sooo i just..

• sooo i just..
    fistfullofflowers

I JUST HIGHLIGHTED MY HAIR PURPLE!! exciting right!?

Submitted by fistfullofflowers on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 09/26/2009 - 01:03

awesome. i'm glad you did it after all. i'm sure it looks cool.

destiny453

Sat, 09/26/2009 - 01:41

Yeah very nice, post a pic of it :)

GO Lzzy II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pix please!

fistfullofflowers

Sat, 09/26/2009 - 23:54

there's more.. ones that are better if you would like to see them. i got these from my phone sooo they arent as good.. to me.

i dont think i like the color of my purple as much as i like Lzzy's.. Lzzy's is more awesome! but i still like mine.

destiny453

Sun, 09/27/2009 - 02:40

Oh it is very nice, and i love the purple colour, i used to have some of mine that colour, very nice :)

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 09/27/2009 - 08:53

hey that looks really good. lzzy II is a great nickname lol.

Will it wash out or is it permanent? Do it yourself? Pretty! :D

Hannah, that looks very cool!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 09/27/2009 - 19:57

that looks good. nice camera by the way.

fistfullofflowers

Sun, 09/27/2009 - 20:36

thanks. my mirror looks dirtyy.

and if you look in the background.. one of my blankets is set on my tredmill. and my flip flop is set on top of the blanket. i find that funny..

destiny453

Mon, 09/28/2009 - 01:51

You have a treadmill in your room??? Cool, i have an excerise bike and a mini stepper not that they get much use! :lol:
Great hair

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/28/2009 - 09:20

yeah i just noticed the treadmill. i had seen the flip flop but didn't know what it was on top of lol. that's pretty funny how that worked out. your mirror don't look dirty. i've seen worse.

fistfullofflowers

Mon, 09/28/2009 - 11:47

haha thanks. this is actually in my dining room.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/28/2009 - 12:02

oh ok. i really thought it was your room. but still really cool hair.

fistfullofflowers

Mon, 09/28/2009 - 12:44

thanks. what if i put red on the other side. see its kinda like purple is for halestorm and red would be for SHINEDOWN. i'm wondering that would look good or not.. hmmm.

destiny453

Tue, 09/29/2009 - 01:54

haha I thought it was your room too....oh red and pruple...that would be very cool :)

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/29/2009 - 10:44

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]thanks. what if i put red on the other side. see its kinda like purple is for halestorm and red would be for SHINEDOWN. i'm wondering that would look good or not.. hmmm.[/quote]
i say go for it. i once heard brent in an interview explaining his hair colors and why he changes it. i know he likes red and also just plain black. but i think red would look really cool it would compliment the purple very nice. go for it.

Yesterday Brent tweeted that "Redheads do it better"!! :twisted:

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/29/2009 - 10:52

lol i saw that. not sure what he meant but it was pretty random. i kinda chuckled at it then wondered what the heck he was refering too lol.

destiny453

Tue, 09/29/2009 - 12:56

Red is awesome...i want mine back :)

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/29/2009 - 16:52

OKAY THANKS! and i dont think i'll do that in a while but i plan on it.. sometime.

and i did see Brent's tweet too! i also thought that was funny!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/29/2009 - 17:31

it was pretty random but i dig the randomness.

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/29/2009 - 20:39

meeee toooo!

xshinedownfreakx

Fri, 10/09/2009 - 23:46

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]I JUST HIGHLIGHTED MY HAIR PURPLE!! exciting right!?[/quote]hey hannahbanana! i bet it looks HOT!! u r so pretty already so u probably look even better! :lol:

destiny453

Sun, 10/11/2009 - 20:46

you have a pic of it?? is it like lady gaga purple??? :)

fistfullofflowers

Mon, 10/12/2009 - 19:01

oh.. umm.. it kinda faded into a yellow green about 2 weeks ago.. i think it was.. haha well the purple looked awesome while i had it. i plan on getting it again before i see Halestorm! :)

xshinedownfreakx

Mon, 10/12/2009 - 20:15

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]oh.. umm.. it kinda faded into a yellow green about 2 weeks ago.. i think it was.. haha well the purple looked awesome while i had it. i plan on getting it again before i see Halestorm! :)[/quote]hmmm a yellow green? well it will look good when u get it for halestorm! :)

fistfullofflowers

Mon, 10/12/2009 - 23:08

yeah! i think it will too. i'm having a hair stylist come to my house next time.

