Shows After COM?!?!

• Shows After COM?!?!
    _blessmy4

Hi all,

Wanted to see if anyone knows anything about the concerts that will follow the COM tour? I am going to see them in September, they are going to be playing with Rev Theory. I'm totally excited about it, but what do you think the set will be like? Do you think that they will have other merchandise that they didn't have at the COM?

Just thought I would see if anyone else is seeing them somewhere other than the COM? (I did see them on the COM, LOVED it, so can't wait for the next one to get here!!!!)

Thanks,

Submitted by _blessmy4 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

They are doing an acoustic tour in Oct/Nov and then after that they are going into the studio for the next album, which may mean a few years hiatus from touring.

Cant wait for the acoustic shows and definitly cant wait for the new album so stoked

AllAmericanDan1

Fri, 08/06/2010 - 23:33

[quote="aromaine"]They are doing an acoustic tour in Oct/Nov and then after that they are going into the studio for the next album, which may mean a few years hiatus from touring.[/quote]

Two years is what they told my ma at her Meet and Greet. They'll probably do a few regular shows after the COM winds down then hopefully do an acoustic "tour."

Thank God Rush has a new album coming out in the next year, they'll help me get through the lack of Shinedown.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 08/08/2010 - 18:53

so is the acoustic show a definite thing now? and are the dates released for that?

One webchat they said like beginning of Oct going to beginning of Nov, but no solid dates were released. I think they are still working out details, but the tour is definite. Brent and Barry were talking about what cities they were and weren't going to, like they said no NYC but yes to North Jersey. I think they said yes to Detroit too. It's on one of the last webchats if people wanted to review it.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 08/08/2010 - 21:39

thanks abby.... and i doubt it, but hopefully albany or clifton park? havent been here since january, and i dont think i could convince my dad for north jersey unless its on a friday or saturday night since its during school.....

ShineRinNC1

Mon, 08/09/2010 - 00:17

I'm going to the Oct. 3rd Project 961 Family Reunion show in ATL. with STP,SEVENDUST,BFMV,and Taddy Porter. IDK if it's going to be an acoustic set but my assumption would no on that show. Doesn't really matter to me either way cause well it's..........MY BOYZ!!! :D

Hey whats up first poster welcome to the madness

ShinedownChica

Mon, 08/09/2010 - 18:07

yeahh hiiiiiiiii new person!

and a local radio station has been talkin bout Shinedown coming around here according to someone I work with! =) hell yeahh ya know ima be there if this is truee

The Bell Center show on Oct 1 is acoustic, but it's a benefit show so a bit different. I think there is a festival show on Oct 2 then the Atlanta show on Oct 3. There are some random dates floating around. Wish they'd announce something about the acoustic tour!

AllAmericanDan1

Tue, 08/10/2010 - 18:50

[quote="pixie19"]The Bell Center show on Oct 1 is acoustic, but it's a benefit show so a bit different. I think there is a festival show on Oct 2 then the Atlanta show on Oct 3. There are some random dates floating around. Wish they'd announce something about the acoustic tour![/quote]

We'll get some dates or at least an announcement when the COM winds down. Maybe in a few weeks?

ShinedownChica

Tue, 08/10/2010 - 22:13

well i think the venues might know already, but cant post yet, cuz there are rumors flyin that theres gonna be a clifton park or albany show =)

Hmm, would that rumor have been started by you??? :twisted:

ShinedownChica

Wed, 08/11/2010 - 23:12

haha nopee.... one of my coworkers.... she said she heard something bout them doin an acoustic set in the area.... i hope shes right.......

randomsunkist17

Thu, 08/12/2010 - 16:14

I just hope if they do an acoustic show in Kentucky that it be in Louisville or at the least Lexington. I don't think with my schedule this semester that I'll be able to go way out of town for another concert.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 08/13/2010 - 13:29

I cant either cuz ill be in school and work is busy plus ima be findin myself a second job...

carissalyn

Tue, 08/24/2010 - 19:29

[quote="twilight123450"]thanks abby.... and i doubt it, but hopefully albany or clifton park? havent been here since january, and i dont think i could convince my dad for north jersey unless its on a friday or saturday night since its during school.....[/quote]

My friend in Albany said she heard on the radio they're coming there in October. :) I'm in Boston but may actually go to that show, depending on if they come here or not.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 08/24/2010 - 20:26

yeahh i heard it too, but i havent seen anything on it yet.... did your friend tell you what venue??? id guess northern lights....

carissalyn

Tue, 08/24/2010 - 20:53

I don't think she said, but that'd be my guess too. Everyone goes there, I'm wicked jealous, she lives walking distance away. I actually saw Shinedown in Albany in January instead of Boston cause I went with her, were you there?

