Shinedown/Saliva at Brat Stop in Kenosha, WI

• Shinedown/Saliva at Brat Stop in Kenosha, WI
    Lv2rokk

OMG! I missed the original announcement on the radio but then caught the tail end of the annoucement on the radio last night.

I just confirmed it on Shinedown's website...they are playing the Brat Stop on March 21st!

OMG! I AM SOOO THERE!!!

Submitted by Lv2rokk on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Fiery Halo

Tue, 01/13/2009 - 17:41

Me too !!!!!

So, I decided to get my tix in the pre-sale today...which was almost 15 minutes late starting... grrr

But, I have them! WOOHOO!!

I cant imagine this NOT selling out. I saw them the last time they played there in 2005 and Im pretty sure it did! It was a killer show too! Funny, Brad's wife was having a baby then and guess who was filling in for him? Zach! :D

Cant wait for this show!!!!

synneraboveall

Wed, 01/14/2009 - 22:05

I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote="synneraboveall"]I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

So, what's keeping you from saying "I AM going?"

:D

john45_3685

Wed, 01/14/2009 - 23:33

FUCKING 21+ SHOW!!!!! why the hell should i have to be 21 to see shinedown. i was outraged when i read 21+, cuz i was so god damn excited for that show!!! :evil:

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!

dalamar_2

Thu, 01/15/2009 - 11:03

I'm sorry, are you kidding?

You have to be of a certain age to see a show?

If I were you, I'd go with your friends and ask for an permanent injunction since the content of the +21 show is readily available legally over the counter at your favourite CD vendor. You don't have to be +21 to buy the CD, do you now?

I don't want to go into a huge debate over this, but, my American friends, you often surprise me.. =)

[quote="john45"]FUCKING 21+ SHOW!!!!! why the hell should i have to be 21 to see shinedown. i was outraged when i read 21+, cuz i was so god damn excited for that show!!! :evil:

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!![/quote]

I think because it's a bar no one under 21 can be let in.

Sorry man :(

Fiery Halo

Thu, 01/15/2009 - 19:34

[quote="lv2rokk"][quote="john45"]FUCKING 21+ SHOW!!!!! why the hell should i have to be 21 to see shinedown. i was outraged when i read 21+, cuz i was so god damn excited for that show!!! :evil:

Sorry man :([/quote]

My son is a little upset as well . But he won't show it . I actually thought of you and Amanda not being able to go . I'm going to miss you guys!! Drive down and hang out afterwards.. :lol:

synneraboveall

Fri, 01/16/2009 - 00:22

[quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"]I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

:D[/quote]

money...after my mom passed away..my dad found 6yrs worth of taxes that my mom said she paid but didn't and we only have 1yr paid off.

So, now i have to pick and choose what show i go to..not sure i can make that long a of a trip but i will try and work it out

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"]I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

money...after my mom passed away..my dad found 6yrs worth of taxes that my mom said she paid but didn't and we only have 1yr paid off.

So, now i have to pick and choose what show i go to..not sure i can make that long a of a trip but i will try and work it out[/quote]

Man...

That bites but I hear ya! Hopefully it will all be paid off sooner vs later.

I can always call ya again from the show :)

synneraboveall

Fri, 01/16/2009 - 22:54

[quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"]I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

So, now i have to pick and choose what show i go to..not sure i can make that long a of a trip but i will try and work it out[/quote]

Man...

I can always call ya again from the show :)[/quote]

YEAH...well..I'll see what I can work out...hopefully I can make it.

But if I don't..a phone call would be great!!!!

john45_3685

Sun, 01/18/2009 - 23:08

[quote="fiery_halo"][quote="lv2rokk"][quote="john45"]FUCKING 21+ SHOW!!!!! why the hell should i have to be 21 to see shinedown. i was outraged when i read 21+, cuz i was so god damn excited for that show!!! :evil:

My son is a little upset as well . But he won't show it . I actually thought of you and Amanda not being able to go . I'm going to miss you guys!! Drive down and hang out afterwards.. :lol:[/quote]

yeah it sucks bad. i cant wait for summer. hopefully they'll play some festivals around here again. those were some of the best shinedown shows ive seen last summer.

Fiery Halo

Mon, 02/09/2009 - 17:34

This show is sold out !!! Who's all going ??