I JUST HIGHLIGHTED MY HAIR PURPLE!! exciting right!?

comments

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]the other 3 arent that great of videos. 2 of Staind(one is TERRIBLE!! and the other one is 3 seconds..) 1 awesome but short one of SHINEDOWN. i've been alright.. you?[/quote]wow thts cool! u think i saw the one of shinedown. it was of 45 i think it was pretty good! i have been pretty good except tht my ipod got stolen out of my purse the other day at school. it really sucks i checked everyewhere for it! even my friends lockers! haha but its gone now i know tht! but hopefully my boyfriend will be nice and get me a new one for chirstmas! i am begging him to get me one! haha! anything horriable happen to u? hopefully not! :)

the other 3 arent that great of videos. 2 of Staind(one is TERRIBLE!! and the other one is 3 seconds..) 1 awesome but short one of SHINEDOWN. i've been alright.. you?

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]i dont have 1. i have 6. hehehe. and 3 are of Halestorm.[/quote]haha! u r so funny! :) who r the others? and how have u been? haven't talked to ya!

i dont have 1. i have 6. hehehe. and 3 are of Halestorm.

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]no. haha. it will be free. the lady is a friend of my mom. and really nice. if i didnt know her i would do it myself again. which i dont mind. but she said she would like to see my Pointfest videos and pics. so i cant wait to show someone else my awesome vids and pics! :D[/quote]wow thts cool tht she knows how to do hair. ur lucky its free! wht pointfest videos? the one of halestorm?

no. haha. it will be free. the lady is a friend of my mom. and really nice. if i didnt know her i would do it myself again. which i dont mind. but she said she would like to see my Pointfest videos and pics. so i cant wait to show someone else my awesome vids and pics! :D

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]yeah! i think it will too. i'm having a hair stylist come to my house next time.[/quote]hey tht will be cool! tht must be expensive to have a hair stylist come to ur house!

:lol: I always do mine myself :)

yeah! i think it will too. i'm having a hair stylist come to my house next time.

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]oh.. umm.. it kinda faded into a yellow green about 2 weeks ago.. i think it was.. haha well the purple looked awesome while i had it. i plan on getting it again before i see Halestorm! :)[/quote]hmmm a yellow green? well it will look good when u get it for halestorm! :)

oh.. umm.. it kinda faded into a yellow green about 2 weeks ago.. i think it was.. haha well the purple looked awesome while i had it. i plan on getting it again before i see Halestorm! :)

you have a pic of it?? is it like lady gaga purple??? :)

Re: sooo i just..

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]I JUST HIGHLIGHTED MY HAIR PURPLE!! exciting right!?[/quote]hey hannahbanana! i bet it looks HOT!! u r so pretty already so u probably look even better! :lol:

meeee toooo!

it was pretty random but i dig the randomness.

OKAY THANKS! and i dont think i'll do that in a while but i plan on it.. sometime.

and i did see Brent's tweet too! i also thought that was funny!

Red is awesome...i want mine back :)

lol i saw that. not sure what he meant but it was pretty random. i kinda chuckled at it then wondered what the heck he was refering too lol.

Yesterday Brent tweeted that "Redheads do it better"!! :twisted:

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]thanks. what if i put red on the other side. see its kinda like purple is for halestorm and red would be for SHINEDOWN. i'm wondering that would look good or not.. hmmm.[/quote]
i say go for it. i once heard brent in an interview explaining his hair colors and why he changes it. i know he likes red and also just plain black. but i think red would look really cool it would compliment the purple very nice. go for it.

haha I thought it was your room too....oh red and pruple...that would be very cool :)

thanks. what if i put red on the other side. see its kinda like purple is for halestorm and red would be for SHINEDOWN. i'm wondering that would look good or not.. hmmm.

oh ok. i really thought it was your room. but still really cool hair.

haha thanks. this is actually in my dining room.

yeah i just noticed the treadmill. i had seen the flip flop but didn't know what it was on top of lol. that's pretty funny how that worked out. your mirror don't look dirty. i've seen worse.

You have a treadmill in your room??? Cool, i have an excerise bike and a mini stepper not that they get much use! :lol:
Great hair

thanks. my mirror looks dirtyy.

and if you look in the background.. one of my blankets is set on my tredmill. and my flip flop is set on top of the blanket. i find that funny..

that looks good. nice camera by the way.

thanks!! lorilee, it'll stay in for 6 weeks. my mom did it.

[img]http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss309/themindisaweapon/meee/RSCN5135…]
that was taken the night i got it..

Hannah, that looks very cool!!!

Will it wash out or is it permanent? Do it yourself? Pretty! :D

hey that looks really good. lzzy II is a great nickname lol.

Oh it is very nice, and i love the purple colour, i used to have some of mine that colour, very nice :)

there's more.. ones that are better if you would like to see them. i got these from my phone sooo they arent as good.. to me.

i dont think i like the color of my purple as much as i like Lzzy's.. Lzzy's is more awesome! but i still like mine.

GO Lzzy II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pix please!

Yeah very nice, post a pic of it :)

awesome. i'm glad you did it after all. i'm sure it looks cool.