Shinedown tonight at the Dunk!!!

• Shinedown tonight at the Dunk!!!
    Masshinedownfan

Good lord i'm pumped up today!!!! Providence Rhode Island will be rockin and rollin tonight for Shinedowns kickoff tour!!!!!! Who needs coffee today!!! :mrgreen:

Submitted by Masshinedownfan on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 01/21/2010 - 09:25

that is awesome get some vids of it if you can. i heard that they are going to have a new show intro. as soon as the lights go out get your camera ready is what zach said. it's going to look good. lol.

Masshinedownfan

Thu, 01/21/2010 - 09:30

Sweet! I will have my eyes/ears ready for the show! Heading to Providence later in the afternoon......cannot wait!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 01/21/2010 - 15:54

awesome have fun tonight.

BrAnDi_11

Sat, 01/23/2010 - 02:54

saw a video on facebook looks like the boys stage got a major facelift! Love the opener & the new stage!

Masshinedownfan

Sat, 01/23/2010 - 11:00

Okay about the 1/21 show....

Let me first say.....Skillet was AWESOME! If anyone is going to these shows do not show up late. You want to see Skillet!!!! The band is amazing with violins and all types of talent on stage. Not to mention the female's on stage......they sounded great and had alot of energy!

Puddle of Mudd had a hard act to follow and......well they did not fair well..they had multiple issues with audio and the guitarist was acting like a little kid that did'nt get his way when he had issues with his guitar. The lead singer sounded like he was whining his way through songs and well it was kind of annoying...

Shinedown.......well.....this was my 7th show and was the best i have seen with a great songlist of old and new. Brett sounded like i have never heard him before. Loud......crisp......and right on key along with the band everyone was pleased in Providence. Although to this day i am dumbfounded as to why these shows are not sold out!!! There were alot of 1st timers there also.

I was did not take a camera this time which i was kicking myself in the ass and still am pissed i did not......had great seats.....go figure..

Anyway.......just for anyone who is going to these shows.....check out Skillet for sure......these guys & lady's rock! Oh ya the drummer......she killed em out there!!

Best show ever!

Good lord i'm pumped up today!!!! Providence Rhode Island will be rockin and rollin tonight for Shinedowns kickoff tour!!!!!! Who needs coffee today!!! :mrgreen:

comments

Shinedown 1/21 Show review!!

Okay about the 1/21 show....

Let me first say.....Skillet was AWESOME! If anyone is going to these shows do not show up late. You want to see Skillet!!!! The band is amazing with violins and all types of talent on stage. Not to mention the female's on stage......they sounded great and had alot of energy!

Puddle of Mudd had a hard act to follow and......well they did not fair well..they had multiple issues with audio and the guitarist was acting like a little kid that did'nt get his way when he had issues with his guitar. The lead singer sounded like he was whining his way through songs and well it was kind of annoying...

Shinedown.......well.....this was my 7th show and was the best i have seen with a great songlist of old and new. Brett sounded like i have never heard him before. Loud......crisp......and right on key along with the band everyone was pleased in Providence. Although to this day i am dumbfounded as to why these shows are not sold out!!! There were alot of 1st timers there also.

I was did not take a camera this time which i was kicking myself in the ass and still am pissed i did not......had great seats.....go figure..

Anyway.......just for anyone who is going to these shows.....check out Skillet for sure......these guys & lady's rock! Oh ya the drummer......she killed em out there!!

Best show ever!

saw a video on facebook looks like the boys stage got a major facelift! Love the opener & the new stage!

awesome have fun tonight.

Sweet! I will have my eyes/ears ready for the show! Heading to Providence later in the afternoon......cannot wait!!!

that is awesome get some vids of it if you can. i heard that they are going to have a new show intro. as soon as the lights go out get your camera ready is what zach said. it's going to look good. lol.