Hi all,

Wanted to see if anyone knows anything about the concerts that will follow the COM tour? I am going to see them in September, they are going to be playing with Rev Theory. I'm totally excited about it, but what do you think the set will be like? Do you think that they will have other merchandise that they didn't have at the COM?

Just thought I would see if anyone else is seeing them somewhere other than the COM? (I did see them on the COM, LOVED it, so can't wait for the next one to get here!!!!)

Thanks,

comments

I don't think she said, but that'd be my guess too. Everyone goes there, I'm wicked jealous, she lives walking distance away. I actually saw Shinedown in Albany in January instead of Boston cause I went with her, were you there?

yeahh i heard it too, but i havent seen anything on it yet.... did your friend tell you what venue??? id guess northern lights....

[quote="twilight123450"]thanks abby.... and i doubt it, but hopefully albany or clifton park? havent been here since january, and i dont think i could convince my dad for north jersey unless its on a friday or saturday night since its during school.....[/quote]

My friend in Albany said she heard on the radio they're coming there in October. :) I'm in Boston but may actually go to that show, depending on if they come here or not.

I cant either cuz ill be in school and work is busy plus ima be findin myself a second job...

I just hope if they do an acoustic show in Kentucky that it be in Louisville or at the least Lexington. I don't think with my schedule this semester that I'll be able to go way out of town for another concert.

haha nopee.... one of my coworkers.... she said she heard something bout them doin an acoustic set in the area.... i hope shes right.......

Hmm, would that rumor have been started by you??? :twisted:

well i think the venues might know already, but cant post yet, cuz there are rumors flyin that theres gonna be a clifton park or albany show =)

[quote="pixie19"]The Bell Center show on Oct 1 is acoustic, but it's a benefit show so a bit different. I think there is a festival show on Oct 2 then the Atlanta show on Oct 3. There are some random dates floating around. Wish they'd announce something about the acoustic tour![/quote]

We'll get some dates or at least an announcement when the COM winds down. Maybe in a few weeks?

The Bell Center show on Oct 1 is acoustic, but it's a benefit show so a bit different. I think there is a festival show on Oct 2 then the Atlanta show on Oct 3. There are some random dates floating around. Wish they'd announce something about the acoustic tour!

yeahh hiiiiiiiii new person!

and a local radio station has been talkin bout Shinedown coming around here according to someone I work with! =) hell yeahh ya know ima be there if this is truee

Hey whats up first poster welcome to the madness

I'm going to the Oct. 3rd Project 961 Family Reunion show in ATL. with STP,SEVENDUST,BFMV,and Taddy Porter. IDK if it's going to be an acoustic set but my assumption would no on that show. Doesn't really matter to me either way cause well it's..........MY BOYZ!!! :D

thanks abby.... and i doubt it, but hopefully albany or clifton park? havent been here since january, and i dont think i could convince my dad for north jersey unless its on a friday or saturday night since its during school.....

One webchat they said like beginning of Oct going to beginning of Nov, but no solid dates were released. I think they are still working out details, but the tour is definite. Brent and Barry were talking about what cities they were and weren't going to, like they said no NYC but yes to North Jersey. I think they said yes to Detroit too. It's on one of the last webchats if people wanted to review it.

so is the acoustic show a definite thing now? and are the dates released for that?

[quote="aromaine"]They are doing an acoustic tour in Oct/Nov and then after that they are going into the studio for the next album, which may mean a few years hiatus from touring.[/quote]

Two years is what they told my ma at her Meet and Greet. They'll probably do a few regular shows after the COM winds down then hopefully do an acoustic "tour."

Thank God Rush has a new album coming out in the next year, they'll help me get through the lack of Shinedown.

Cant wait for the acoustic shows and definitly cant wait for the new album so stoked

They are doing an acoustic tour in Oct/Nov and then after that they are going into the studio for the next album, which may mean a few years hiatus from touring.