concerts & by far this was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/06/2009 - 14:35

that's awesome on shinedown.com they have the preview for the song sound of madness if this is any early indication of how the dvd will look I want my copy now. This dvd is shaping up to the awesome. I want to know when it will be released.

BrAnDi_11

Wed, 05/06/2009 - 21:34

no i think someone said that video was filmed in boston. I think the dvd will be alot better!!

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/07/2009 - 09:02

awesome good to hear. better is always good.

AllAmericanDan1

Thu, 05/07/2009 - 09:52

Hopefully they'll include a deluxe package that includes an audio CD of the show. So we can listen to it in the car as well.

Oh and a bonus acoustic CD would be nice too...

Now that we know (unless there are some unforeseen problems) there is going to be a new dvd, what do you guys want to see on it? Besides the concert itself I would like to see more off stage stuff and interviews...

comments

Hopefully they'll include a deluxe package that includes an audio CD of the show. So we can listen to it in the car as well.

Oh and a bonus acoustic CD would be nice too...

awesome good to hear. better is always good.

no i think someone said that video was filmed in boston. I think the dvd will be alot better!!

that's awesome on shinedown.com they have the preview for the song sound of madness if this is any early indication of how the dvd will look I want my copy now. This dvd is shaping up to the awesome. I want to know when it will be released.

The DVD was recorded last night at the ATL show & it was an awesome show the DVD will not disappoint. The show was awesome there were cameras everywhere. Ive been to alot of shinedown concerts & by far this was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heads up..
the concert is being recorded tonight in Atlanta!

Yeah the acoustic part sounds good :) and would love to hear Simple Man on it aswell, although they have said they have retired it....maybe they could do it for the fans? Lol

I would like some backstage stuff and interviews...maybe throw in a surprise song like Simple Man...even though I know they said they've retired it...

oh okay just saw that. hope that gets out soon. i'm anxious for another dvd. i'd like to see a full concert performance like there was on live from the inside. but I would also like to see some backstage stuff too. or maybe even some stuff from the road. it's good watching the guys perform. but I kind of like to see them when their not rockin out when their just hanging out having fun.

Yeah they have been hinting for a while and on the Q & A pt. 5 Brent says yes there will be a dvd sooo that's where I got the information from...

i think i missed it too. i know that i had heard in an interview that barry did a while back that they were looking into doing a video sometime in the middle of the year but i did not think it was final yet. that is the only thing i've heard of a video.

We do????? Have I missed that??