Something else I noticed in the press release

• Something else I noticed in the press release
    steev

"Smith says Carnival Of Madness will likely grow with the addition of two more bands and a carnival-style midway that will likely be modest this summer and evolve over the years."

so does that mean 2 more bands??

If it's still bands from In De Goot I would say expect a smaller band like Adelita's Way or Automatic Fire, but if so Id also LOVE for one of those bands to be Black Stone Cherry. That would make this tour even more epic than it already is.

Submitted by steev on
Forum category
Is pro
No

randomsunkist17

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 21:07

Hmm, that sounds really cool. Wonder who it could be. *strokes the invisible beard*

"Smith says Carnival Of Madness will likely grow with the addition of two more bands and a carnival-style midway that will likely be modest this summer and evolve over the years."

so does that mean 2 more bands??

If it's still bands from In De Goot I would say expect a smaller band like Adelita's Way or Automatic Fire, but if so Id also LOVE for one of those bands to be Black Stone Cherry. That would make this tour even more epic than it already is.

comments

Hmm, that sounds really cool. Wonder who it could be. *strokes the invisible beard*