The Sight of Madness

• The Sight of Madness
    kegman79

Does anyone know if The Sight of Madness is going to be available on DVD? It's available on iTunes right now but I don't use iTunes. (I realize that I may be the only person in America. haha) We were at the show at The Tabernacle when it was filmed and I have been dying to get it since that night.

Thanks for any info!!

p.s. If you ever have a chance to see SD at The Tabernacle DO IT! We have went to the shows for the last two years and they absolutely blow the roof off. By far the best SD shows that I've ever been to.

Submitted by kegman79 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

BrAnDi_11

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 00:59

I dont have Itunes either. I hope they release an actual dvd. I think itunes concept is stupid. Maybe they could sell the dvds at the upcoming shows that would be good. I was there at that show also IT WAS AWESOME!! I think the best show ive ever see n by them & ive been to quite a few.

[quote="kegman79"]Does anyone know if The Sight of Madness is going to be available on DVD? It's available on iTunes right now but I don't use iTunes. (I realize that I may be the only person in America. haha) We were at the show at The Tabernacle when it was filmed and I have been dying to get it since that night.

Thanks for any info!!

p.s. If you ever have a chance to see SD at The Tabernacle DO IT! We have went to the shows for the last two years and they absolutely blow the roof off. By far the best SD shows that I've ever been to.[/quote]No you aren't the only one! I don't either as I have no iPod...always buying them for my kids! I am still cool though, so never fear!!!

No comments Merkjr!!! :twisted:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 11:49

lol you gotta get an ipod LL.

I got a generic response back from Shinedown Nation. It just told me to watch the website for upcoming releases. Hopefully they'll put one out.

I'm just not down with iPods. I have a Sony and like it so much better because I do everything on it with Media Player. Plus, it has real buttons instead of that stupid rolly dial on the front and came with very high quality/expensive head phones.

That is what I want for Christmas!! Should I get an actual iPod or one of the other types...thoughts ...anyone?? :?

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 14:56

i say ipod touch. there isn't much difference between second and third generation but alot of difference between the first and the second. get a second if you like i have one and it's freakin awesome.

d_eicholz

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 17:03

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]i say ipod touch. there isn't much difference between second and third generation but alot of difference between the first and the second. get a second if you like i have one and it's freakin awesome.[/quote]

agreed!!! ipod touches are amazing! so useful as it holds all your music, games for if your board, and u can go on the internet with it (thats how i use to check the boards wen i was at school but sshh, don't tell my teachers!). i have a 32gig but now i have more music than i can fit on it so hopefully if i save up enough and get money for christmas i can get the new 64gig

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 17:17

well now it's for comps too but itouches are so much fun. lol. :)

AllAmericanDan1

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 18:19

They probably will, you make more money releasing the iTunes thing first (by getting kneejerk reactions from SD fans like me who are like "Wow I don't really like music videos but I like live videos and this is a deal!") and than release a DVD. Hopefully, if they do release a DVD, it'll come with an audio CD.

starsareforme

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 19:43

[color=indigo]We both have iPods but I'm not the biggest fan of them. I like many of the other players. I think the Sansa player is pretty good. It also has digital FM radio and voice recorder without any attachments or modifications unlike an iPod. You can get anything from a Sansa clip up to a 32 GB that will hold up to 8,000 songs. I know several people with the Sansa who love them.

I also hope they release it to DVD. We use iTunes but I want a real CD or DVD in my possession. I'm old fashioned in that way I guess. Besides you can't get a download signed!!![/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 21:19

same here. i'll definately look into getting the itunes version but i want the cd/dvd combo too. i would love to buy it and get it signed by the guys.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 11/20/2009 - 09:26

lol nice pics.

nomorelove

Mon, 11/23/2009 - 11:54

[quote="lorilee"]That is what I want for Christmas!! Should I get an actual iPod or one of the other types...thoughts ...anyone?? :?[/quote]

I have a Zune and LOVE IT! Way better and much more user friendly, imho.

Love!

destiny453

Tue, 11/24/2009 - 12:16

iphones sux ass over here!!!

Thanks NML!!! I still don't know anything about them, but I will check it out! :)

I want a camera too! an easy , small one that takes good pictures and most of all is RELIABLE!!!!!! :evil:

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 11/25/2009 - 09:31

i don't know the itouch is pretty user friendly to me, i love it. as for cameras the sony cybershot is what i use for concerts and everything else. i know the nikon cool pix (ashton kutchers' camera) is supposedly the best out there but my loyalty lies in the cybershot great camera for the price. wal-mart has a black friday special of $79 for the 10.0 mega pixel. not bad think i'll be fighting for it lol. and the itouch on special too only $195, 8gb 3rd generation and it comes with a free $50 itunes gift card can't beat that. lol.

[quote="destiny453"]iphones sux ass over here!!![/quote]

Yea I have the new Iphone 3GS and i cant stand it, i'd love a much more functional phone that can run multiple apps, has a decent camera, has a flash etc.

Ipods are quite overpriced for what they are compared to other music players, i mean, as long as it plays what you want... The touch is nice due to the WiFi access, if thats important to you, and it has a nice screen to watch Vids on.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 11/25/2009 - 17:50

yup the screen is awesome. i've downloaded numerous vids from youtube and then uploaded them to my touch it's awesome lots of Sd vids on there.

starsareforme

Wed, 11/25/2009 - 21:13

[color=indigo]Don't watch all these videos right before bed if you tend to have crazy dreams anyway...[/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/26/2009 - 11:24

lol good advice.

