The show itself

• The show itself
    lorilee

Ataleta's Way(sp) was first and they were pretty good. Next was Cavo, they were even better but played only 3 songs...something about their equipment according to the lead singer after the show. They had a BadA$$ Bass player. I must have a bass player thing!!
    Then the Sick Puppies and they "rocked our faces off"!! They too have an amazing FEMALE bass player!
    Shinedown was in top form. Brent has a sinus infection, poor baby. But he was classic Brent, soulful, generous, appreciative, funny. He threw out 2 cases of water to everybody, it was so nice!! They played their hearts and souls out! It was so amazing! I forgot the setlist(yes, I got one, more on that later!! :lol: )up in my room. I am posting this from the hotel. It was the best I have ever heard them. They did an encore, 2 songs and came out and stood together and threw out stuff and waved and smiled and told the crowd we were awesome etc. It was a total love fest!!! :D

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 06:30

You are addicted to this site, even posting from your hotel! :lol: Have you and your hubby made up yet? :lol: Sounds like you had the best time, that's cos the SD family are awesome...and all the fans too who aint on the boards. Safe tripe home & speak to ya when you get back.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 10:39

glad you had a great time thanks for sharing with the family.

Good job, Lori! You and Plizano did it up right, for sure! Glad to know our Nation family is feelin the love!

The Pac NW contingent will pass it along when we see them in ONE WEEK!!!!!

Thanks for the love and support all! If you ever get a chance to meet up with a fellow Shiney, by all means-do it!! Rockin' out with Plizano and Jennifer was mos def one of the highlights of the night!! I can't believe he saw me down there!! So glad they came down to join me at the rail(to the left, of course :D ) Can't wait for the next group to tell their stories!!!

I'm glad you had such a good time. I knew you would be on the left side of the stage :twisted: :D

destiny453

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 14:14

Yeah me either....my wait is slowly goin down day by day!!! So excited....just really holding out for the meet and greets, wish they would post news soon!!!

Ataleta's Way(sp) was first and they were pretty good. Next was Cavo, they were even better but played only 3 songs...something about their equipment according to the lead singer after the show. They had a BadA$$ Bass player. I must have a bass player thing!!
Then the Sick Puppies and they "rocked our faces off"!! They too have an amazing FEMALE bass player!
Shinedown was in top form. Brent has a sinus infection, poor baby. But he was classic Brent, soulful, generous, appreciative, funny. He threw out 2 cases of water to everybody, it was so nice!! They played their hearts and souls out! It was so amazing! I forgot the setlist(yes, I got one, more on that later!! :lol: )up in my room. I am posting this from the hotel. It was the best I have ever heard them. They did an encore, 2 songs and came out and stood together and threw out stuff and waved and smiled and told the crowd we were awesome etc. It was a total love fest!!! :D

comments

Yeah me either....my wait is slowly goin down day by day!!! So excited....just really holding out for the meet and greets, wish they would post news soon!!!

I'm glad you had such a good time. I knew you would be on the left side of the stage :twisted: :D

Thanks for the love and support all! If you ever get a chance to meet up with a fellow Shiney, by all means-do it!! Rockin' out with Plizano and Jennifer was mos def one of the highlights of the night!! I can't believe he saw me down there!! So glad they came down to join me at the rail(to the left, of course :D ) Can't wait for the next group to tell their stories!!!

The Pac NW contingent will pass it along when we see them in ONE WEEK!!!!!

Good job, Lori! You and Plizano did it up right, for sure! Glad to know our Nation family is feelin the love!

glad you had a great time thanks for sharing with the family.

You are addicted to this site, even posting from your hotel! :lol: Have you and your hubby made up yet? :lol: Sounds like you had the best time, that's cos the SD family are awesome...and all the fans too who aint on the boards. Safe tripe home & speak to ya when you get back.