so i got kicked out of the shinedown show last night.

• so i got kicked out of the shinedown show last night.
    john45_3685

so long story short: it was saving abel shinedown and a7x. no one was moving during saving abel. people behind me started pushing me, so naturally, i had to push the people in front of me. next thing i know this 300 lbs. black security guard has me over the baracade and in a full nelson. he drags me to the doors, and throws me onto the side walk and tells me to go home. one problem, my friend (who is still inside) has my car keys. its fucking 40degrees, and i have no sweatshirt or cell phone (both in the car) so im like FUCK THIS. the concert was in the fucking ghetto, and i had to fuckin walk to this ghetto ass gas station and use the phone, but no one could pick me up. now im pissed because i knew shinedown would be coming on soon. so i walked back inside, and snuck through the bar, and behind the security guards checking tickets, and into the room the show was in. so i got back in just in time to see shinedown.

after the show i am about to meet barry in the parking lot, when a security guard comes up to me and says "you've been ejected you have to leave the parking lot" well my girlfriend convinced barry to come over to the sidewalk and he came and hung out with me for a few minutes.

so sry that wasnt really short, but it pissed me off. at least i got back in tho.

Submitted by john45_3685 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Thu, 11/13/2008 - 22:06

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! I hate ass hole security like that. So sorry you got kicked out but at least you got back in just in time for the boys. Security these days SUCK ASS at shows. Shit the St. Paul show..I had a VIP pass and the security wouldn't let me go in front to take pics for the first 3 songs..I was like dumb ass...VIP means I can go any where...lol

john45_3685

Thu, 11/13/2008 - 22:11

yeah i think it was just cuz it was during saving abel, and i was like the only one moving. lol

synneraboveall

Thu, 11/13/2008 - 22:24

hahaha...still stupid ass security..lol

john45_3685

Thu, 11/13/2008 - 22:28

yep. i think they just like to think they have power.

at least dumbasses didnt catch me sneaking back in.

synneraboveall

Thu, 11/13/2008 - 22:42

[quote="john45"]yep. i think they just like to think they have power.

at least dumbasses didnt catch me sneaking back in.[/quote]

yeah that was good!!!!

john45_3685

Thu, 11/13/2008 - 23:11

i wasnt even pissed about getting kicked out. i dont care about a7x (sorry lol) i was fucking pissed i was gunna miss shinedown. and then the crowd pissed me off even more. some guy hit brent in the face with a beer, and brent had to tell the crowd to call down, and take 2 steps backwards so everyone would stop getting crushed.

tank_2746

Fri, 11/14/2008 - 10:29

ok cock blocker lol jk man. it was nice to meet ya there bro. it took them forever to try and carry you over the baracade. i thought that was bullshit what they did. and what barry did outside was awesome. was there for every min of it. glad that you made it back in.

Fiery Halo

Fri, 11/14/2008 - 17:50

John/Russ what time did the guys finally come out ?? John send me your email address so I can send you the pic of Amanda & Barry..

synneraboveall

Fri, 11/14/2008 - 22:52

[quote="fenderguitars777"]How does one get VIP passes??[/quote]

I got mine from Buckcherry...cause I was with my friend who is friend with their drummer, guitar tech, drum tech..and like 2 other guys in the band..lol

malignant_angel

Sat, 11/15/2008 - 18:53

I want VIP!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to the Youngstown show on Saturday...excited!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 11/17/2008 - 14:30

hey john that really sucks you got kicked out man. security really does suck these days. and naturally when you are being pushed it's hard to stop and not push those in front of you. on jun. 24th sd had a show in pharr, texas there was no security and people were pushing like crazy. we were really moving the rail. people in the back wouldn't stop pushing us in the front while sd was playing. it made it hard to enjoy the show. i had been trying to get brents attention since he was right above us and when i did he really helped us. he told everyone to knock it off or they would stop playing and everyone backed off. but up until then we were getting crushed in the front. i'll never forget that brent helped us. and the idiot at your show that threw the beer at him is ignorant you don't do that to the preacher.

John, bummer on getting kicked out...at least you made it back in!

The crowd was for sure D E A D for Saving Abel! Hardly anyone responded to them. Granted, I wasnt there to see them and I didnt like them at all, but still.