Does anyone know if The Sight of Madness is going to be available on DVD? It's available on iTunes right now but I don't use iTunes. (I realize that I may be the only person in America. haha) We were at the show at The Tabernacle when it was filmed and I have been dying to get it since that night.

Thanks for any info!!

p.s. If you ever have a chance to see SD at The Tabernacle DO IT! We have went to the shows for the last two years and they absolutely blow the roof off. By far the best SD shows that I've ever been to.

comments

lol good advice.

[color=indigo]Don't watch all these videos right before bed if you tend to have crazy dreams anyway...[/color]

yup the screen is awesome. i've downloaded numerous vids from youtube and then uploaded them to my touch it's awesome lots of Sd vids on there.

[quote="destiny453"]iphones sux ass over here!!![/quote]

Yea I have the new Iphone 3GS and i cant stand it, i'd love a much more functional phone that can run multiple apps, has a decent camera, has a flash etc.

Ipods are quite overpriced for what they are compared to other music players, i mean, as long as it plays what you want... The touch is nice due to the WiFi access, if thats important to you, and it has a nice screen to watch Vids on.

i don't know the itouch is pretty user friendly to me, i love it. as for cameras the sony cybershot is what i use for concerts and everything else. i know the nikon cool pix (ashton kutchers' camera) is supposedly the best out there but my loyalty lies in the cybershot great camera for the price. wal-mart has a black friday special of $79 for the 10.0 mega pixel. not bad think i'll be fighting for it lol. and the itouch on special too only $195, 8gb 3rd generation and it comes with a free $50 itunes gift card can't beat that. lol.

I want a camera too! an easy , small one that takes good pictures and most of all is RELIABLE!!!!!! :evil:

Thanks NML!!! I still don't know anything about them, but I will check it out! :)

iphones sux ass over here!!!

[quote="lorilee"]That is what I want for Christmas!! Should I get an actual iPod or one of the other types...thoughts ...anyone?? :?[/quote]

I have a Zune and LOVE IT! Way better and much more user friendly, imho.

Love!

lol nice pics.

Lori....

[size=24][color=red]L2[/size][/color]

[img]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww132/dalamar_photo/iphone-nano-shuf…]

kthx

same here. i'll definately look into getting the itunes version but i want the cd/dvd combo too. i would love to buy it and get it signed by the guys.

[color=indigo]We both have iPods but I'm not the biggest fan of them. I like many of the other players. I think the Sansa player is pretty good. It also has digital FM radio and voice recorder without any attachments or modifications unlike an iPod. You can get anything from a Sansa clip up to a 32 GB that will hold up to 8,000 songs. I know several people with the Sansa who love them.

I also hope they release it to DVD. We use iTunes but I want a real CD or DVD in my possession. I'm old fashioned in that way I guess. Besides you can't get a download signed!!![/color]

They probably will, you make more money releasing the iTunes thing first (by getting kneejerk reactions from SD fans like me who are like "Wow I don't really like music videos but I like live videos and this is a deal!") and than release a DVD. Hopefully, if they do release a DVD, it'll come with an audio CD.

well now it's for comps too but itouches are so much fun. lol. :)

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]i say ipod touch. there isn't much difference between second and third generation but alot of difference between the first and the second. get a second if you like i have one and it's freakin awesome.[/quote]

agreed!!! ipod touches are amazing! so useful as it holds all your music, games for if your board, and u can go on the internet with it (thats how i use to check the boards wen i was at school but sshh, don't tell my teachers!). i have a 32gig but now i have more music than i can fit on it so hopefully if i save up enough and get money for christmas i can get the new 64gig

i say ipod touch. there isn't much difference between second and third generation but alot of difference between the first and the second. get a second if you like i have one and it's freakin awesome.

That is what I want for Christmas!! Should I get an actual iPod or one of the other types...thoughts ...anyone?? :?

I got a generic response back from Shinedown Nation. It just told me to watch the website for upcoming releases. Hopefully they'll put one out.

I'm just not down with iPods. I have a Sony and like it so much better because I do everything on it with Media Player. Plus, it has real buttons instead of that stupid rolly dial on the front and came with very high quality/expensive head phones.

lol you gotta get an ipod LL.

Re: The Sight of Madness

[quote="kegman79"]Does anyone know if The Sight of Madness is going to be available on DVD? It's available on iTunes right now but I don't use iTunes. (I realize that I may be the only person in America. haha) We were at the show at The Tabernacle when it was filmed and I have been dying to get it since that night.

Thanks for any info!!

p.s. If you ever have a chance to see SD at The Tabernacle DO IT! We have went to the shows for the last two years and they absolutely blow the roof off. By far the best SD shows that I've ever been to.[/quote]No you aren't the only one! I don't either as I have no iPod...always buying them for my kids! I am still cool though, so never fear!!!

No comments Merkjr!!! :twisted:

I dont have Itunes either. I hope they release an actual dvd. I think itunes concept is stupid. Maybe they could sell the dvds at the upcoming shows that would be good. I was there at that show also IT WAS AWESOME!! I think the best show ive ever see n by them & ive been to quite a few.