the show is getting closer!

• the show is getting closer!
    xshinedownfreakx

[color=blue]hello everyone i know this is early but i am just so excited! once january comes its only 1 month until the shinedown show on rochester ny!! i can't wait! any tips on how to sucessfully meet them? ~perri[/color] :lol:

Submitted by xshinedownfreakx on
Forum category
Is pro
No

d_eicholz

Wed, 12/23/2009 - 16:10

nice! i'm getting really excited too! i'm also seeing them in rochester, but mine is rochester mn lol. stand out by their buses after the show but be prepared to possibly stand out there a little while so bundle up! i hope u get to! i'm sure u will cause they are really good about that stuff

xshinedownfreakx

Wed, 12/23/2009 - 18:24

thanks so much for the advice! haha when i read u r seeing them in rochester i freaked! until i saw the mn part! lol i hope u have fun too! have u met them before?

d_eicholz

Wed, 12/23/2009 - 19:42

yep, twice. never out by there bus, both times won a meet and greet for buying one of the first 10 presale tickets for the show. first time was in march in rochester mn. then again in duluth in june

xshinedownfreakx

Wed, 12/23/2009 - 19:58

wow u r so lucky! i hope u have a good time at the show! by the way when is it? and i hope i meet them i didnt get meet and greets passes cause they were too expensive! :(

d_eicholz

Wed, 12/23/2009 - 22:16

its february 8th i think. i got one vip pack for it from my mom as part of my christmas present!!! otherwise i wouldn't have either. thanks! i hope u do too

xshinedownfreakx

Wed, 12/23/2009 - 22:53

haha! i got the concert tickets from my dad as a christmas present too! but no vip pass for me! :( well i want to know all about the show when u get back and i will let u know how mine went and if i got to meet them!

[color=blue]hello everyone i know this is early but i am just so excited! once january comes its only 1 month until the shinedown show on rochester ny!! i can't wait! any tips on how to sucessfully meet them? ~perri[/color] :lol:

comments

haha! i got the concert tickets from my dad as a christmas present too! but no vip pass for me! :( well i want to know all about the show when u get back and i will let u know how mine went and if i got to meet them!

its february 8th i think. i got one vip pack for it from my mom as part of my christmas present!!! otherwise i wouldn't have either. thanks! i hope u do too

wow u r so lucky! i hope u have a good time at the show! by the way when is it? and i hope i meet them i didnt get meet and greets passes cause they were too expensive! :(

yep, twice. never out by there bus, both times won a meet and greet for buying one of the first 10 presale tickets for the show. first time was in march in rochester mn. then again in duluth in june

thanks so much for the advice! haha when i read u r seeing them in rochester i freaked! until i saw the mn part! lol i hope u have fun too! have u met them before?

nice! i'm getting really excited too! i'm also seeing them in rochester, but mine is rochester mn lol. stand out by their buses after the show but be prepared to possibly stand out there a little while so bundle up! i hope u get to! i'm sure u will cause they are really good about that stuff