Shinedown on the Today Show 9/2

• Shinedown on the Today Show 9/2
    lorilee

Hey People! The band will be playing the acoustic version of Call Me on the Today show on Wednesday, 9/2. Check 'em out if you can!!(I will be at work :( )

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Tue, 09/01/2009 - 16:03

Thanks for the reminder...don't know what time that will be in the UK but I'm sure I will be able to catch it on you tube at some point :)

POOOOOOPPPPPPPP!

I will be at work but thank god for you tube!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/01/2009 - 17:13

thanks for the reminder i will be stuck at work i'll see if maybe i can catch it online some how.

[quote="destiny453"]Thanks for the reminder...don't know what time that will be in the UK but I'm sure I will be able to catch it on you tube at some point :)[/quote]Hey, that's right, I won't have to miss it!! Thanks friend! :)

[quote="merkjr"]Got to make sure the DVD player is set to record TV.
Can't wait. And hopefully I can find the MTV2 special on TV too.[/quote] That was good too, I found it by accident! Too short though! Only 1/2 hour, but better than nuthin'!! :wink:

I'll be DVRing it !

destiny453

Wed, 09/02/2009 - 04:33

I must go watch on you tube then :)

according to Eric, they will be on with Kathylee, so that means the last 1/3 of the show!

destiny453

Wed, 09/02/2009 - 09:11

I saw some of their tweets :)

Now that we are on Twitter, does that make us Twits? LOL! :)

destiny453

Wed, 09/02/2009 - 09:21

Yes but I heard if you tweet to much you can become a twat! :lol: :lol:

[quote="destiny453"]Yes but I heard if you tweet to much you can become a twat! :lol: :lol:[/quote]Aren't we that already?? (You so funny!)

destiny453

Wed, 09/02/2009 - 09:31

Haha speak for yourself mrs! Lol...I am not a fully fledged twat yet! :lol:

AngInOhio09

Wed, 09/02/2009 - 11:34

:lol:

I can't believe she called Brent , Meatloaf,:shock: :shock: that woman needs glasses.
Meatloaf must be at least 25 or 30 years older than Brent.

destiny453

Thu, 09/03/2009 - 06:58

Thank you mad_mama :) Saves me trawling through youtube!!

[quote="anginohio"]:lol:[/quote]Hi "Sneaky"! :wink: Who are you? Don't be afraid, we don't bite!! :lol:

AngInOhio09

Thu, 09/03/2009 - 11:26

I am nobody lol. I was laughing at the twit and twat comments.

I thought the look on Brents face was priceless when she told him at first she thought he was Meatloaf. I saw him on Don't Forget The Lyrics a few months ago, and he is like 60 or something.

You know, I am just STEAMED over that idiotic comment! The more I think about it, the more mad I get! How DARE she! Speaking of twats...

[quote="destiny453"]I must go watch on you tube then :)[/quote]YouTube always jacks my computer up. I almost try to avoid it. :cry:

I agree mad mama..what a nut that woman is! I felt like saying..do you have any idea what a lyrical genius you're talking to you ass?? They never ask the right questions. :evil:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/03/2009 - 21:51

seriously twat would be an understatement for that idiotic and just plain uncalled for comment. no way no how should brent or any of the guys ever be confused for meat loaf. that's just plain stupidity.

It was very rude and insulting! I hope she get's canned and relegated to some suburban dinner theater gig!!! :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/03/2009 - 22:12

lmao nice way to put it.

Why, thank you! Nice of you to say. I always tried to tolerate KLG before, but now ALL BETS ARE OFF!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/03/2009 - 22:17

yeah i know what you mean i hated her before now i really don't care for her at all. lost alot of respect if i ever had any for her. with that one idiotic comment. i admire brent for biting his tongue and not saying anything.

Brent definitely showed so much restraint! Another reason to respect him! 8)

That's one of the things I love about Shinedown , they are always a class act. Polite , appreciative, humble, down to Earth... you feel me?

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/03/2009 - 22:21

yup one of the many reasons i love them so much. yet that comment i don't know it's too much for me. i had to say something lol. still shinedown some of the nicest people and humble people anyone could ever meet.

Hey People! The band will be playing the acoustic version of Call Me on the Today show on Wednesday, 9/2. Check 'em out if you can!!(I will be at work :( )

comments

I didn't realize that my local station split the Today show in half and aired the 10am segment at 11am - I just thought that's the way show was done. So as I am seeing the band Tweeting at 10am "we'll be on soon" I started to get anxious b/c there was no 10am for me and I was worried I was missing it all together! I had to wait until nearly noon for their performance! I've never liked Kathie Lee and when she said Brent looked like Meatloaf a few choice words came out of my mouth. The woman has no class! :? The performance was great though and worth the wait! :D

bye.

