Shinedowns on Twitter!

• Shinedowns on Twitter!
    xshinedownfreakx

Hey everyone! to all u people tht have cell phones out there (which is pretty much everone!) r u following shinedown on twitter yet? i sure am! :D There accounts are...twitter.com/shinedownmusic and eric and zach have there own! Zachs is twitter.com/zachmyersoffical and erics is twitter.com/ebassprod! hope this info helped! :lol:

Submitted by xshinedownfreakx on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 16:24

Thanks dude, im following them already...zach loves tweeting! :lol:

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 17:13

[quote="destiny453"]Thanks dude, im following them already...zach loves tweeting! :lol:[/quote]ik he does!

Been following for awhile, it's hella fun!

destiny453

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:18

Yeah they have, it's fun and Brent tweeted he can't wait to play Glasgow!! Yay for me!!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:19

i saw that i was like lucky glasgow.

destiny453

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:20

Yeah we sure are, i hope that means he has a special treat for us, mind you they must also be excited about the venue upgrade, and they have played in it before with Disturbed

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:30

wow pretty cool. please share with us if they do have a special treat for you all. i know they really love the energy you guys provide at the show. i saw once on a video right before they kick into fly from the inside that brent has everyone repeat after him with the "yeah" chant. the crowd he's talking to isn't cheering as loud as he would want them to and he talks about playing in the uk and that whenever they do you all do the chant he says you guys are at least 40 decibels louder than a 747 taking off. i was like wow that's loud lol. but to be talked about in that way is very honoring. congrats to you all and the energy you provide them with.

destiny453

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:44

Yeah you are right there, well the interview with eric just summed up how we are really, but ask most bands and they say the love playing the barrowlands in glasgow, i wish SD would play there, now that would be a fucking show!!! :)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:45

pretty cool. is it a smaller venue? i like it when bands play smaller venues it makes it a more intimate show and you can definately make connections with the band. although SHINEDOWN will connect with you no matter the size of the venue.

destiny453

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:48

No not really, but it's in the heart of glasgow, it's an old ball room but you can meet the band when they come out if you're lucky enough, people just go crazy for it :)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:48

thats pretty cool sounds like alot of fun in there.

destiny453

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:49

Oh it is, ever come to scotland gotta go to a show in there my friend!! :)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:50

i'll take you up on that one of these days i'll be sure to let you know i'm on my way.

destiny453

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:50

Yeah sure thing, I'm serious...you won't regret it :)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:52

i trust you. i'm sure i won't.

xshinedownfreakx

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 15:43

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah they have, it's fun and Brent tweeted he can't wait to play Glasgow!! Yay for me!![/quote]oh brent tweets now! i didnt know!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 17:49

yeah he just recently got one. and barry too.

destiny453

Tue, 09/22/2009 - 09:36

Yeah Brent and Barry thats a turn around eh?? :lol:

They have joined the electronic age!!! :lol:

destiny453

Tue, 09/22/2009 - 10:38

I didn't think Brent would, since that time that Zach tweeted something like 'you're not seriously twittering are you?' :lol: It's great though, much easier to know what they are up too :D

I love the little things like "just got off stage' and hour & a half til showtime! and stuff like that. Mundane but it's the good stuff! :)

destiny453

Tue, 09/22/2009 - 10:42

Yeah true, but it will be cool when they are tweeting stuff from the cities they are in and people from the Nation are seeing them at the shows :)

I LOVE the silly banter between them, like the "how many shits do I have to take" that Barry wrote, and Zach calling Eric a "fuckin liar" about Starbucks in the hotel! Seriously makes me laugh out loud. Oh, and the tweets about gambling away Eric's kidney...!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/22/2009 - 14:26

yeah that definately makes it all the more hiliarious. lol.

destiny453

Wed, 09/23/2009 - 03:43

Yeah the banter is good, but yours makes me laugh too mad_mama :) :)

Heart leap for the day: Eric just tweeted that his Starbucks was burnt today. But was going to make EPIC "bus coffee". Hope that means he was using the Yukon Blend that I brought him from Starbucks! Don't know if they have a coffee grinder, but hope that he knows Starbucks will grind it for them if he takes it into one of the shops - no charge.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 17:08

well that i know i believe they do. i think zach bought it for them i know it's a coffee/cappuchino maker and they were very psyched about it. but i believe it's a grinder as well too.

destiny453

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 17:33

its what they use on the bus. :) is it not? Lol.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 17:43

yup exactly.

destiny453

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 17:58

hey lorilee that home time yet? :)

Hey everyone! to all u people tht have cell phones out there (which is pretty much everone!) r u following shinedown on twitter yet? i sure am! :D There accounts are...twitter.com/shinedownmusic and eric and zach have there own! Zachs is twitter.com/zachmyersoffical and erics is twitter.com/ebassprod! hope this info helped! :lol:

comments

Ross says hello :) :)

Have fun lovee! :wink: Hi to Ross!

Yeah it's weird cos your days are all just starting and mine is nearly over...ME time now ;)

The different time zones makes it a strange thing though...don't you think?