Just found out I won M&G! Anyone else?

T~

ShinedownPete

Fri, 03/13/2009 - 22:54

I just got my email today.

Me and the wife are going to the meet & greet

It's kinda weird but cool to see my name on the Events page :D

MAN, I SO CANT WAIT FOR SATURDAY!!!

ShinedownPete

Thu, 03/19/2009 - 08:50

I agree with you lol i showed my wife and kids and they were like what are you doing on that website lol.

So i take it your going to the meet & greet as well ?
I am trying to go see Saliva and Halestorm at the 95 wiil rock studio's be cool to see that as well.

[quote="plizano"]I agree with you lol i showed my wife and kids and they were like what are you doing on that website lol.

I am trying to go see Saliva and Halestorm at the 95 wiil rock studio's be cool to see that as well.[/quote]

Yup, Im listed under the M&G! I cant believe there were not more people!!! Oh well, a smaller M&G will be better. Good luck getting into the Rock Studio thing!

ShinedownPete

Thu, 03/19/2009 - 14:43

Thanks.

Well i have a feeling it is going to be more then the 4 people i think are showing.
The radio show has been giving them away like candy so i am sure at least another 10 to 15 more people but it is all good.

[quote="plizano"]Thanks.

Well i have a feeling it is going to be more then the 4 people i think are showing.
The radio show has been giving them away like candy so i am sure at least another 10 to 15 more people but it is all good.[/quote]

The radio is giving away M&G?!?!!?

That bites!!!

Fiery Halo

Thu, 03/19/2009 - 19:51

I didn't get M&G :twisted: Damn 95.1 WIIL doesn't come in on the north side of Milwaukee either .. I spend more time there than home. I'll get my M&G after though .. Teresa maybe we will actually meet this time LOL

[quote="fiery_halo"]I didn't get M&G :twisted: Damn 95.1 WIIL doesn't come in on the north side of Milwaukee either .. I spend more time there than home. I'll get my M&G after though .. Teresa maybe we will actually meet this time LOL[/quote]

Bummer on not winning and on being out of the listening area!!

And yes, maybe I'll see ya Sat! :)

ShinedownPete

Sat, 03/21/2009 - 12:05

Did anyone hear that the meet & greet for the brat stop is at 6:45 ?
The doors open at 6:30 WTF

Yes, I heard that too.

Im going to check later today if there has been any change. Maybe once the band gets there and all that. Who knows though.

Somewhere there was a lack of communication between what we were told in the email and the venue. Im just not sure where the fault lies.

Kinda sucks. I was hoping to be in the venue before the doors. Oh well.

ShinedownPete

Sat, 03/21/2009 - 12:39

Well i am going to be there around 5:30 just to be sure because the email i guess was eastern time.
And yeah seems a lot of confusion i even called the radio station and they said the fans and there radio meet is different times.

But yeah like you i was hoping to get in before the doors open but i guess will have to work are way up.

OK, the M&G is at 6:45. But it's around back at entrance C. You have to drive around back, or walk, to get there. You cant access it inside.

I was able to pick up my tickets earlier today.

Double check when you get there, if you have Will Call tickets, if you need those before the M&G or not. Because after the M&G we wont have to go back outside to get in, but will be lead to where we need to be inside the venue.

Just got home from the show...

WOW!!!

Awesome! As always :)

M&G went well...lots of radio people and like 10 from the fan club.

[img]http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/66/l_fc596658794b45e19f622e…]

The show...well, we all know, Shinedown doesnt disappoint. The guys all had great energy on stage. And Brent got the crowd jumping up and down a few times. He was also in his normal talkative self. Brent has a lot of passion for people and dreams and connecting and just all that in general.

Towards the end of the night, I remember Brent mentioned this particular song would not be played in any other city....Zach was on acoustic and Brent sang Shed Some Light with Lizzy (sp?) from Halestorm. It was AWESOME!!!

Let's see if I can remember the rest of the set...in no particular order

Fly From the Inside
Left Out
Burning Bright

Heroes
I Dare You
Save Me

Sound of Madness
Sin with a Grin
Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
Call Me (first time hearing that one live! It was AWESOME!!!)
Crow and the Butterfly
If You Only Knew
Devour

I might be forgetting something...anyone that remembers, fill me in! :)

Oh, Im not sure on the name of the instrumental played at the very beginning of the night or the name of this other thing they were playing towards the end. The guys were basically playing and Brent was singing/talking over it.

