so a while back i had an interview.......

• so a while back i had an interview.......
    shinedownjunkie45

So a while back I posted on a thread that I was getting ready to do a presentation for a job interview and alot of my Sd nation family members wished me luck well I just thought I'd post an update on that........................
    I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!

I am now an Admissions Counselor for the University that I just graduated from in May. My job will consist of working within my department to recruit more students to our univeristy I will be working closely with the high school or (secondary schools) in my area I am really excited about this it is my first official salaried position. Thank you to everyone that wished me luck it definately helped out my friends. :)

Submitted by shinedownjunkie45 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Thats great,help them kids get on the right path.

Congrats Tony, that is awesome!!!! I knew you could do it :D

OMG Tony that's great!!! I actually did that job while I was in college and it was a blast. I seriously thought about sticking with it even after I graduated, but I was told that they didn't think were was going to be an opening any time soon.

I'm so happy for you. Yay first salaried job!

ShinedownChica

Sun, 07/18/2010 - 21:21

CONGRATS TONY YODA!!!! WE LOVE YOUUUU!

inked4life

Sun, 07/18/2010 - 21:25

Congrats on getting the job!

ShinedownChica

Sun, 07/18/2010 - 21:31

Oh and Tony Yodaaa, I was looking at the top postings and realized you took over #1, which probly happened a while ago, but I just realized.... so congrats on that tooooo =)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 07/19/2010 - 09:41

thank you everyone. And a special thanks goes out as well because during my last semester of university work I went through some very difficult days and some days when I really wished I could just stay home and come to work or school but with the help of my amazing Sd Nation family I pushed through it and finished strong and what do I have to show for it well I made it out with a great grades and just recently landed my first salaried job. So thank you very much everyone in more ways than you know you all helped me so much.

@kristen thank you very much I did not know I had officially taken the title I am very humbled lol. I just want to thank all the little people nah just kiddin. When a band has as many amazing fans as this it's hard not to be addicted to posting on here lol.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 07/19/2010 - 15:28

thanks ray man. :twisted:

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]thanks ray man. :twisted:[/quote] This is Super News! A huge Congrats

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 07/22/2010 - 10:01

thank you very much i greatly appreciate it.

So how'd the first day go?

(Probably a lot of nothing...)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 07/26/2010 - 21:52

well first day was awesome for me. i got a brief overview of my job description and about the different tasks that i will be assigned throughout the course of the year. i'm excited for it all. i also got to the meet the director of my department and the rest of the staff that make up my department. there is a whole army of staff that make it work lol. and then i got to go back and spend some time in my office and work on some additional projects that were assigned to me. I am sharing an office with another recruiter but it's great I get to learn from her and she is really good at the job. whole lot of learning needed to be done but i'm totally excited for it.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 07/27/2010 - 11:42

Have fun Tony Yodaaaaa!!!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 07/28/2010 - 14:21

thanks i will. posts have been kinda limited due to my work hours but i'll try and keep up ya updated.

So a while back I posted on a thread that I was getting ready to do a presentation for a job interview and alot of my Sd nation family members wished me luck well I just thought I'd post an update on that........................
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!

I am now an Admissions Counselor for the University that I just graduated from in May. My job will consist of working within my department to recruit more students to our univeristy I will be working closely with the high school or (secondary schools) in my area I am really excited about this it is my first official salaried position. Thank you to everyone that wished me luck it definately helped out my friends. :)

comments

thanks i will. posts have been kinda limited due to my work hours but i'll try and keep up ya updated.

Have fun Tony Yodaaaaa!!!!!!

well first day was awesome for me. i got a brief overview of my job description and about the different tasks that i will be assigned throughout the course of the year. i'm excited for it all. i also got to the meet the director of my department and the rest of the staff that make up my department. there is a whole army of staff that make it work lol. and then i got to go back and spend some time in my office and work on some additional projects that were assigned to me. I am sharing an office with another recruiter but it's great I get to learn from her and she is really good at the job. whole lot of learning needed to be done but i'm totally excited for it.

So how'd the first day go?

(Probably a lot of nothing...)

thank you very much i greatly appreciate it.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]thanks ray man. :twisted:[/quote] This is Super News! A huge Congrats

thanks ray man. :twisted:

thank you everyone. And a special thanks goes out as well because during my last semester of university work I went through some very difficult days and some days when I really wished I could just stay home and come to work or school but with the help of my amazing Sd Nation family I pushed through it and finished strong and what do I have to show for it well I made it out with a great grades and just recently landed my first salaried job. So thank you very much everyone in more ways than you know you all helped me so much.

@kristen thank you very much I did not know I had officially taken the title I am very humbled lol. I just want to thank all the little people nah just kiddin. When a band has as many amazing fans as this it's hard not to be addicted to posting on here lol.

Oh and Tony Yodaaa, I was looking at the top postings and realized you took over #1, which probly happened a while ago, but I just realized.... so congrats on that tooooo =)

Congrats on getting the job!

CONGRATS TONY YODA!!!! WE LOVE YOUUUU!

OMG Tony that's great!!! I actually did that job while I was in college and it was a blast. I seriously thought about sticking with it even after I graduated, but I was told that they didn't think were was going to be an opening any time soon.

I'm so happy for you. Yay first salaried job!

Congrats Tony, that is awesome!!!! I knew you could do it :D

Thats great,help them kids get on the right path.