So pretty much no reason to watch the grammy's this year....

• So pretty much no reason to watch the grammy's this year....
    d_eicholz

Just looked at all the nominees. not one for shinedown. put then again, imo grammys have no meaning anyway anymore. i say this because i guess shinedown wasn't good enough for a single nomination but some how Brad Paisley was nominated for Best Rock Instrumental Performance. yeah..... not sure who was in charge of that one. but they should probly be shunned from society

Submitted by d_eicholz on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 07:58

Yes the grammy nominations are quite ridiculous this year!! But then again they usually always are! :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 11:24

yeah i rarely ever watch them. but still i was hopin Sd would in the running for one some where guess those hopes went out the window now.

It's all country or worse Hip Hop Crap! We need a Rock Awards Show!! :D

dalamar_2

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 15:47

I'm sorry, but...

Was there ever a good time to watch the grannies?

I'm just saying...

d_eicholz

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 17:48

touche...

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 17:53

c'est vrai.

starsareforme

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 21:10

[color=indigo]We just need to set up our on and have a good ole time! :wink: [/color]

Lady Gaga is a good enough reason for me to watch :twisted:

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 12/04/2009 - 13:03

haha lady gaga is weird. lol.

ShinedownPete

Fri, 12/04/2009 - 15:12

I love Lady Gaga lol.

Grammies never gave awards to bands that deserve it or it took them years to ever get one.

It's a nice trophy to have but it does not make a band why they are.

I mean didn't Mili vanillia win one year?

There are rock awards but they never get shown on American tv.

ShinedownPete

Fri, 12/04/2009 - 16:45

Well that was nice but it won't sell as much as what she is doing now.

Maybe once she has made a few more cd's she will go back to doing what you like.
Just like with Nickleback some people like some people don't and then other's who just listen to what they like be it a million selling artist or 20,000 selling.

To me she has an amazing voice and she is very creative in what she does compared to most artist out there so i won't hate.

destiny453

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 09:57

Lady Gaga is a dude!!!!! :P

starsareforme

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 13:13

[quote="destiny453"]Lady Gaga is a dude!!!!! :P[/quote]

[color=indigo]You wouldn't believe how many people I've heard say that. After watching the video of her & Beyonce I honestly don't see how.[/color]

ShinedownPete

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 20:40

If she is a dude.. Then DAMN!!!!!!!!!
That's just internet bs and because all the pics of her young are of a girl not a boy..

d_eicholz

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 20:54

i heard that she's both :shock:

crazyquinn03

Mon, 12/07/2009 - 21:56

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]haha lady gaga is weird. lol.[/quote]

but she has good vocals so i cant bash her 4 that but but duz wear weird stuff

destiny453

Thu, 12/10/2009 - 04:41

good vocals?! :O didn't you hear her sing at the VMA'S??? That is not good vocals!! :lol:

Just looked at all the nominees. not one for shinedown. put then again, imo grammys have no meaning anyway anymore. i say this because i guess shinedown wasn't good enough for a single nomination but some how Brad Paisley was nominated for Best Rock Instrumental Performance. yeah..... not sure who was in charge of that one. but they should probly be shunned from society

comments

good vocals?! :O didn't you hear her sing at the VMA'S??? That is not good vocals!! :lol:

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]haha lady gaga is weird. lol.[/quote]

but she has good vocals so i cant bash her 4 that but but duz wear weird stuff

i heard that she's both :shock:

If she is a dude.. Then DAMN!!!!!!!!!
That's just internet bs and because all the pics of her young are of a girl not a boy..

[quote="destiny453"]Lady Gaga is a dude!!!!! :P[/quote]

[color=indigo]You wouldn't believe how many people I've heard say that. After watching the video of her & Beyonce I honestly don't see how.[/color]

Lady Gaga is a dude!!!!! :P

Well that was nice but it won't sell as much as what she is doing now.

Maybe once she has made a few more cd's she will go back to doing what you like.
Just like with Nickleback some people like some people don't and then other's who just listen to what they like be it a million selling artist or 20,000 selling.

To me she has an amazing voice and she is very creative in what she does compared to most artist out there so i won't hate.

[quote="plizano"]I love Lady Gaga lol..[/quote]

Yes, once, she was good....

Once, long ago... in a galaxy far, far away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM51qOpwcIM

I love Lady Gaga lol.

Grammies never gave awards to bands that deserve it or it took them years to ever get one.

It's a nice trophy to have but it does not make a band why they are.

I mean didn't Mili vanillia win one year?

There are rock awards but they never get shown on American tv.

haha lady gaga is weird. lol.

Lady Gaga is a good enough reason for me to watch :twisted:

[color=indigo]We just need to set up our on and have a good ole time! :wink: [/color]

c'est vrai.

touche...

I'm sorry, but...

Was there ever a good time to watch the grannies?

I'm just saying...

It's all country or worse Hip Hop Crap! We need a Rock Awards Show!! :D

yeah i rarely ever watch them. but still i was hopin Sd would in the running for one some where guess those hopes went out the window now.

Yes the grammy nominations are quite ridiculous this year!! But then again they usually always are! :lol: