The Sight Of Madness

• The Sight Of Madness
    JRichman

I finally got the Sight of Madness on i-tunes,Its great and the closest thing to a live dvd since they are not putting one out any time soon.Since the show I have needed my fix of live SD and youtube just aint cuttin it.

Submitted by JRichman on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 07/28/2010 - 14:12

that is awesome. you can also pick up live from the inside a dvd that was released a while back of a live Sd show in myrtle beach south carolina. that is if you don't already have it. in which case you know that it is amazing lol.

yes I have that but its only stuff from 1st album,I needed more

darkangel2wolf

Thu, 07/29/2010 - 21:56

This makes me wish I had itunes... I just heard about the Live From the Inside DVD from a friend. I need to get my hands on it asap! So it's worth the money then?

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 07/30/2010 - 13:48

definately it gives you a more in depth feel for what Sd is about. it has the two other original band members brad and jasin in it too. so if you've never seen them they are one there too.

darkangel2wolf

Fri, 07/30/2010 - 22:32

Thanks. :) I'm gonna have to order it from Amazon!

I finally got the Sight of Madness on i-tunes,Its great and the closest thing to a live dvd since they are not putting one out any time soon.Since the show I have needed my fix of live SD and youtube just aint cuttin it.

comments

Thanks. :) I'm gonna have to order it from Amazon!

definately it gives you a more in depth feel for what Sd is about. it has the two other original band members brad and jasin in it too. so if you've never seen them they are one there too.

This makes me wish I had itunes... I just heard about the Live From the Inside DVD from a friend. I need to get my hands on it asap! So it's worth the money then?

yes I have that but its only stuff from 1st album,I needed more

that is awesome. you can also pick up live from the inside a dvd that was released a while back of a live Sd show in myrtle beach south carolina. that is if you don't already have it. in which case you know that it is amazing lol.