Singles

• Singles
    jacob_p3tr3y

Are there offical singles for new album? and why isnt junkies for fame even on the bonus tracks?

Submitted by jacob_p3tr3y on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Everyone I've talked to has told me they think the next single will be Breaking Inside. However I have no reason to believe them because how the eff could they know that. Therefore this post is worthless and I'm sorry for that.

Crow and the butterfly is the next single and i'll put money on it :D

[quote="fenderguitars777"]I actually think Breaking Inside has the most potential right now.[/quote]

this

Well I Got A Candle.

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 19:53

well it did say Featuring Breaking Inside on the sticker ;)

cody_8970

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 20:45

All of the songs on this album would make fantastic singles, but I'd put money on either The Crow & The Butterfly or Call Me being the next singles.

hardygirl2xv1

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 21:47

I thought If You Only Knew would make a great single. But I can see Breaking Inside as a good one too.

[quote="hardygirl"]I thought If You Only Knew would make a great single. But I can see Breaking Inside as a good one too.[/quote]

ya if you only knew would be a good single

hollydoll

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 21:51

I think it'll be either Breaking Inside or Second Chance. It sounds like Breaking Inside, especially, was written with radio potential in the foreground. I think either of these would do well on radio.

hardygirl2xv1

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 21:51

[quote="fenderguitars777"]If You Only Knew is my favorite song so far off the album.[/quote]
Mine too... that might be why I think it should be the next single. lol I'm usually fairly good at predicting what the singles are gonna be, I called 'I Dare You' from U&T the first day I heard the whole album, and I called Burning Bright on LAW too.

[quote="hardygirl"][quote="fenderguitars777"]If You Only Knew is my favorite song so far off the album.[/quote]
Mine too... that might be why I think it should be the next single. lol I'm usually fairly good at predicting what the singles are gonna be, I called 'I Dare You' from U&T the first day I heard the whole album, and I called Burning Bright on LAW too.[/quote]

Burning Bright ftw

Are there offical singles for new album? and why isnt junkies for fame even on the bonus tracks?

comments

[quote="hardygirl"][quote="fenderguitars777"]If You Only Knew is my favorite song so far off the album.[/quote]
Mine too... that might be why I think it should be the next single. lol I'm usually fairly good at predicting what the singles are gonna be, I called 'I Dare You' from U&T the first day I heard the whole album, and I called Burning Bright on LAW too.[/quote]

Burning Bright ftw

[quote="fenderguitars777"]If You Only Knew is my favorite song so far off the album.[/quote]
Mine too... that might be why I think it should be the next single. lol I'm usually fairly good at predicting what the singles are gonna be, I called 'I Dare You' from U&T the first day I heard the whole album, and I called Burning Bright on LAW too.

I think it'll be either Breaking Inside or Second Chance. It sounds like Breaking Inside, especially, was written with radio potential in the foreground. I think either of these would do well on radio.

[quote="hardygirl"]I thought If You Only Knew would make a great single. But I can see Breaking Inside as a good one too.[/quote]

ya if you only knew would be a good single

I thought If You Only Knew would make a great single. But I can see Breaking Inside as a good one too.

All of the songs on this album would make fantastic singles, but I'd put money on either The Crow & The Butterfly or Call Me being the next singles.

well it did say Featuring Breaking Inside on the sticker ;)

[quote="fenderguitars777"]I actually think Breaking Inside has the most potential right now.[/quote]

this

Crow and the butterfly is the next single and i'll put money on it :D

Everyone I've talked to has told me they think the next single will be Breaking Inside. However I have no reason to believe them because how the eff could they know that. Therefore this post is worthless and I'm sorry for that.