Shinedown Wine

• Shinedown Wine
    rangersuk

If anyone remembers during the COM tour I made a batch of Brunello wine and put a Shinedown Label on it. I took the labels with me to the meet & greet and had the boys autograph a few of them for me for my collection. I even brought them all a bottle and had them pose with me with the wine! Well my wife and I opened up our own winemaking shop in Northern NJ if anyone is interested in doing the same thing. We can have you make your own wine and it could be ready in as little as 6 weeks. Come up anytime to taste the wines we offer.
    We are at Vintners Circle in Andover, NJ. 973-940-7348
    Dave

Submitted by rangersuk on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedowngrl89

Mon, 06/18/2012 - 18:47

that sounds cool. will deff have to try your wine sometinme

rangersuk

Thu, 06/21/2012 - 09:48

Cait,
I just read your post about Breaking Inside. I think many of us here feel the same as you. I just lost my cat Taz after 17 wonderful years, he was my best friend. Now when I hear If You Only Knew I start crying all over again thinking of him sleeping next to me and how I can't sleep without him there.
PM me your address and I will send you a bottle of my Shinedown Wine.
Dave

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 06/25/2012 - 09:16

that's awesome man. I'll definately keep that in mind. My wife and I live in south Texas but we've bee looking for a spot to vacation sometime. If we end up heading out the NJ area I'll definately drop you a line to see if we can swing by and try out the wines.

I've been VERY fortunate to have had the 2009 COM Brunello and it was FABULOUS!! We were very sorry to be finished it and I've also had the fortune to several other varieties of Dave's wine and everything has been very good.

As to vacationing in North Jersey...between the beaches, NYC, the mountains, there is actually a lot to do! And the other New Jerseyians can also let you know what is worthwhile to do around as well.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 07/09/2012 - 12:26

wow, thanks for the info abby. i apprecaite it.

If anyone remembers during the COM tour I made a batch of Brunello wine and put a Shinedown Label on it. I took the labels with me to the meet & greet and had the boys autograph a few of them for me for my collection. I even brought them all a bottle and had them pose with me with the wine! Well my wife and I opened up our own winemaking shop in Northern NJ if anyone is interested in doing the same thing. We can have you make your own wine and it could be ready in as little as 6 weeks. Come up anytime to taste the wines we offer.
We are at Vintners Circle in Andover, NJ. 973-940-7348
Dave

comments

wow, thanks for the info abby. i apprecaite it.

I've been VERY fortunate to have had the 2009 COM Brunello and it was FABULOUS!! We were very sorry to be finished it and I've also had the fortune to several other varieties of Dave's wine and everything has been very good.

As to vacationing in North Jersey...between the beaches, NYC, the mountains, there is actually a lot to do! And the other New Jerseyians can also let you know what is worthwhile to do around as well.

that's awesome man. I'll definately keep that in mind. My wife and I live in south Texas but we've bee looking for a spot to vacation sometime. If we end up heading out the NJ area I'll definately drop you a line to see if we can swing by and try out the wines.

Cait,
I just read your post about Breaking Inside. I think many of us here feel the same as you. I just lost my cat Taz after 17 wonderful years, he was my best friend. Now when I hear If You Only Knew I start crying all over again thinking of him sleeping next to me and how I can't sleep without him there.
PM me your address and I will send you a bottle of my Shinedown Wine.
Dave

that sounds cool. will deff have to try your wine sometinme