Show on 3-18-09 Bismarck, North Dakota

• Show on 3-18-09 Bismarck, North Dakota
    ladyjeannette_9371

Anyone else going to this show? I'm driving up for the show and don't know the area well :D Take Care, Have Fun, and Be Safe!

Submitted by ladyjeannette_9371 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I'm going! I'm driving 165 miles to get there too, but I have been to lots of concerts there. I'm so excited!

only 16 days....... wooohooo! Google the directions or plug the addy in to your GPS, and you'll be good to go.

ladyjeannette_9371

Mon, 03/02/2009 - 20:41

yep :) someone on the other board gave me directions. Luckily my hotel is a few blocks away from the venue so i don't have to mess with the parking lol now lets hope the weather holds out *fingers and toes crossed*

we are doing a turn and burn, gotta be back to work at 8 a.m. the next day. I wish we were staying overnight, but no such luck. Yes, the weather, it bites. We got another foot and a half of snow last week, so I'm hoping no more snow! blech! I'm so sick of it.

ladyjeannette_9371

Mon, 03/02/2009 - 20:54

ohh sucky... turn and burns are never good. This show I took an extra day off or else I'd have to be back by 6 am for work. not relishing doing that ever again lol good luck :) how early do people start lining up at this venue?

I don't know... I'm hoping to get there by 6:30. I live on Mountain time, so I always gotta adjust the brain for every trip to Bis. I hope I got our leave time right this time. lol

ladyjeannette_9371

Tue, 03/03/2009 - 16:48

lol close enough :) show is at 7:30 pm central so 6:30 mountain. i think doors open an hour before the show...no clue actually but thats generally when the other shows I've gone to elsewhere have opened up. According to the website will call window opens at 3:30 pm central so i'll be stopping by to pick up my wristband then hopefully. all depends when I get there lol good luck and have a blast :)

3 days!!! I'm so excited! We are now leaving home a lot earlier than originally planned... lol

ladyjeannette_9371

Mon, 03/16/2009 - 09:01

I heard about your M&G congrats :) as of right now 59 hours 27 minutes til the show starts...lmao can't wait :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day. I'm excited for tomorrow, but I'm so sick... I hope I have the endurance to last through the concert! grrrrr

Anyone else going to this show? I'm driving up for the show and don't know the area well :D Take Care, Have Fun, and Be Safe!

comments

Happy St. Patrick's Day. I'm excited for tomorrow, but I'm so sick... I hope I have the endurance to last through the concert! grrrrr

I heard about your M&G congrats :) as of right now 59 hours 27 minutes til the show starts...lmao can't wait :)

3 days!!! I'm so excited! We are now leaving home a lot earlier than originally planned... lol

lol close enough :) show is at 7:30 pm central so 6:30 mountain. i think doors open an hour before the show...no clue actually but thats generally when the other shows I've gone to elsewhere have opened up. According to the website will call window opens at 3:30 pm central so i'll be stopping by to pick up my wristband then hopefully. all depends when I get there lol good luck and have a blast :)

I don't know... I'm hoping to get there by 6:30. I live on Mountain time, so I always gotta adjust the brain for every trip to Bis. I hope I got our leave time right this time. lol

ohh sucky... turn and burns are never good. This show I took an extra day off or else I'd have to be back by 6 am for work. not relishing doing that ever again lol good luck :) how early do people start lining up at this venue?

we are doing a turn and burn, gotta be back to work at 8 a.m. the next day. I wish we were staying overnight, but no such luck. Yes, the weather, it bites. We got another foot and a half of snow last week, so I'm hoping no more snow! blech! I'm so sick of it.

yep :) someone on the other board gave me directions. Luckily my hotel is a few blocks away from the venue so i don't have to mess with the parking lol now lets hope the weather holds out *fingers and toes crossed*

only 16 days....... wooohooo! Google the directions or plug the addy in to your GPS, and you'll be good to go.

I'm going! I'm driving 165 miles to get there too, but I have been to lots of concerts there. I'm so excited!