Sooo last night was interesting for me...

• Sooo last night was interesting for me...
    luvmy3

My mom and her bf wanted to take me out to dinner since my birthday is comming up and it is during the week, so I drive up there to meet them at the house so we can go when my mom gets off of work. I was watching tv and she calls, she is stuck at her job because someone stole her wallet, and she was unsure of what to do. My words to her were "Call the police duh." So yea we searched the building where she works, talked with some people she works with, went to the police station, and then finally at nearly 9:30 went to go get something to eat.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 06/07/2010 - 15:13

woh that stinks she lost her wallet. did she end up finding it?

ShinedownChica

Mon, 06/07/2010 - 19:53

aww im sorry dude... that kinda sucks... did your mommy at least get her wallet back?

She cancled all her cards last night, haven't talk to her today, a detective is was supposed to go to the sotre sometimes this week to go over the live feed tape from teh security camera in the break room. She did find her drivers liscense though, was in her purse, so she at least dosen't have to have that replaced. Probaly going to call her tomorrow to see what is going on with everything, espicially that security camera tape. I want the little shit arrested whoever he/she is.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 06/08/2010 - 10:01

that really stinks good thing she already cancelled the cards though. hope they find it.

They wont find the wallet that is gone now, I just want the person caught and to pay for what they did.

Honestly, very slim chance. I had mine stolen once. Right out from underneath me. They even have tape of the woman who did it, but the credit card/bank companies just don't care for it. Not that I am recommending it, but the police told me, as well as my father in law who is a detective that credit card companies only care if the amount's over $50k. If they lose $5k, that's nothing to them, and it's a minor crime to them and ridiculously easy to get away with.

It sucks for your mom, and I hope it gets resolved soon.

Well the mystery of the stolen wallet has been solved, and actually I am even more irritated then before. Apparently my mom accidentally left her wallet on top of the lockers, bad on her part I know, but that is not the msot irritating part. One of her mamagers fessed up that he dosen't want anything put ontop of the lockers, and if he sees anything on top he throws it away immediately, without bothering to find out who the item belongs to no matter the item. And his other excuse he thought it was a reciept book for old sales reciepts, my mom works for Value City Furniature, my response to he telling me he said that, WTF looked like a recipet book my ass, it was a rectangular, tan leather, billfold, insert eye roll here, yes that is exactly what a sales receipt book looks like. So needless to say I am highly pissed off at the lack of respect this manager has for others people's property. And apparently during his confession it was revealed that it is not the first time he has done this as others peoples items that were placed on top of the lockers have gone missing. My advice to him if you don't want people putting things on top of your precious 190 year old looking lockers than tell your staff or put a sign up. Don't just throw peoples things away.
Phew okay done with my rant now, I had to get that all out and now I feel better.

inked4life

Wed, 06/09/2010 - 02:56

The dude sounds like an ass! You can't expect everyone to be able to read your mind that you don't like things left on the top of the lockers. I can't stand people sometimes! But not you guys :)

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 06/09/2010 - 10:10

that really stinks. what a douche of a manager that guy is. he should at least post a dang sign so people know.

Well, I am happy it's all a mistake, but damn that does suck. Sounds like that guy needs a slap upside the head. I am so happy I don't work for someone like that...

ShinedownChica

Wed, 06/09/2010 - 22:01

thats stupid... i mean everyone forgets things sometimes... i dont think people purposely forget shit on top of ancient lockers at their work place!

randomsunkist17

Wed, 06/09/2010 - 22:19

What a d-bag, *shakes head* you'd think people would be more considerate of other people's property but no. Glad your mom found it though. Should definitely give that manager a "should've had a V8" bop on the head.

[quote="ladysodevine"]Glad to hear the mystery is solved, but yeah, what a complete douche this guy is. I wonder...Does he pocket the money before he throws somebody's wallet away? :|[/quote]

The live feed video tape that the detective watched only shows him taking her wallet off the top of the locker and throwing it in the trash, but neither did he replace the money that my mom had in her wallet, Just as bad in my opinion even if it was only $42.

My mom and her bf wanted to take me out to dinner since my birthday is comming up and it is during the week, so I drive up there to meet them at the house so we can go when my mom gets off of work. I was watching tv and she calls, she is stuck at her job because someone stole her wallet, and she was unsure of what to do. My words to her were "Call the police duh." So yea we searched the building where she works, talked with some people she works with, went to the police station, and then finally at nearly 9:30 went to go get something to eat.

comments

[quote="ladysodevine"]Glad to hear the mystery is solved, but yeah, what a complete douche this guy is. I wonder...Does he pocket the money before he throws somebody's wallet away? :|[/quote]

The live feed video tape that the detective watched only shows him taking her wallet off the top of the locker and throwing it in the trash, but neither did he replace the money that my mom had in her wallet, Just as bad in my opinion even if it was only $42.

What a d-bag, *shakes head* you'd think people would be more considerate of other people's property but no. Glad your mom found it though. Should definitely give that manager a "should've had a V8" bop on the head.

thats stupid... i mean everyone forgets things sometimes... i dont think people purposely forget shit on top of ancient lockers at their work place!

Well, I am happy it's all a mistake, but damn that does suck. Sounds like that guy needs a slap upside the head. I am so happy I don't work for someone like that...

that really stinks. what a douche of a manager that guy is. he should at least post a dang sign so people know.

The dude sounds like an ass! You can't expect everyone to be able to read your mind that you don't like things left on the top of the lockers. I can't stand people sometimes! But not you guys :)

Well the mystery of the stolen wallet has been solved, and actually I am even more irritated then before. Apparently my mom accidentally left her wallet on top of the lockers, bad on her part I know, but that is not the msot irritating part. One of her mamagers fessed up that he dosen't want anything put ontop of the lockers, and if he sees anything on top he throws it away immediately, without bothering to find out who the item belongs to no matter the item. And his other excuse he thought it was a reciept book for old sales reciepts, my mom works for Value City Furniature, my response to he telling me he said that, WTF looked like a recipet book my ass, it was a rectangular, tan leather, billfold, insert eye roll here, yes that is exactly what a sales receipt book looks like. So needless to say I am highly pissed off at the lack of respect this manager has for others people's property. And apparently during his confession it was revealed that it is not the first time he has done this as others peoples items that were placed on top of the lockers have gone missing. My advice to him if you don't want people putting things on top of your precious 190 year old looking lockers than tell your staff or put a sign up. Don't just throw peoples things away.
Phew okay done with my rant now, I had to get that all out and now I feel better.

Honestly, very slim chance. I had mine stolen once. Right out from underneath me. They even have tape of the woman who did it, but the credit card/bank companies just don't care for it. Not that I am recommending it, but the police told me, as well as my father in law who is a detective that credit card companies only care if the amount's over $50k. If they lose $5k, that's nothing to them, and it's a minor crime to them and ridiculously easy to get away with.

It sucks for your mom, and I hope it gets resolved soon.

They wont find the wallet that is gone now, I just want the person caught and to pay for what they did.

that really stinks good thing she already cancelled the cards though. hope they find it.

She cancled all her cards last night, haven't talk to her today, a detective is was supposed to go to the sotre sometimes this week to go over the live feed tape from teh security camera in the break room. She did find her drivers liscense though, was in her purse, so she at least dosen't have to have that replaced. Probaly going to call her tomorrow to see what is going on with everything, espicially that security camera tape. I want the little shit arrested whoever he/she is.

aww im sorry dude... that kinda sucks... did your mommy at least get her wallet back?

woh that stinks she lost her wallet. did she end up finding it?