Somehow it's always my fault when something goes missing...

• Somehow it's always my fault when something goes missing...
    luvmy3

My mom can't find her comb, it's my fault, my dad can't find his glasses, it's my fault, the mail isin't on the right table, oh it's gotta be my fault. I swear to god, if my dad's underwear went missing it would still be my fault.
    Yeah just needed to rant. All better now. :D

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 06/18/2010 - 16:35

lol it's cool. that's what the Sd nation family is here for. to listen to each other and share in the love of this great band.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/18/2010 - 22:05

yeah...we can rant to each other through the internet and its like yay all better....well a little at least and then people are like well thats a pathetic rant lol oh well

My mom can't find her comb, it's my fault, my dad can't find his glasses, it's my fault, the mail isin't on the right table, oh it's gotta be my fault. I swear to god, if my dad's underwear went missing it would still be my fault.
Yeah just needed to rant. All better now. :D

comments

yeah...we can rant to each other through the internet and its like yay all better....well a little at least and then people are like well thats a pathetic rant lol oh well

lol it's cool. that's what the Sd nation family is here for. to listen to each other and share in the love of this great band.