I hated twitter to begin with but thanks to you guys I'm slowly getting into the hang of it :) My phone bill is gonna be huge! :lol: Gonna get a free internet thing put on it next month! :)

[quote="ladydivine10"]Found you Junkie! I'm following you! Sounds scary doesn't it?[/quote]
not at all. join in on the madness lol..

[quote="mad_mama"]Yeah, on the phone is WAY cooler than on the computer. Although, it's easier to check links from the computer. I do look at the twitpics though, so that works fine. And, yeah - have had to put mine on silent, cuz that SOB phone of mine could become a personal massage device around the time that @lorilee gets on in the evening!![/quote]Yer Damn Right!! Some of have jobs to do!! I have to catchup to these Tweet Heads for about an hour each night!! Glad somebody noticed!!! Thanks Mama! :wink:

Found you Junkie! I'm following you! Sounds scary doesn't it?

[quote="mad_mama"]Tony! You stalker! Just as I was writing that, lo and behold, I got a msg that now this Junkie guy is following me! Sheesh - you WILL wonder at the nonsense that spews from my mouth via my fingers (Right, followers??)[/quote]lol sorry i didn't respond sooner i was on twitter and then i meandered over to youtube lol.

tesser10

Well, I'm pretty much just mad_mama... just about anywhere! What're you Devine?

Hey I have to add you guys too! what's your twitter names??

Tony! You stalker! Just as I was writing that, lo and behold, I got a msg that now this Junkie guy is following me! Sheesh - you WILL wonder at the nonsense that spews from my mouth via my fingers (Right, followers??)

Of course, destiny! I figured SOMEONE would go there!

We just need to make sure our Calgary Correspondent gives the guys a proper lesson in seeing the response tweets made by us folks. And encourage them to reply once in a while. They also need to follow more people - that DOES make it funner (just ask Duff McKagan - he has well over 10,000 followers, and he follows maybe 100 or so).

Puts in pocket......Tweet me.tweet me...tweet me ..LOL! Sorry..it was a funny visual! :lol:

lol. well during class it was zach and eric and mollie that were updating lol.

Yeah, on the phone is WAY cooler than on the computer. Although, it's easier to check links from the computer. I do look at the twitpics though, so that works fine. And, yeah - have had to put mine on silent, cuz that SOB phone of mine could become a personal massage device around the time that @lorilee gets on in the evening!!

i got twitter on my phone just set it up today on my phone it's pretty cool. gotta remember to set it to silent mode when i'm in class. lol. lots of updates on twitter during that hour and fifteen minutes. still it's cool to get the guys' posts on my phone.

I just love your wit :) hehe :P

REALLY!!! For Heavens Sake...WHY????? :lol:

Uh well i have a confession to make.....I think im obsessed with you :lol: ;)

Yes, Destiny. I feel your pain, especially when I see how many posts you have made! Considering how we follow each other on other applications as well. We just can't get enough of each other!!! :lol:

I don't have anything on my phone or it would constantly be going off...i like the peace sometimes, staring at a computer all day is hard!! :( Lol

I don't have it on my phone either...I know that would be a bad idea! I am on three things at a time as it is some nights!! I have become a "sicko"!! :twisted:

Well I was bored at work but watch out when i get the damn thing on my phone finally....

I think the distraction is a 40s thing....I hope cuz i do love my job....

HAHA! HOw funny!! Can you imagine how many replies those guys get? I know how many I have to catch up on when I get home form work. Especially w/ Karen "on Safari". You guys were going at it like CRAZY yesterday!! :lol:

I always get a spray tan before a big event, before that i used to embrace the pale! :lol: Get some sun out in the desert Karen :D

True that! Haley, my daughter got a spray tan before a fromal she had at school. It looked very natural that day...the next day, it got darker and she immediately aquired the nickname "Oompa-Loompa" from her friends cuz she became so orange!!! Unfortunately, she is short too, so the nickname has stuck!! :lol:

there are other ways. They all are pretty "pasty" looking, I think they are up at night and sleep in the day, kinda like vampires!! :lol:

Yes definately a willing target i think :) He needs a tan pronto! :lol:

[quote="siouxi"]Lol "nice" pics. nice payback for the drunken pics Zach posted of him. :P[/quote]It would appear that Zach was a willing target though, not the other...! Too much of a "good thing"!!?? :lol:

Vitamin Z is hot but I would rather use my imagination...LOL....I heart the tweets!

Lol "nice" pics. nice payback for the drunken pics Zach posted of him. :P

have you seen the pics eric just posted of zach?? :lol:

Oh I was wondering who that was on your twitter! :lol: Now I know.....:)

Looks like Jake THE security dude has a twitter now too.

JLawOfficial

I added him to follow, but so far, he's posted nothing since I did.

yeah it is.

Well, they're talking about Eric on Octaine. I hope he protects himself. Very vulnerable timing. :?

true very true.

Nah..we nuts have to stick together! :lol:

well it don't drive me nuts.

