sorry if im a mess, but i need to vent to someone

• sorry if im a mess, but i need to vent to someone
    ShinedownChica

I guess if I need to vent, you guys are always the right ones to talk to....

So in school I'm alone cuz they think the losing a baby thing is too much to put up with.... but i had a couple people who stuck with me through everything but just exect all the problems to go away... and unfortunately, i havent been strong enough to handle the situation in a calm way for the past 6 weeks and no one wants to put up with it.... so i been sittin alone and depressed for a while.... Just dont know what to do.... Not Strong Enough seems to be the story of my life lately.....

Submitted by ShinedownChica on
Forum category
Is pro
No

inked4life

Fri, 10/01/2010 - 01:17

I am sorry that you are having a bad time and hope that you can power through it.

classicgirl821

Fri, 10/01/2010 - 12:49

[color=darkblue]I hope you can find someone to confide in. Maybe one of your friends that stuck by you would like to offer some comfort but they don't know what to do. I think most people just avoid stuff if they don't know what to say. Try to talk to someone. Even a counselor. You shouldn't have to face that alone. But also know that things can take time. Give yourself time and try to be active. That usually helps at least a little bit. ((hugs))

Don't be afraid to vent here. It's a family and we like to be supportive.
- much shinedown love - [/color]

ShinedownChica

Fri, 10/01/2010 - 15:48

thanks guys.... its just good to know you guys are there to listen cuz people who i thought were here for me said some cruel messed up things to me... and im going to a counselor on monday and if it goes over good, ima keep with it... just the support and knowing you guys care helps so much you have no clue

classicgirl821

Fri, 10/01/2010 - 16:05

[color=darkblue]I'm glad you have done that for yourself. I hope it goes good.

Don't let those people get to you. Hold your head high, they are small. It's hard to seek out positive people in a confined environment like school. Esepcially when they haven't had anything to test their own character. Hang in there!!! There are people that want to help you feel better.[/color]

Its only been a few weeks. It's not something that can be fixed so quickly. Talking to someone like a counselor is probably the best thing you can do, and they can point out what is good and what is worth fighting for. And it might be that since your "friends" haven't gone thru it, they just don't know what to say and figure like most teenage issues, it'll go away.

inked4life

Sun, 10/03/2010 - 23:32

I had a bad senior year. So I definitely sympathize when you say school is rough. Hope things improve.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 10/05/2010 - 20:14

Yeah, I'm only a junior.... one more year after this.... and i was starting to calm down, until I saw someone post a picture of them with their boyfriend and newborn baby.... had the baby the same day i was starting to calm down and that set me right back down.... so I started counseling and now I have a notebook and keep being assigned writing. I have to write a letter to the baby, one to my father (because of how i cant talk to him bout it but it wont be sent), and one to the father of my baby(also not to be sent)..... although I finally found the courage to tell him bout the whole situation and it took some convincing for him to have a conversation with me but it went surprisingly well.... we havent really made amends, but more of an understanding on why I've acted so weird towards him. thanks to you all for the support!

classicgirl821

Tue, 10/05/2010 - 21:55

[color=darkblue]Writing should be some good therapy, letters sent or not, you get it out. I hope it continues to get better. It will.

I hated high school and graduated a year early just to get away from it all. It sucked.[/color]

Writing is a great idea, and I hope it keeps getting better.

Time will also help a lot.

_blessmy4

Wed, 10/06/2010 - 08:05

I am sorry for everything that you are going thru. I know it seems like the world is against you, and that there is no hope. Trust me, there is!!!! High school can be a great time in your life, but also the worst!!!! Let me just say, that your life really hasn't even begun yet!!!! I am a bit older than yourself, and have had many losses, heartaches, and disappointments. I am still here!!!! Just remember....your pain is your gift....in time, all will heal. Maybe check out a support group, there you will meet others who have shared the pain that you have. It may be the place to start. You don't have to talk, even just listening to others will start the healing. Well, now that I have written a short novel, please take care of yourself. Know we are always here to listen. Love & Light to you~

ShinedownChica

Fri, 10/08/2010 - 19:10

Thank you so much. Although I can not join a support group because my dad would demand to know the problem and kick me out and then I'd have to relocate. In case of emergency, my boyfriends mom already told me i could stay on the couch there. She is my ultimate healer as she has been through similar experiences. I love her to death no lie. I understand life is still gonna beat me up more and hey, where can it go other than up right?

Kristen, it's so good to hear you have someone like that to talk to and you seem to have a good grasp of the situation. You will learn and mature and when this whole nasty situation is behind you, you will be a better person.

I'm sorry to hear you've been through such a difficult time.
I am not very good with words in situations like this. But all i can say, if you want to vent don't hessitate to do so here, we're here to listen.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 10/13/2010 - 15:21

I know Rita and thanks so much for all of your support. Especially you Abby. I don't know anyone else even personally who wouldve put time aside and talked to me like you did. Thanks so much to all of you.... I'm a few weeks into counseling now and doing better.... It's a lot more standable now that I'm talking to someone who realizes that even though it was never born, it's a life and should be loved as if the baby was born. My dad has also calmed down a little bit and isn't threatening to kick me out.

