Sin with a Grin

• Sin with a Grin
    ARomaine

I heard it on the radio today!!! I know they just released TCATB, but wondering if this is the last single off their album?? It was a near miss as I was just pulling into my parking spot and about to turn the car off when I heard that Shinedown was coming on, so I stopped just to see if maybe it was TCATB, but no!

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/25/2010 - 18:45

wow i had not heard about this being released as a single. maybe the radio station was just playing to give them more exposure.

bobbette78

Tue, 05/25/2010 - 22:02

I haven't heard SWAG on my local station but it seems like every time I turn the radio on now they're playing 'Fly From the Inside'. (Which is totally awesome of course.)

8)

ShinedownChica

Tue, 05/25/2010 - 22:31

they dont even play TCATB theyre still on second chance.... our radio station sucks.....

I had not heard at all that SWAG would be a single, so that is cool, even though I do not hardly ever listen to the radio.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/26/2010 - 09:44

i haven't heard TCATB yet on my station I need to start calling in and requesting it non stop like I did for devour and second chance lol.

I was surprised when I heard it. I was figuring Cyanide or Call me would be better choices, but it was nice to hear it. And I find it's all about the DJ at the time vs the station. Like one of the stations I listen to, the morning DJ doesn't like shinedown at all, but the afternoon guy can't get enough of them, so I will more likely hear a SD song driving home then driving to work. But I'm almost at hearing TCATB daily, pretty excited about it.

spencerlee

Wed, 05/26/2010 - 18:09

At the Springfield Concert in March... Brent announced that The Crow and The Butterfly was the NEW Single!!! :)

randomsunkist17

Wed, 05/26/2010 - 22:44

Last one I heard was Sound of Madness and then they did play Simple Man when the DJ at the time would play covers of songs. Haven't heard TCATB yet but I listen to my CDs more now than I do the radio.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 05/26/2010 - 22:51

yeah i mostly listen to my ipod, especially since i can plug it in to play through the speakers in dads car....

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/27/2010 - 09:35

same here i listen to my ipod alot. I use Pandora radio app and select the shinedown station lol.

Oh I love this song! It makes wanna do bad things....aw not really but it does make me wanna go get a little aw a lot naughty! lol :oops:

dalamar_2

Fri, 05/28/2010 - 18:43

hahaha! I heard IFYO for the first time ever on the radio today.

Welcome to usmmer 2 years ago.. :)

[quote="dalamar"]hahaha! I heard IFYO for the first time ever on the radio today.

Welcome to usmmer 2 years ago.. :)[/quote]

Aww, poor Dal. But isn't it exciting to hear it for the first time?

dalamar_2

Fri, 05/28/2010 - 23:02

That cheesy song? not in a million year! :)

hahaha!

But still... I was kinda feeling alone out here, lovin' the SD, ya know :)

I heard it on the radio today!!! I know they just released TCATB, but wondering if this is the last single off their album?? It was a near miss as I was just pulling into my parking spot and about to turn the car off when I heard that Shinedown was coming on, so I stopped just to see if maybe it was TCATB, but no!

comments

That cheesy song? not in a million year! :)

hahaha!

But still... I was kinda feeling alone out here, lovin' the SD, ya know :)

[quote="dalamar"]hahaha! I heard IFYO for the first time ever on the radio today.

Welcome to usmmer 2 years ago.. :)[/quote]

Aww, poor Dal. But isn't it exciting to hear it for the first time?

hahaha! I heard IFYO for the first time ever on the radio today.

Welcome to usmmer 2 years ago.. :)

Oh I love this song! It makes wanna do bad things....aw not really but it does make me wanna go get a little aw a lot naughty! lol :oops:

same here i listen to my ipod alot. I use Pandora radio app and select the shinedown station lol.

yeah i mostly listen to my ipod, especially since i can plug it in to play through the speakers in dads car....

Last one I heard was Sound of Madness and then they did play Simple Man when the DJ at the time would play covers of songs. Haven't heard TCATB yet but I listen to my CDs more now than I do the radio.

At the Springfield Concert in March... Brent announced that The Crow and The Butterfly was the NEW Single!!! :)

I was surprised when I heard it. I was figuring Cyanide or Call me would be better choices, but it was nice to hear it. And I find it's all about the DJ at the time vs the station. Like one of the stations I listen to, the morning DJ doesn't like shinedown at all, but the afternoon guy can't get enough of them, so I will more likely hear a SD song driving home then driving to work. But I'm almost at hearing TCATB daily, pretty excited about it.

i haven't heard TCATB yet on my station I need to start calling in and requesting it non stop like I did for devour and second chance lol.

I had not heard at all that SWAG would be a single, so that is cool, even though I do not hardly ever listen to the radio.

they dont even play TCATB theyre still on second chance.... our radio station sucks.....

I haven't heard SWAG on my local station but it seems like every time I turn the radio on now they're playing 'Fly From the Inside'. (Which is totally awesome of course.)

8)

wow i had not heard about this being released as a single. maybe the radio station was just playing to give them more exposure.