so augustfest was pretty sweet

• so augustfest was pretty sweet
    john45_3685

good bands all day, but of course shinedown killed everyone else. they sounded really good. hangin out with them for a little bit after the show was cool. cool people there. all around it was a great night!

Submitted by john45_3685 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Fiery Halo

Mon, 08/11/2008 - 19:04

Pictures !!! PLEASE .. Don't forget I had to stay home like the good adult that I hate being...

john45_3685

Mon, 08/11/2008 - 22:37

ill get em tommorow forsure

synneraboveall

Tue, 08/12/2008 - 00:10

VERY SWEET SHOW!!!! It was definitely a great way to end this leg of their tour. I should have my pics up in the next few days cause I have to work open to close at work the next 5 days. I'll work on them at night.

The day was AWESOME!!!

It was great meeting Lisa Marie and John45 too :)

Pics coming soon...look for a new thread!

synneraboveall

Tue, 08/12/2008 - 00:50

[quote="fenderguitars777"]:( I wish I could get around to more shinedown shows[/quote]

Well...damn it try...lol One day you will.

synneraboveall

Tue, 08/12/2008 - 00:51

[quote="lv2rokk"]The day was AWESOME!!!

Pics coming soon...look for a new thread![/quote]

I was great meeting you, too!!!!! Well worth the long sleepless drive..lol

john45_3685

Tue, 08/12/2008 - 01:08

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="lv2rokk"]The day was AWESOME!!!

I was great meeting you, too!!!!! Well worth the long sleepless drive..lol[/quote]

did u end up stopping at all??

and it was sweet meeting u guys too

synneraboveall

Tue, 08/12/2008 - 01:17

[quote="john45"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="lv2rokk"]The day was AWESOME!!!

I was great meeting you, too!!!!! Well worth the long sleepless drive..lol[/quote]

and it was sweet meeting u guys too[/quote]

HELL YEAH...it was 3:30 in the morning but I had to stop..I was going crazy and I could not keep my eye open for very long...lol but I slept for like 3hrs maybe...lol

john45_3685

Tue, 08/12/2008 - 01:19

nice. did u leave pretty quick after us or did u stick around. im guessing brent left pretty quick after we did

synneraboveall

Tue, 08/12/2008 - 01:21

Actually I stood and talked to Brent for prolly 10mins....and he did ask me if I was happy...LOL!!!!!! And he asked when the next show was I was going to..I was like..ummmm...ummmm!!!!!!

john45_3685

Tue, 08/12/2008 - 01:23

lol.. if i woulda stayed i woulda cracked up when he asked that and he woulda been like... what the hell.... why are they all laughing... that woulda been great.

synneraboveall

Tue, 08/12/2008 - 01:33

Then Brent would have been like oh wait ya'll know each other...lol I would have been like..Oh don't you know I know everybody..oe wait everybody knows me...lol DUDE..I met a chick at the show and she is friends or something with this guy that messages me on myspace sometimes about SD and she sent me a friend request saying it was great to meet the legion. I laughed so hard at that. How am I a legion...LOL Hmmm...guess it's a compliment.

john45_3685

Tue, 08/12/2008 - 01:36

haha... well someday somehow we gotta get a bunch of people from here to go to a show. well i guess that was kinda how waukesha was. but thats gotta happen again someday.

synneraboveall

Tue, 08/12/2008 - 02:10

I still can't believe Eric said he didn't wanna stay home that long and that he would come visit me...lol I was like..Umm..no really..you don't need too..lol But then again that would be bad ass!!!!! lol

good bands all day, but of course shinedown killed everyone else. they sounded really good. hangin out with them for a little bit after the show was cool. cool people there. all around it was a great night!

comments

I still can't believe Eric said he didn't wanna stay home that long and that he would come visit me...lol I was like..Umm..no really..you don't need too..lol But then again that would be bad ass!!!!! lol

haha... well someday somehow we gotta get a bunch of people from here to go to a show. well i guess that was kinda how waukesha was. but thats gotta happen again someday.

Then Brent would have been like oh wait ya'll know each other...lol I would have been like..Oh don't you know I know everybody..oe wait everybody knows me...lol DUDE..I met a chick at the show and she is friends or something with this guy that messages me on myspace sometimes about SD and she sent me a friend request saying it was great to meet the legion. I laughed so hard at that. How am I a legion...LOL Hmmm...guess it's a compliment.

lol.. if i woulda stayed i woulda cracked up when he asked that and he woulda been like... what the hell.... why are they all laughing... that woulda been great.

Actually I stood and talked to Brent for prolly 10mins....and he did ask me if I was happy...LOL!!!!!! And he asked when the next show was I was going to..I was like..ummmm...ummmm!!!!!!

nice. did u leave pretty quick after us or did u stick around. im guessing brent left pretty quick after we did

[quote="john45"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="lv2rokk"]The day was AWESOME!!!

and it was sweet meeting u guys too[/quote]

HELL YEAH...it was 3:30 in the morning but I had to stop..I was going crazy and I could not keep my eye open for very long...lol but I slept for like 3hrs maybe...lol

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="lv2rokk"]The day was AWESOME!!!

and it was sweet meeting u guys too

[quote="lv2rokk"]The day was AWESOME!!!

I was great meeting you, too!!!!! Well worth the long sleepless drive..lol

[quote="fenderguitars777"]:( I wish I could get around to more shinedown shows[/quote]

Well...damn it try...lol One day you will.

The day was AWESOME!!!

Pics coming soon...look for a new thread!

VERY SWEET SHOW!!!! It was definitely a great way to end this leg of their tour. I should have my pics up in the next few days cause I have to work open to close at work the next 5 days. I'll work on them at night.

ill get em tommorow forsure

Pictures !!! PLEASE .. Don't forget I had to stay home like the good adult that I hate being...