_blessmy4

Thu, 10/14/2010 - 09:40

I am happy to hear that you are doing better. I have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. In time, things will get better. Maybe not ever the same as it was, but a new chapter in your life. Wishing you well~

ShinedownChica

Sat, 10/16/2010 - 13:37

Thanks guys... It may not always feel okay, but I'm learning to deal with it better so I'm not being stupid any more. You guys are the best

Denial701

Sat, 03/09/2024 - 05:55

In fact, we all often go through difficult times, and this is normal. In particular, this occurs due to a poor understanding of their personality type and people often put themselves in bad situations. I recently studied spring personality traits https://psyculator.com/blog/what-is-a-spring-personality-type-traits-co… to better understand myself and how I can better interact with people based on my personality type.

I guess if I need to vent, you guys are always the right ones to talk to....

So in school I'm alone cuz they think the losing a baby thing is too much to put up with.... but i had a couple people who stuck with me through everything but just exect all the problems to go away... and unfortunately, i havent been strong enough to handle the situation in a calm way for the past 6 weeks and no one wants to put up with it.... so i been sittin alone and depressed for a while.... Just dont know what to do.... Not Strong Enough seems to be the story of my life lately.....

comments

In fact, we all often go…

In fact, we all often go through difficult times, and this is normal. In particular, this occurs due to a poor understanding of their personality type and people often put themselves in bad situations. I recently studied spring personality traits https://psyculator.com/blog/what-is-a-spring-personality-type-traits-co… to better understand myself and how I can better interact with people based on my personality type.

Thanks guys... It may not always feel okay, but I'm learning to deal with it better so I'm not being stupid any more. You guys are the best

I am happy to hear that you are doing better. I have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. In time, things will get better. Maybe not ever the same as it was, but a new chapter in your life. Wishing you well~

I know Rita and thanks so much for all of your support. Especially you Abby. I don't know anyone else even personally who wouldve put time aside and talked to me like you did. Thanks so much to all of you.... I'm a few weeks into counseling now and doing better.... It's a lot more standable now that I'm talking to someone who realizes that even though it was never born, it's a life and should be loved as if the baby was born. My dad has also calmed down a little bit and isn't threatening to kick me out.

I'm sorry to hear you've been through such a difficult time.
I am not very good with words in situations like this. But all i can say, if you want to vent don't hessitate to do so here, we're here to listen.

Kristen, it's so good to hear you have someone like that to talk to and you seem to have a good grasp of the situation. You will learn and mature and when this whole nasty situation is behind you, you will be a better person.

Thank you so much. Although I can not join a support group because my dad would demand to know the problem and kick me out and then I'd have to relocate. In case of emergency, my boyfriends mom already told me i could stay on the couch there. She is my ultimate healer as she has been through similar experiences. I love her to death no lie. I understand life is still gonna beat me up more and hey, where can it go other than up right?

I am sorry for everything that you are going thru. I know it seems like the world is against you, and that there is no hope. Trust me, there is!!!! High school can be a great time in your life, but also the worst!!!! Let me just say, that your life really hasn't even begun yet!!!! I am a bit older than yourself, and have had many losses, heartaches, and disappointments. I am still here!!!! Just remember....your pain is your gift....in time, all will heal. Maybe check out a support group, there you will meet others who have shared the pain that you have. It may be the place to start. You don't have to talk, even just listening to others will start the healing. Well, now that I have written a short novel, please take care of yourself. Know we are always here to listen. Love & Light to you~

Writing is a great idea, and I hope it keeps getting better.

Time will also help a lot.

[color=darkblue]Writing should be some good therapy, letters sent or not, you get it out. I hope it continues to get better. It will.

I hated high school and graduated a year early just to get away from it all. It sucked.[/color]

Yeah, I'm only a junior.... one more year after this.... and i was starting to calm down, until I saw someone post a picture of them with their boyfriend and newborn baby.... had the baby the same day i was starting to calm down and that set me right back down.... so I started counseling and now I have a notebook and keep being assigned writing. I have to write a letter to the baby, one to my father (because of how i cant talk to him bout it but it wont be sent), and one to the father of my baby(also not to be sent)..... although I finally found the courage to tell him bout the whole situation and it took some convincing for him to have a conversation with me but it went surprisingly well.... we havent really made amends, but more of an understanding on why I've acted so weird towards him. thanks to you all for the support!

I had a bad senior year. So I definitely sympathize when you say school is rough. Hope things improve.

Its only been a few weeks. It's not something that can be fixed so quickly. Talking to someone like a counselor is probably the best thing you can do, and they can point out what is good and what is worth fighting for. And it might be that since your "friends" haven't gone thru it, they just don't know what to say and figure like most teenage issues, it'll go away.

[color=darkblue]I'm glad you have done that for yourself. I hope it goes good.

Don't let those people get to you. Hold your head high, they are small. It's hard to seek out positive people in a confined environment like school. Esepcially when they haven't had anything to test their own character. Hang in there!!! There are people that want to help you feel better.[/color]

thanks guys.... its just good to know you guys are there to listen cuz people who i thought were here for me said some cruel messed up things to me... and im going to a counselor on monday and if it goes over good, ima keep with it... just the support and knowing you guys care helps so much you have no clue

[color=darkblue]I hope you can find someone to confide in. Maybe one of your friends that stuck by you would like to offer some comfort but they don't know what to do. I think most people just avoid stuff if they don't know what to say. Try to talk to someone. Even a counselor. You shouldn't have to face that alone. But also know that things can take time. Give yourself time and try to be active. That usually helps at least a little bit. ((hugs))

Don't be afraid to vent here. It's a family and we like to be supportive.
- much shinedown love - [/color]

I am sorry that you are having a bad time and hope that you can power through it.