Was cool to see both Zach and Eric playing acoustic guitar at various points in the night. This was also my first show with Zach on lead. He did a FINE FINE job :)

No cameras were allowed at the venue so I have no live pics. Bummer too since they had some AMAZING lighting! :D

Cant wait to see them again at Rock on the Range in May!!

Oh hey Lisa...did you get my calls? :wink:

Fiery Halo

Sun, 03/22/2009 - 10:20

Last night was the best I've ever heard the guys sound . We got there around 4:30 and went inside around 5 . I would've been down on the floor but the venue was so disorganized . They sent us upstairs to check tickets and we never went back down. The view from the balcony was amazing and I got some really good pics. After the show we waited at the bus . I can't believe there was only me and one other couple !!! We got to talk to everyone but Barry. He was still inside hanging with his family.

The crowd was much better than the last time I saw them . From upstairs it didn't look like too much pushing and shoving was going on . I did see you though Teresa .. Too bad I was upstairs LOL..

[quote="fiery_halo"]Last night was the best I've ever heard the guys sound . We got there around 4:30 and went inside around 5 . I would've been down on the floor but the venue was so disorganized . They sent us upstairs to check tickets and we never went back down. The view from the balcony was amazing and I got some really good pics. After the show we waited at the bus . I can't believe there was only me and one other couple !!! We got to talk to everyone but Barry. He was still inside hanging with his family.

The crowd was much better than the last time I saw them . From upstairs it didn't look like too much pushing and shoving was going on . I did see you though Teresa .. Too bad I was upstairs LOL..[/quote]

YOU SAW ME?!?! HAHA That's funny! One of these days we'll meet! Glad you had a good time and got a good spot on the railing upstairs!

And yes, the crowd was not that bad at all. Just a lot of people in a little space.

Good to hear you were able to talk with almost all the guys after the show too!

synneraboveall

Mon, 03/23/2009 - 22:42

I did get your calls and they are saved to my inbox for now...i'm gonna see about tryin to save them somehow.....somewhere...LOL SO glad you called me on 'Call Me'...I have yet to see that one live...but to hear it was AWESOME!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! again...lol

I love Eric and that BRIGHT orange beenie!!!! He cracks me up...that's how I always notice him now...though I know what the boy looks like by now!!!!

OMG! I missed the original announcement on the radio but then caught the tail end of the annoucement on the radio last night.

I just confirmed it on Shinedown's website...they are playing the Brat Stop on March 21st!

OMG! I AM SOOO THERE!!!

comments

[quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"]I did get your calls and they are saved to my inbox for now...i'm gonna see about tryin to save them somehow.....somewhere...LOL SO glad you called me on 'Call Me'...I have yet to see that one live...but to hear it was AWESOME!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! again...lol

I love Eric and that BRIGHT orange beenie!!!! He cracks me up...that's how I always notice him now...though I know what the boy looks like by now!!!![/quote]

Very cool! So, could you hear the duet on Shed Some Light? That was VERY cool to see considering how much our station plays that song :)[/quote]

Yeah I can hear it...it's AWESOME!!!! I need to figure out how to save them somewhere.

that is awesome. lol. good job on the vid.

I just got emailed by 95 wiil rock and they used the video i took for Shed some light for a mash up they did for there youtube video pretty Fing cool.
seems like they used my audio along with 50 % of my video lol

Just keeps getting better.

thank you very much for sharing.

I posted some video's on youtube if anyone wants to see them.

http://www.youtube.com/Grayslakepete

[quote="synneraboveall"]I did get your calls and they are saved to my inbox for now...i'm gonna see about tryin to save them somehow.....somewhere...LOL SO glad you called me on 'Call Me'...I have yet to see that one live...but to hear it was AWESOME!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! again...lol

I love Eric and that BRIGHT orange beenie!!!! He cracks me up...that's how I always notice him now...though I know what the boy looks like by now!!!![/quote]

Very cool! So, could you hear the duet on Shed Some Light? That was VERY cool to see considering how much our station plays that song :)

I did get your calls and they are saved to my inbox for now...i'm gonna see about tryin to save them somehow.....somewhere...LOL SO glad you called me on 'Call Me'...I have yet to see that one live...but to hear it was AWESOME!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! again...lol

I love Eric and that BRIGHT orange beenie!!!! He cracks me up...that's how I always notice him now...though I know what the boy looks like by now!!!!

