sometimes work can be very shinedownish...

• sometimes work can be very shinedownish...
    luvmy3

For those of you who don't know (probaly most of you) I work for an entertainment and media shipping company. We cover both personal and private orders ranging from Amazon to Walmart. Anyway I ment to write this last night btw. Anyways yesterday I had a personal order yesterday that had three books, what was interesting was there titles and the order in which the titles were listed on there order sheet.

1st book- Call Me
    2nd book- A Sinner
    3rd book- A Saint

Interesting huh? It made me smile.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

randomsunkist17

Wed, 05/19/2010 - 13:27

Lol, that's awesome. XD

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/19/2010 - 15:12

first i do remember where you work we had a brief discussion on that just you and i. and yeah that is just hiliarious that is pretty cool.

LOL that is cool!! :lol:

:lol: Nice. Gotta love when quirky things like that work out.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 05/19/2010 - 20:55

I think i wouldve have burst out singing and laughed a few mins later when i realized how many funny looks i was getting :D

[quote="twilight123450"]I think i wouldve have burst out singing and laughed a few mins later when i realized how many funny looks i was getting :D[/quote]

I did start sining lol. My supervisor was also behind me at the time (didn't know it) I turned around and he had the wierdiest look on his face. Kind of a your sining sucks but keep going becasue this is amusing type of look. lol, I didn't care I was enjoying myself.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 10:04

haha that's the spirit. never let anyone detour you from singing,

ShinedownChica

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 14:48

i get the same kind of reaction when i happy dance! i get all excited and jump around like an idiot! and then people look at me funny and it makes me laugh lol

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 15:47

i usually go with the fist pump and i shout out "super duper" lol just like in anchorman haha love that movie.

That's what I call "random Shinedown" :D

Here's my random Shinedown for today:

I was driving home from work a little bit ago and the DJ says, "Coming up shortly, Shinedown to make your day better" It was as if he knew I was listening! :wink:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 18:53

that is awesome. lol..

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 09:45

do you really love the lamp or are you just saying it cuz you saw it? lol.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]do you really love the lamp or are you just saying it cuz you saw it? lol.[/quote]

What is this lamp you guys are talking about?

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 12:10

lol. i hear that bears can smell the menstruation.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol. i hear that bears can smell the menstruation.[/quote]

?????? Tony what on earth are you talking about, and do I even want to know lol. :?:

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 13:24

haha was quoting lines from the movie the anchorman with will ferrel.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]haha was quoting lines from the movie the anchorman with will ferrel.[/quote]

I see, never watched that movie I personally can not stand will ferrel.

randomsunkist17

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 13:51

I love that movie. XD You stay classy Yoda.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 15:11

haha thanks shannon. i don't like him in every movie but i really like that movie.

randomsunkist17

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 15:19

That one, Kicking and Screaming, and Talladega Nights are my favorites with him in it.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 16:09

have not seen kicking and screaming talladega nights is really good.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 16:32

when it first came out, kicking and screaming was like my fave movie lol

randomsunkist17

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 19:17

Lol, my favorite part of Kicking and Screaming:

Connor: Coach, did you order the pizzas yet?

Phil Weston: All in good time, Connor. But in the event the pizzas don't arrive, I have already made the decision... that we will eat Byong Sun.
[Byong Sun backs away from the campfire, freaked out]

Phil Weston: Okay, we're not gonna eat him. But he does look pretty appetizing, you have to admit.

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 05/22/2010 - 08:45

lol i like that line too. and the bear line is one of the greatest i've heard. I also like when he tells christina applegate's character I"m going to send you something if you like it you can take it if not you can send it right back. lol.

awesome random Shinedown today: stopped at my mailbox - both COM show tix were there - get back in the car and "If You Only Knew" came on the radio! It's a sign!

random...but awesome!!!

For those of you who don't know (probaly most of you) I work for an entertainment and media shipping company. We cover both personal and private orders ranging from Amazon to Walmart. Anyway I ment to write this last night btw. Anyways yesterday I had a personal order yesterday that had three books, what was interesting was there titles and the order in which the titles were listed on there order sheet.

1st book- Call Me
2nd book- A Sinner
3rd book- A Saint

Interesting huh? It made me smile.

comments

random...but awesome!!!

awesome random Shinedown today: stopped at my mailbox - both COM show tix were there - get back in the car and "If You Only Knew" came on the radio! It's a sign!

lol i like that line too. and the bear line is one of the greatest i've heard. I also like when he tells christina applegate's character I"m going to send you something if you like it you can take it if not you can send it right back. lol.

Lol, my favorite part of Kicking and Screaming:

Connor: Coach, did you order the pizzas yet?

Phil Weston: All in good time, Connor. But in the event the pizzas don't arrive, I have already made the decision... that we will eat Byong Sun.
[Byong Sun backs away from the campfire, freaked out]

Phil Weston: Okay, we're not gonna eat him. But he does look pretty appetizing, you have to admit.

when it first came out, kicking and screaming was like my fave movie lol

have not seen kicking and screaming talladega nights is really good.

That one, Kicking and Screaming, and Talladega Nights are my favorites with him in it.

haha thanks shannon. i don't like him in every movie but i really like that movie.

I love that movie. XD You stay classy Yoda.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]haha was quoting lines from the movie the anchorman with will ferrel.[/quote]

I see, never watched that movie I personally can not stand will ferrel.

haha was quoting lines from the movie the anchorman with will ferrel.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol. i hear that bears can smell the menstruation.[/quote]

?????? Tony what on earth are you talking about, and do I even want to know lol. :?:

lol. i hear that bears can smell the menstruation.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]do you really love the lamp or are you just saying it cuz you saw it? lol.[/quote]

What is this lamp you guys are talking about?

do you really love the lamp or are you just saying it cuz you saw it? lol.

that is awesome. lol..

That's what I call "random Shinedown" :D

Here's my random Shinedown for today:

I was driving home from work a little bit ago and the DJ says, "Coming up shortly, Shinedown to make your day better" It was as if he knew I was listening! :wink:

i usually go with the fist pump and i shout out "super duper" lol just like in anchorman haha love that movie.

i get the same kind of reaction when i happy dance! i get all excited and jump around like an idiot! and then people look at me funny and it makes me laugh lol

haha that's the spirit. never let anyone detour you from singing,

[quote="twilight123450"]I think i wouldve have burst out singing and laughed a few mins later when i realized how many funny looks i was getting :D[/quote]

I did start sining lol. My supervisor was also behind me at the time (didn't know it) I turned around and he had the wierdiest look on his face. Kind of a your sining sucks but keep going becasue this is amusing type of look. lol, I didn't care I was enjoying myself.

I think i wouldve have burst out singing and laughed a few mins later when i realized how many funny looks i was getting :D

:lol: Nice. Gotta love when quirky things like that work out.

LOL that is cool!! :lol:

first i do remember where you work we had a brief discussion on that just you and i. and yeah that is just hiliarious that is pretty cool.

Lol, that's awesome. XD