Songs you want to hear acoustic

• Songs you want to hear acoustic
    Jtroia13

Mine:
    What a Shame... That song is amazing to begin with i would love to hear it acoustic.
    Breaking Inside: Not my favorite song on the album but near 2:48 the song gets to my favorite part of it, and i think the song would be great sung like that...more acoustic...

Submitted by Jtroia13 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I'd like to hear What A Shame as well. I think Second Chance would be pretty cool acoustic too.

hollydoll

Fri, 06/27/2008 - 09:15

I'd like to hear a studio quality acoustic version of If You Only Knew. It sounded great on project 961.

whatashame_9055

Fri, 06/27/2008 - 09:46

I like the acoustic version of The Crow & The Butterfly that's on Youtube, it's just Brent and Jasin at some radio station. I like that version better than the album version really.

synneraboveall

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 00:41

I would love to hear them all acoustic...especially What A Shame and Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide and Sound of Madness.

bluecatsfanatic

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 11:06

[quote="synneraboveall"]I would love to hear them all acoustic...especially What A Shame and [b]Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide[/b] and [b]Sound of Madness[/b].[/quote]

Yay, I'm not the only one thinking outside the box on acoustics! I love hearing the heavy stuff stripped down ([i]Heroes[/i] or [i]Devour[/i] anyone?) 8)

I would really like to hear [i]Call Me[/i] acoustic though; seems like Brent said somewhere that it was written on an acoustic then translated to the piano.

synneraboveall

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 23:04

[quote="bluecatsfanatic"][quote="synneraboveall"]I would love to hear them all acoustic...especially What A Shame and [b]Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide[/b] and [b]Sound of Madness[/b].[/quote]

Yay, I'm not the only one thinking outside the box on acoustics! I love hearing the heavy stuff stripped down ([i]Heroes[/i] or [i]Devour[/i] anyone?) 8)

I would really like to hear [i]Call Me[/i] acoustic though; seems like Brent said somewhere that it was written on an acoustic then translated to the piano.[/quote]

Hell yeah...I think a lot of times that heavy stuff sounds SOOOO amazing acoustic!!!!!!

shinedownfan22_2262

Sat, 07/12/2008 - 17:34

LAW- Crying Out

U&T- Beyond the Sun

SOM- Sound of Madness

shinedownersam

Sat, 07/12/2008 - 23:03

Lady So Devine, Sin With a Grin and Cyanide Sweet Tooth.

Mine:
What a Shame... That song is amazing to begin with i would love to hear it acoustic.
Breaking Inside: Not my favorite song on the album but near 2:48 the song gets to my favorite part of it, and i think the song would be great sung like that...more acoustic...

comments

Lady So Devine, Sin With a Grin and Cyanide Sweet Tooth.

LAW- Crying Out

U&T- Beyond the Sun

SOM- Sound of Madness

[quote="bluecatsfanatic"][quote="synneraboveall"]I would love to hear them all acoustic...especially What A Shame and [b]Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide[/b] and [b]Sound of Madness[/b].[/quote]

I would really like to hear [i]Call Me[/i] acoustic though; seems like Brent said somewhere that it was written on an acoustic then translated to the piano.[/quote]

Hell yeah...I think a lot of times that heavy stuff sounds SOOOO amazing acoustic!!!!!!

[quote="synneraboveall"]I would love to hear them all acoustic...especially What A Shame and [b]Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide[/b] and [b]Sound of Madness[/b].[/quote]

I would really like to hear [i]Call Me[/i] acoustic though; seems like Brent said somewhere that it was written on an acoustic then translated to the piano.

I would love to hear them all acoustic...especially What A Shame and Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide and Sound of Madness.

I like the acoustic version of The Crow & The Butterfly that's on Youtube, it's just Brent and Jasin at some radio station. I like that version better than the album version really.

I'd like to hear a studio quality acoustic version of If You Only Knew. It sounded great on project 961.

I'd like to hear What A Shame as well. I think Second Chance would be pretty cool acoustic too.