Oh me too! That's why I stay hyper and always on the go or doing something! Drive's my family nuts! (proly you all too!) :(

lol no offense taken. i get a little restless at times too. i've never been diagnosed either but it's not all the time that i get it so it's more of short period of ADD for me lol.

No offense Junkie, you know I love ya, I'm just ready to move on to other things. I get bored easily and then there's the ADD, remember?! haha. I actually have never been diagnosed, It just seems like a logical explanation for my "restless nature"!! LOL

regurgitation and I'm bored with it. sorry. ...next... :)

yup, it's gotta be done. why did you vacate the other thread?

It's hard work but someone's gotta do it, right Junkie? :wink:

same here gotta pay the bills and support the SD addiction and the ink addiction too lol.

Gotta pay for that ink somehow! I like pretty things also, and I know I have to work for them. I love being able to "feed my habits"!! :lol:

Aw sounds awesome lorilee :) Hope you have a great time, i just have work for 3 hours today but then i'm back in all weekend :(

thank you i will certainly do my best to have a great weekend.

Thanks Junkie, you have a good weekend too! :)

have fun lorilee enjoy yourself.

[quote="destiny453"]hey lorilee that home time yet? :)[/quote]About 30 more minutes for me! Then I'm off for 3 days!! I'm going with some friends to Rocktoberfest Friday night. It's a big annual indoor/outdoor music festival in Frankfort, Illinois. Really fun with the best in regional talent. Oughta be a blast!!! :D

Hah! I hope it was MY coffee that has Barry's dreads shaking today! per his tweet...

hey lorilee that home time yet? :)

yup exactly.

its what they use on the bus. :) is it not? Lol.

well that i know i believe they do. i think zach bought it for them i know it's a coffee/cappuchino maker and they were very psyched about it. but i believe it's a grinder as well too.

Heart leap for the day: Eric just tweeted that his Starbucks was burnt today. But was going to make EPIC "bus coffee". Hope that means he was using the Yukon Blend that I brought him from Starbucks! Don't know if they have a coffee grinder, but hope that he knows Starbucks will grind it for them if he takes it into one of the shops - no charge.

Yeah the banter is good, but yours makes me laugh too mad_mama :) :)

yeah that definately makes it all the more hiliarious. lol.

I LOVE the silly banter between them, like the "how many shits do I have to take" that Barry wrote, and Zach calling Eric a "fuckin liar" about Starbucks in the hotel! Seriously makes me laugh out loud. Oh, and the tweets about gambling away Eric's kidney...!

Yeah true, but it will be cool when they are tweeting stuff from the cities they are in and people from the Nation are seeing them at the shows :)

I love the little things like "just got off stage' and hour & a half til showtime! and stuff like that. Mundane but it's the good stuff! :)

I didn't think Brent would, since that time that Zach tweeted something like 'you're not seriously twittering are you?' :lol: It's great though, much easier to know what they are up too :D

They have joined the electronic age!!! :lol:

Yeah Brent and Barry thats a turn around eh?? :lol:

yeah he just recently got one. and barry too.

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah they have, it's fun and Brent tweeted he can't wait to play Glasgow!! Yay for me!![/quote]oh brent tweets now! i didnt know!

i trust you. i'm sure i won't.

Yeah sure thing, I'm serious...you won't regret it :)

i'll take you up on that one of these days i'll be sure to let you know i'm on my way.

Oh it is, ever come to scotland gotta go to a show in there my friend!! :)

thats pretty cool sounds like alot of fun in there.

No not really, but it's in the heart of glasgow, it's an old ball room but you can meet the band when they come out if you're lucky enough, people just go crazy for it :)

pretty cool. is it a smaller venue? i like it when bands play smaller venues it makes it a more intimate show and you can definately make connections with the band. although SHINEDOWN will connect with you no matter the size of the venue.

Yeah you are right there, well the interview with eric just summed up how we are really, but ask most bands and they say the love playing the barrowlands in glasgow, i wish SD would play there, now that would be a fucking show!!! :)

wow pretty cool. please share with us if they do have a special treat for you all. i know they really love the energy you guys provide at the show. i saw once on a video right before they kick into fly from the inside that brent has everyone repeat after him with the "yeah" chant. the crowd he's talking to isn't cheering as loud as he would want them to and he talks about playing in the uk and that whenever they do you all do the chant he says you guys are at least 40 decibels louder than a 747 taking off. i was like wow that's loud lol. but to be talked about in that way is very honoring. congrats to you all and the energy you provide them with.

Yeah we sure are, i hope that means he has a special treat for us, mind you they must also be excited about the venue upgrade, and they have played in it before with Disturbed

i saw that i was like lucky glasgow.

Yeah they have, it's fun and Brent tweeted he can't wait to play Glasgow!! Yay for me!!

Been following for awhile, it's hella fun!

[quote="destiny453"]Thanks dude, im following them already...zach loves tweeting! :lol:[/quote]ik he does!

Thanks dude, im following them already...zach loves tweeting! :lol: