The Song "Underground"

• The Song "Underground"
    honeybear

I Can not get the Rockin sound of "Underground out of my head~~It was just a snippet a while back & I feel pretty sure that the guys are waiting to add it to an extended release later but does anyone know where I can find this song (full length or not)so I can Rock on out to it NOW!!!!! Or does anyone have any idea about the time (or if) it will release?? Need to hear "underground" HELP!

Submitted by honeybear on
Forum category
Is pro
No

honeybear

Sun, 08/05/2012 - 13:29

WOO~HOO!!! Thank You my Dearest Sis! So excited that you have the links for me but even happier to hear from YOU!! You are always so wise about all things S.D. & I will be hearing "Underground" this very day ~YAY~ & we are all well & happy, my Daughters baby due in 4 or 5 Weeks (finally a healthy little one for her whom they are naming "Liam")This is making my Heart VERY Happy!!! Hope you & yours are O.K. as well & I send back to you many Kisses & Hugs from America!! Thank you Again my Dear Sis ;p

You're welcome sweetheart. The pleasure is entirely mine. You know, that I love Shinedown so much. I'm very happy that I could give you joy! :)))
Oh! I'm glad that all is O.K. & the little baby is healthy. Liam - this is very beautiful name. I conjecture that is very beautiful & delightful.
I'm fine & my family too. Enjoy your time with "Underground".
Thanks for kisses! All the best! Love. :)))

Brent recently said in an interview that they band has an entire ALBUMS worth of additional material recorded, so the odds of "Underground" being included in there are probably pretty high. No word on when or if that "album" would ever get released, but he did say it had some darker undertones to it...

I saw in an interview (I cant remember which one) that they are supposedly releasing another soundtrack in which the title was kept "a secret" so I'm hoping that it will be "The Underground"

I Can not get the Rockin sound of "Underground out of my head~~It was just a snippet a while back & I feel pretty sure that the guys are waiting to add it to an extended release later but does anyone know where I can find this song (full length or not)so I can Rock on out to it NOW!!!!! Or does anyone have any idea about the time (or if) it will release?? Need to hear "underground" HELP!

comments

The rockin sound of …

The rockin sound of "Underground" is the highlight of this song so I don't think you should try to get it out of your head like that. https://slitherio.online/snakeio

I saw in an interview (I cant

I saw in an interview (I cant remember which one) that they are supposedly releasing another soundtrack in which the title was kept "a secret" so I'm hoping that it will be "The Underground"

Brent recently said in an

Brent recently said in an interview that they band has an entire ALBUMS worth of additional material recorded, so the odds of "Underground" being included in there are probably pretty high. No word on when or if that "album" would ever get released, but he did say it had some darker undertones to it...

You're welcome sweetheart.

You're welcome sweetheart. The pleasure is entirely mine. You know, that I love Shinedown so much. I'm very happy that I could give you joy! :)))
Oh! I'm glad that all is O.K. & the little baby is healthy. Liam - this is very beautiful name. I conjecture that is very beautiful & delightful.
I'm fine & my family too. Enjoy your time with "Underground".
Thanks for kisses! All the best! Love. :)))

WOO~HOO!!! Thank You my

WOO~HOO!!! Thank You my Dearest Sis! So excited that you have the links for me but even happier to hear from YOU!! You are always so wise about all things S.D. & I will be hearing "Underground" this very day ~YAY~ & we are all well & happy, my Daughters baby due in 4 or 5 Weeks (finally a healthy little one for her whom they are naming "Liam")This is making my Heart VERY Happy!!! Hope you & yours are O.K. as well & I send back to you many Kisses & Hugs from America!! Thank you Again my Dear Sis ;p

You SAY and you GOT Robin!! ;

You SAY and you GOT Robin!! ;)
Below two links to Shinedown's UNDERGROUND on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QNf-qc9zJI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7wysrPkLlo

I love this song too and HOPE our boys will release this song on the "DELUX AMARYLLIS" version.

Hello sweetie! I hope all is O.K, that You and Your family feel good!

Many kisses and hugs from Poland! :)))