the sound of devour

• the sound of devour
    crazyquinn03

i like sound of madness. what do u like..........

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Love Sound of Madness! Such a kick ass get into your soul song!

destiny453

Fri, 08/14/2009 - 12:38

Love em both, but Sound Of Madness just edges it for me :)

Same goes for me. I love both the songs, but Sound Of Madness is one of my favorites of the album.

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 08/18/2009 - 19:21

awww. poor devour has no votes. :(

Well seeing as I created it, Sound Of Madness. :P

destiny453

Thu, 08/20/2009 - 18:24

I created it :P

fistfullofflowers

Fri, 08/21/2009 - 20:20

SOMEONE VOTED FOR DEVOUR! :D

[quote="ladydivine10"]Love Sound of Madness! Such a kick ass get into your soul song![/quote]Sound of Madness for sure! Love 'em both but I [b]gotta[/b] listen to Sound of Madness every morning on the way to work. That and a little caffeine and I am ready to rock!!!

[quote="lorilee"][quote="ladydivine10"]Love Sound of Madness! Such a kick ass get into your soul song![/quote]Sound of Madness for sure! Love 'em both but I [b]gotta[/b] listen to Sound of Madness every morning on the way to work. That and a little caffeine and I am ready to rock!!![/quote]

Me too! I work two jobs on Saturday, and the first line... Oh my here we go...just gets ya! Helps motivate me to get through the day!

[quote="ladydivine10"][quote="lorilee"][quote="ladydivine10"]Love Sound of Madness! Such a kick ass get into your soul song![/quote]Sound of Madness for sure! Love 'em both but I [b]gotta[/b] listen to Sound of Madness every morning on the way to work. That and a little caffeine and I am ready to rock!!![/quote]

Me too! I work two jobs on Saturday, and the first line... Oh my here we go...just gets ya! Helps motivate me to get through the day![/quote]On Mondays, I listen to it TWICE!!!! :lol:

Sound Of Madness gets 94%. Can you say landslide?

Devour rules too, though. Especially after I learned what it was about.

[quote="ells6698"]Sound Of Madness gets 94%. Can you say landslide?

Devour rules too, though. Especially after I learned what it was about.[/quote]Have you seem Eric's youTube video giving bass lessons for Devour?Really good stuff!

destiny453

Sun, 08/23/2009 - 13:38

They are both really really good :) But i just prefer Sound Of Madness...it's darker and i like it :) lol

crazyquinn03

Sun, 08/23/2009 - 23:32

devour has feelings too guys. lol only 1 person voted for him n he fixed his hair n everything but i guess sound of madness is too good 4 that

I am getting ready for the concert and listening to some old stuff and have become "re-obsessed" with "Save Me" I hope they play it!!

crazyquinn03

Mon, 08/24/2009 - 22:35

[quote="lorilee"]I am getting ready for the concert and listening to some old stuff and have become "re-obsessed" with "Save Me" I hope they play it!![/quote]

r u goin 2 the show in chicago? i am :D VIP meet and greet tickets!

[quote="crazyquinn03"][quote="lorilee"]I am getting ready for the concert and listening to some old stuff and have become "re-obsessed" with "Save Me" I hope they play it!![/quote]

r u goin 2 the show in chicago? i am :D VIP meet and greet tickets![/quote]Yu are so lucky!!Have you ever been to a show at the Congress? What's up with the parking?

i like sound of madness. what do u like..........

comments

[quote="crazyquinn03"][quote="lorilee"]I am getting ready for the concert and listening to some old stuff and have become "re-obsessed" with "Save Me" I hope they play it!![/quote]

r u goin 2 the show in chicago? i am :D VIP meet and greet tickets![/quote]Yu are so lucky!!Have you ever been to a show at the Congress? What's up with the parking?

[quote="lorilee"]I am getting ready for the concert and listening to some old stuff and have become "re-obsessed" with "Save Me" I hope they play it!![/quote]

r u goin 2 the show in chicago? i am :D VIP meet and greet tickets!

I am getting ready for the concert and listening to some old stuff and have become "re-obsessed" with "Save Me" I hope they play it!!

devour has feelings too guys. lol only 1 person voted for him n he fixed his hair n everything but i guess sound of madness is too good 4 that

They are both really really good :) But i just prefer Sound Of Madness...it's darker and i like it :) lol

[quote="ells6698"]Sound Of Madness gets 94%. Can you say landslide?

Devour rules too, though. Especially after I learned what it was about.[/quote]Have you seem Eric's youTube video giving bass lessons for Devour?Really good stuff!

Sound Of Madness gets 94%. Can you say landslide?

Devour rules too, though. Especially after I learned what it was about.

[quote="ladydivine10"][quote="lorilee"][quote="ladydivine10"]Love Sound of Madness! Such a kick ass get into your soul song![/quote]Sound of Madness for sure! Love 'em both but I [b]gotta[/b] listen to Sound of Madness every morning on the way to work. That and a little caffeine and I am ready to rock!!![/quote]

Me too! I work two jobs on Saturday, and the first line... Oh my here we go...just gets ya! Helps motivate me to get through the day![/quote]On Mondays, I listen to it TWICE!!!! :lol:

[quote="lorilee"][quote="ladydivine10"]Love Sound of Madness! Such a kick ass get into your soul song![/quote]Sound of Madness for sure! Love 'em both but I [b]gotta[/b] listen to Sound of Madness every morning on the way to work. That and a little caffeine and I am ready to rock!!![/quote]

Me too! I work two jobs on Saturday, and the first line... Oh my here we go...just gets ya! Helps motivate me to get through the day!

[quote="ladydivine10"]Love Sound of Madness! Such a kick ass get into your soul song![/quote]Sound of Madness for sure! Love 'em both but I [b]gotta[/b] listen to Sound of Madness every morning on the way to work. That and a little caffeine and I am ready to rock!!!

SOMEONE VOTED FOR DEVOUR! :D

I created it :P

Well seeing as I created it, Sound Of Madness. :P

awww. poor devour has no votes. :(

Same goes for me. I love both the songs, but Sound Of Madness is one of my favorites of the album.

Love em both, but Sound Of Madness just edges it for me :)

Love Sound of Madness! Such a kick ass get into your soul song!