[quote="fiery_halo"]Last night was the best I've ever heard the guys sound . We got there around 4:30 and went inside around 5 . I would've been down on the floor but the venue was so disorganized . They sent us upstairs to check tickets and we never went back down. The view from the balcony was amazing and I got some really good pics. After the show we waited at the bus . I can't believe there was only me and one other couple !!! We got to talk to everyone but Barry. He was still inside hanging with his family.

The crowd was much better than the last time I saw them . From upstairs it didn't look like too much pushing and shoving was going on . I did see you though Teresa .. Too bad I was upstairs LOL..[/quote]

YOU SAW ME?!?! HAHA That's funny! One of these days we'll meet! Glad you had a good time and got a good spot on the railing upstairs!

And yes, the crowd was not that bad at all. Just a lot of people in a little space.

Good to hear you were able to talk with almost all the guys after the show too!

Last night was the best I've ever heard the guys sound . We got there around 4:30 and went inside around 5 . I would've been down on the floor but the venue was so disorganized . They sent us upstairs to check tickets and we never went back down. The view from the balcony was amazing and I got some really good pics. After the show we waited at the bus . I can't believe there was only me and one other couple !!! We got to talk to everyone but Barry. He was still inside hanging with his family.

The crowd was much better than the last time I saw them . From upstairs it didn't look like too much pushing and shoving was going on . I did see you though Teresa .. Too bad I was upstairs LOL..

Just got home from the show...

WOW!!!

Awesome! As always :)

M&G went well...lots of radio people and like 10 from the fan club.

[img]http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/66/l_fc596658794b45e19f622e…]

The show...well, we all know, Shinedown doesnt disappoint. The guys all had great energy on stage. And Brent got the crowd jumping up and down a few times. He was also in his normal talkative self. Brent has a lot of passion for people and dreams and connecting and just all that in general.

Towards the end of the night, I remember Brent mentioned this particular song would not be played in any other city....Zach was on acoustic and Brent sang Shed Some Light with Lizzy (sp?) from Halestorm. It was AWESOME!!!

Let's see if I can remember the rest of the set...in no particular order

Fly From the Inside
Left Out
Burning Bright

Heroes
I Dare You
Save Me

Sound of Madness
Sin with a Grin
Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
Call Me (first time hearing that one live! It was AWESOME!!!)
Crow and the Butterfly
If You Only Knew
Devour

I might be forgetting something...anyone that remembers, fill me in! :)

Oh, Im not sure on the name of the instrumental played at the very beginning of the night or the name of this other thing they were playing towards the end. The guys were basically playing and Brent was singing/talking over it.

Was cool to see both Zach and Eric playing acoustic guitar at various points in the night. This was also my first show with Zach on lead. He did a FINE FINE job :)

No cameras were allowed at the venue so I have no live pics. Bummer too since they had some AMAZING lighting! :D

Cant wait to see them again at Rock on the Range in May!!

Oh hey Lisa...did you get my calls? :wink:

OK, the M&G is at 6:45. But it's around back at entrance C. You have to drive around back, or walk, to get there. You cant access it inside.

I was able to pick up my tickets earlier today.

Double check when you get there, if you have Will Call tickets, if you need those before the M&G or not. Because after the M&G we wont have to go back outside to get in, but will be lead to where we need to be inside the venue.

Well i am going to be there around 5:30 just to be sure because the email i guess was eastern time.
And yeah seems a lot of confusion i even called the radio station and they said the fans and there radio meet is different times.

But yeah like you i was hoping to get in before the doors open but i guess will have to work are way up.

Yes, I heard that too.

Im going to check later today if there has been any change. Maybe once the band gets there and all that. Who knows though.

Somewhere there was a lack of communication between what we were told in the email and the venue. Im just not sure where the fault lies.

Kinda sucks. I was hoping to be in the venue before the doors. Oh well.

