Shinedown @ Toledo Zoo Ampitheatre 8/28

• Shinedown @ Toledo Zoo Ampitheatre 8/28
    ifyouonlyknew_3

Hey all of you out there.. i was just wondering if anyone from the board is going to this show? And if you are... we all need to plot a way to get the best tickets possible! And also do you think there will be presale M&G tickets for this venue?

Submitted by ifyouonlyknew_3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

AngInOhio09

Mon, 05/18/2009 - 15:16

I am going and I bought my tickets thru presale, looks like i got 9th row center.

ifyouonlyknew_3

Mon, 05/18/2009 - 23:39

[quote="anginohio"]I am going and I bought my tickets thru presale, looks like i got 9th row center.[/quote]

Nice! I am like 6th row center so we shouldnt be too far from each other! I say any seat there is a decent seat but we got some kick ass ones I believe! I wish I could of done the meet and greet tickets but I could not afford the $175 x 4 for me and my sisters to go.. :( Did you get the M&G tickets??

AngInOhio09

Tue, 05/19/2009 - 03:50

As far as I know i did not get meet and greet. I did get to meet them here in Cincinnati when they came to Bogarts just by hanging around out back. Brent was sick I believe and did not come out, but the others did. I forgot to get my tickets until about an hour after the presale started. I have never been to this venue have you?

ifyouonlyknew_3

Tue, 05/19/2009 - 20:11

[quote="anginohio"]As far as I know i did not get meet and greet. I did get to meet them here in Cincinnati when they came to Bogarts just by hanging around out back. Brent was sick I believe and did not come out, but the others did. I forgot to get my tickets until about an hour after the presale started. I have never been to this venue have you?[/quote]

Thats awesome you got to meet them in Cincinatti! They are so awesome about being available to talk to after the show. But yes I have been to this venue before because I live near Toledo, however I have not been to a concert with this kind of lineup there before.. so I think it will be different considering there are seats and not just GA.. I just hope the weather goes our way because there is nothing covering the crowd only the stage! But it is a pretty cool ampitheatre though, there really isn't a bad seat in the house.

Well I Got A Candle.

Tue, 05/19/2009 - 21:33

hey Steph:)
I will most likely be attending this show, but lawn seats.
I decided id rather visit two lawns shows then one show with good seats?
ive been first row the first 2 times ive seen them.

lol

ifyouonlyknew_3

Wed, 05/20/2009 - 00:48

[quote="welligotacandle"]hey Steph:)

lol[/quote]

most likely? YOU ARE GOING!!! :)

haha but the only thing there isn't really lawn seats at the zoo I dont think..?

parkberry

Tue, 07/28/2009 - 20:26

I am going. I've got M&G tickets and I've got 4th row center. I'm going by myself so I hope I can meet up with you guys.
104.7 appears to be billing this as Shinedown as the main attraction. Anyone have details on this? They were in a support role when I saw them in Detroit. Are Staind and them reversing rolles at any point?

Hey all of you out there.. i was just wondering if anyone from the board is going to this show? And if you are... we all need to plot a way to get the best tickets possible! And also do you think there will be presale M&G tickets for this venue?

comments

I am going. I've got M&G tickets and I've got 4th row center. I'm going by myself so I hope I can meet up with you guys.
104.7 appears to be billing this as Shinedown as the main attraction. Anyone have details on this? They were in a support role when I saw them in Detroit. Are Staind and them reversing rolles at any point?

[quote="welligotacandle"]hey Steph:)

lol[/quote]

most likely? YOU ARE GOING!!! :)

haha but the only thing there isn't really lawn seats at the zoo I dont think..?

hey Steph:)

lol

[quote="anginohio"]As far as I know i did not get meet and greet. I did get to meet them here in Cincinnati when they came to Bogarts just by hanging around out back. Brent was sick I believe and did not come out, but the others did. I forgot to get my tickets until about an hour after the presale started. I have never been to this venue have you?[/quote]

Thats awesome you got to meet them in Cincinatti! They are so awesome about being available to talk to after the show. But yes I have been to this venue before because I live near Toledo, however I have not been to a concert with this kind of lineup there before.. so I think it will be different considering there are seats and not just GA.. I just hope the weather goes our way because there is nothing covering the crowd only the stage! But it is a pretty cool ampitheatre though, there really isn't a bad seat in the house.

As far as I know i did not get meet and greet. I did get to meet them here in Cincinnati when they came to Bogarts just by hanging around out back. Brent was sick I believe and did not come out, but the others did. I forgot to get my tickets until about an hour after the presale started. I have never been to this venue have you?

[quote="anginohio"]I am going and I bought my tickets thru presale, looks like i got 9th row center.[/quote]

Nice! I am like 6th row center so we shouldnt be too far from each other! I say any seat there is a decent seat but we got some kick ass ones I believe! I wish I could of done the meet and greet tickets but I could not afford the $175 x 4 for me and my sisters to go.. :( Did you get the M&G tickets??

I am going and I bought my tickets thru presale, looks like i got 9th row center.