Although when Shinedown came on...holy hell. It got crazy! It was even worse for Avenged. It seemed like most of the crowd was there for Avenged but a good portion of them (or at least where I was standing

Fiery Halo

Thu, 11/20/2008 - 17:37

John & I were in the back and we could hear Brent perfectly . He sounded great like always. The sound was imo much better in the back from all of concerts I've seen on the rail on this tour. I just couldn't see them at all. John & I were the only shinedown freaks in the back it seemed but we had fun.

so long story short: it was saving abel shinedown and a7x. no one was moving during saving abel. people behind me started pushing me, so naturally, i had to push the people in front of me. next thing i know this 300 lbs. black security guard has me over the baracade and in a full nelson. he drags me to the doors, and throws me onto the side walk and tells me to go home. one problem, my friend (who is still inside) has my car keys. its fucking 40degrees, and i have no sweatshirt or cell phone (both in the car) so im like FUCK THIS. the concert was in the fucking ghetto, and i had to fuckin walk to this ghetto ass gas station and use the phone, but no one could pick me up. now im pissed because i knew shinedown would be coming on soon. so i walked back inside, and snuck through the bar, and behind the security guards checking tickets, and into the room the show was in. so i got back in just in time to see shinedown.

after the show i am about to meet barry in the parking lot, when a security guard comes up to me and says "you've been ejected you have to leave the parking lot" well my girlfriend convinced barry to come over to the sidewalk and he came and hung out with me for a few minutes.

so sry that wasnt really short, but it pissed me off. at least i got back in tho.

comments

John & I were in the back and we could hear Brent perfectly . He sounded great like always. The sound was imo much better in the back from all of concerts I've seen on the rail on this tour. I just couldn't see them at all. John & I were the only shinedown freaks in the back it seemed but we had fun.

John, bummer on getting kicked out...at least you made it back in!

The crowd was for sure D E A D for Saving Abel! Hardly anyone responded to them. Granted, I wasnt there to see them and I didnt like them at all, but still.

Although when Shinedown came on...holy hell. It got crazy! It was even worse for Avenged. It seemed like most of the crowd was there for Avenged but a good portion of them (or at least where I was standing

hey john that really sucks you got kicked out man. security really does suck these days. and naturally when you are being pushed it's hard to stop and not push those in front of you. on jun. 24th sd had a show in pharr, texas there was no security and people were pushing like crazy. we were really moving the rail. people in the back wouldn't stop pushing us in the front while sd was playing. it made it hard to enjoy the show. i had been trying to get brents attention since he was right above us and when i did he really helped us. he told everyone to knock it off or they would stop playing and everyone backed off. but up until then we were getting crushed in the front. i'll never forget that brent helped us. and the idiot at your show that threw the beer at him is ignorant you don't do that to the preacher.

I want VIP!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to the Youngstown show on Saturday...excited!

[quote="fenderguitars777"]How does one get VIP passes??[/quote]

I got mine from Buckcherry...cause I was with my friend who is friend with their drummer, guitar tech, drum tech..and like 2 other guys in the band..lol

John/Russ what time did the guys finally come out ?? John send me your email address so I can send you the pic of Amanda & Barry..

ok cock blocker lol jk man. it was nice to meet ya there bro. it took them forever to try and carry you over the baracade. i thought that was bullshit what they did. and what barry did outside was awesome. was there for every min of it. glad that you made it back in.

i wasnt even pissed about getting kicked out. i dont care about a7x (sorry lol) i was fucking pissed i was gunna miss shinedown. and then the crowd pissed me off even more. some guy hit brent in the face with a beer, and brent had to tell the crowd to call down, and take 2 steps backwards so everyone would stop getting crushed.

[quote="john45"]yep. i think they just like to think they have power.

at least dumbasses didnt catch me sneaking back in.[/quote]

yeah that was good!!!!

yep. i think they just like to think they have power.

at least dumbasses didnt catch me sneaking back in.

hahaha...still stupid ass security..lol

yeah i think it was just cuz it was during saving abel, and i was like the only one moving. lol

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! I hate ass hole security like that. So sorry you got kicked out but at least you got back in just in time for the boys. Security these days SUCK ASS at shows. Shit the St. Paul show..I had a VIP pass and the security wouldn't let me go in front to take pics for the first 3 songs..I was like dumb ass...VIP means I can go any where...lol