Did anyone hear that the meet & greet for the brat stop is at 6:45 ?
The doors open at 6:30 WTF

[quote="fiery_halo"]I didn't get M&G :twisted: Damn 95.1 WIIL doesn't come in on the north side of Milwaukee either .. I spend more time there than home. I'll get my M&G after though .. Teresa maybe we will actually meet this time LOL[/quote]

Bummer on not winning and on being out of the listening area!!

And yes, maybe I'll see ya Sat! :)

I didn't get M&G :twisted: Damn 95.1 WIIL doesn't come in on the north side of Milwaukee either .. I spend more time there than home. I'll get my M&G after though .. Teresa maybe we will actually meet this time LOL

[quote="plizano"]Thanks.

The radio show has been giving them away like candy so i am sure at least another 10 to 15 more people but it is all good.[/quote]

The radio is giving away M&G?!?!!?

That bites!!!

Thanks.

The radio show has been giving them away like candy so i am sure at least another 10 to 15 more people but it is all good.

[quote="plizano"]I agree with you lol i showed my wife and kids and they were like what are you doing on that website lol.

I am trying to go see Saliva and Halestorm at the 95 wiil rock studio's be cool to see that as well.[/quote]

Yup, Im listed under the M&G! I cant believe there were not more people!!! Oh well, a smaller M&G will be better. Good luck getting into the Rock Studio thing!

I agree with you lol i showed my wife and kids and they were like what are you doing on that website lol.

I am trying to go see Saliva and Halestorm at the 95 wiil rock studio's be cool to see that as well.

It's kinda weird but cool to see my name on the Events page :D

MAN, I SO CANT WAIT FOR SATURDAY!!!

I just got my email today.

Me and the wife are going to the meet & greet

Just found out I won M&G! Anyone else?

T~

This show is sold out !!! Who's all going ??

[quote="fiery_halo"][quote="lv2rokk"][quote="john45"]FUCKING 21+ SHOW!!!!! why the hell should i have to be 21 to see shinedown. i was outraged when i read 21+, cuz i was so god damn excited for that show!!! :evil:

My son is a little upset as well . But he won't show it . I actually thought of you and Amanda not being able to go . I'm going to miss you guys!! Drive down and hang out afterwards.. :lol:[/quote]

yeah it sucks bad. i cant wait for summer. hopefully they'll play some festivals around here again. those were some of the best shinedown shows ive seen last summer.

[quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"]I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Man...

I can always call ya again from the show :)[/quote]

YEAH...well..I'll see what I can work out...hopefully I can make it.

But if I don't..a phone call would be great!!!!

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"]I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Man...

I can always call ya again from the show :)

[quote="lv2rokk"][quote="synneraboveall"]I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

So, now i have to pick and choose what show i go to..not sure i can make that long a of a trip but i will try and work it out

[quote="lv2rokk"][quote="john45"]FUCKING 21+ SHOW!!!!! why the hell should i have to be 21 to see shinedown. i was outraged when i read 21+, cuz i was so god damn excited for that show!!! :evil:

My son is a little upset as well . But he won't show it . I actually thought of you and Amanda not being able to go . I'm going to miss you guys!! Drive down and hang out afterwards.. :lol:

[quote="john45"]FUCKING 21+ SHOW!!!!! why the hell should i have to be 21 to see shinedown. i was outraged when i read 21+, cuz i was so god damn excited for that show!!! :evil:

Sorry man :(

I'm sorry, are you kidding?

You have to be of a certain age to see a show?

If I were you, I'd go with your friends and ask for an permanent injunction since the content of the +21 show is readily available legally over the counter at your favourite CD vendor. You don't have to be +21 to buy the CD, do you now?

I don't want to go into a huge debate over this, but, my American friends, you often surprise me.. =)

FUCKING 21+ SHOW!!!!! why the hell should i have to be 21 to see shinedown. i was outraged when i read 21+, cuz i was so god damn excited for that show!!! :evil:

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!

[quote="synneraboveall"]I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

:D

I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I decided to get my tix in the pre-sale today...which was almost 15 minutes late starting... grrr

But, I have them! WOOHOO!!

I cant imagine this NOT selling out. I saw them the last time they played there in 2005 and Im pretty sure it did! It was a killer show too! Funny, Brad's wife was having a baby then and guess who was filling in for him? Zach! :D

Cant wait for this show!!!!

Me too !!!!!