Skillet 2010 tour

• Skillet 2010 tour
    crazyquinn03

ive been listening to skillet ever since they announced shinedown is tourin with them and i just wanted some feed back on what ya'll thought about their music? i really like the song "hero" i actualy heard it in a wwe videogame and thought it was awesome so i downloaded it. tell me whatcha think

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

fistfullofflowers

Sat, 01/02/2010 - 19:05

i've been starting to get into skillet too. first, i heard monster on fuse. then a friend of mine had hero, monster, and awake and alive on her ipod. i bought awake and alive. love itttt. especially the drummer(Jen Ledger)'s voice! i havent listened to Hero yet. but i plan on it of course. :) also if you go on youtube there's these live videos of them starting out and the first thing they do is this intro and Whispers In The Dark. they got all this fireworks and stuff. its really cool! their youtube videos are awesome tooo.

is the song Hero on SVR 2010?? if so, i havent got to hear it yet..

d_eicholz

Sun, 01/03/2010 - 16:16

i also got the new cd and their are several songs i REALLY like. I love Monster, heard it on Octane. The NFL has been using the song Hero for promos

All those shows are too far north for me, I've only heard their live cd & those strings are amazing. I love his talks about the meanings of the songs, I wouldn't say I'm a die-hard fan yet but you will be blown away!! I'm jealous.

My fave song is Comatose is beautiful....I love any band with a full sound, the strings, guitars, piano, etc.

<3

ifyouonlyknew_3

Mon, 01/11/2010 - 17:46

[quote="d_eicholz"]i also got the new cd and their are several songs i REALLY like. I love Monster, heard it on Octane. The NFL has been using the song Hero for promos[/quote]

I agree with you that there is a several songs I love my Skillet, I have just recently been getting into them too. I also heard them on Octane which i also love to death, ha but I just think its pretty cool how they have incorporated girls into the band for something different, i really like that.

scotlandbanff

Thu, 01/14/2010 - 13:52

got their cd awake on my ipod listning to it as i write this. Definitly want to check out more of their stuff.

Cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

ive been listening to skillet ever since they announced shinedown is tourin with them and i just wanted some feed back on what ya'll thought about their music? i really like the song "hero" i actualy heard it in a wwe videogame and thought it was awesome so i downloaded it. tell me whatcha think

comments

got their cd awake on my ipod listning to it as i write this. Definitly want to check out more of their stuff.

Cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

[quote="d_eicholz"]i also got the new cd and their are several songs i REALLY like. I love Monster, heard it on Octane. The NFL has been using the song Hero for promos[/quote]

I agree with you that there is a several songs I love my Skillet, I have just recently been getting into them too. I also heard them on Octane which i also love to death, ha but I just think its pretty cool how they have incorporated girls into the band for something different, i really like that.

They are great, sucks I can't see them....

All those shows are too far north for me, I've only heard their live cd & those strings are amazing. I love his talks about the meanings of the songs, I wouldn't say I'm a die-hard fan yet but you will be blown away!! I'm jealous.

My fave song is Comatose is beautiful....I love any band with a full sound, the strings, guitars, piano, etc.

<3

i also got the new cd and their are several songs i REALLY like. I love Monster, heard it on Octane. The NFL has been using the song Hero for promos

i've been starting to get into skillet too. first, i heard monster on fuse. then a friend of mine had hero, monster, and awake and alive on her ipod. i bought awake and alive. love itttt. especially the drummer(Jen Ledger)'s voice! i havent listened to Hero yet. but i plan on it of course. :) also if you go on youtube there's these live videos of them starting out and the first thing they do is this intro and Whispers In The Dark. they got all this fireworks and stuff. its really cool! their youtube videos are awesome tooo.

is the song Hero on SVR 2010?? if so, i havent got to hear it yet..