So sad..so so sad...

• So sad..so so sad...
    amandam82

I am going to my very first Shinedown show in August! I'm 30 and have been a fan for four years. I was really excited to score some meet and greet passes, but unfortunately they are not available for the concert I'm going to, because they are not being sold. I am really disappointed because I wanted to meet them so badly, they are my inspiration and the reason why I can fight the battles I've been fighting!

So does anyone have any tips for me? Is there any way that I can meet them any other way? I'm sure the answer is probably not but that's why I'm asking...never know unless you ask fellow fans right? :) luv you guys!

Submitted by amandam82 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

They are really great about stopping to meet people waiting by the bus. Have met them three times this way.

I am going to my very first Shinedown show in August! I'm 30 and have been a fan for four years. I was really excited to score some meet and greet passes, but unfortunately they are not available for the concert I'm going to, because they are not being sold. I am really disappointed because I wanted to meet them so badly, they are my inspiration and the reason why I can fight the battles I've been fighting!

So does anyone have any tips for me? Is there any way that I can meet them any other way? I'm sure the answer is probably not but that's why I'm asking...never know unless you ask fellow fans right? :) luv you guys!

comments

Meeting SD

They are really great about stopping to meet people waiting by the bus. Have met them three times this way.