Im just walking, tryin too get fit :lol: bye bye

alrighty travel safe. i will.

haha i dont drive yet, legally :) you have fun 2

ok bye. have a great day. drive safe.

Like now....no seriously I'm off now :lo:

yes definately soon we shall meet again. :)

Well great chatting with you, speak again soon hopefully :)

i won't i'll be signing off here in a few minutes. see you later.

yeah i should probably go and put some clothes on! :lol: have a great day posting and I will be back in around 4-5 hours :) dont post too much without me! :lol:

well goodluck at work. this has turned into a posting frenzy lol. i love it. so much better than work. have a great day at work and take care..

Yeah thats true! :lol: I can hardly keep up with you though, and where has the time went, i gotta go 2 work so soooonnnnn :( :(

This is so rapid fire today it's like instant messaging!!!! :lol:

eh they just like to let on that they do. lol.

:lol: well apparently alot more than me! :D

lol. driving instructors what do they know.

my driving instructor is forever moaning at me that i pull the gears to hard! :lol:

lol true very true nice way of putting it.

:lol: Im the same i always hit the keys too heavy, like when i'm driving too i always pull on everything too hard, its like Im scared if i dont then it wont do what im asking it too :lol:

i don't think you are. i just work with computers every day so i'm kind of used to it by now. i'm using an old keyboard right now that's really loud when i type so i gotta slow down a little cuz it sounds like a machine gun when i type lol. my boss told me to tone it down a notch lol.

I do too but I always end up spelling wrong and never check, so im not actaully dumb :lol:

lol i try my best.

Dude...you type way to fast, do you work with computers?? :lol:

me too.

It's true, almost all the time on my days off etc I just sit at a computer! :lol:

aww that stinks.

Yeah that is so true, but i think im getting repetitiuve strain injury with all the typing! :lol:

any time spent with the Sd family is time well spent.

you guys still have the whole day ahead :) i have done nothing with my day but sit on here and make myself a curry! :lol:

oh wow careful along the way.

It sure is, i cant keep up, im not workin until 6pm thats like an hour and a half away for me though

IT'S A F-ING POSTING FRENZY!!!!!

yup. i'm supposed to be working lol.

we are obsessed with posting today :)

[quote="lorilee"]I'm glad to be of service!!! :lol: You make mine everyday!!![/quote]
oh your good at this very good. :)

awww :) I dont wanna go 2 work :(

I'm glad to be of service!!! :lol: You make mine everyday!!!

[quote="lorilee"]Thank's I love when cute young men agree with me! :twisted:[/quote]
lol. why thank you lorilee. you made my day.

No no, I guess I already new, since you always talk about mud wrestling and unwanted pregnancy and well you know :P :P :lol: :lol:

Are you just now picking up on that? I thought everybody already knew that!!! :twisted:

You are a devil woman :P :P

Thank's I love when cute young men agree with me! :twisted:

lol barehugs are the best. lorilee your right it is only kinky the first time you do it. lol.

Myabe in your case :P Not in mine mwahahahaha

[quote="destiny453"]Not with the claws though :)[/quote]Remember...it's only kinky the first time you do it!!! :lol:

tis true my friend :)

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"][quote="lorilee"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"][quote="lorilee"]You guys seem to be my drug of chioce as of late!! I am still not sure if it's a healthy habit or not!! LOL!! :lol:[/quote]
definately we are healthy. you all are my drug of choice as well.[/quote]AWWW! Muah!! ((hug)) :lol:[/quote]
(big hug) right back at ya. i'm really into bear hugs. lol.[/quote]That's funny Junkie...cuz I'm into "Bare Hugs" HAHAHAHA!!!! :wink:

lol.

I have very very long claws :) They come in handy! :twisted:

nope i've taken the liberty to trim my claws short lol. so no worries there. only the bearlike hug.

Not with the claws though :)

I like bear hugs!

[quote="lorilee"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"][quote="lorilee"]You guys seem to be my drug of chioce as of late!! I am still not sure if it's a healthy habit or not!! LOL!! :lol:[/quote]
definately we are healthy. you all are my drug of choice as well.[/quote]AWWW! Muah!! ((hug)) :lol:[/quote]
(big hug) right back at ya. i'm really into bear hugs. lol.

OH MAN!!! "Baby Blue" by Badfinger is playing on the jams at work! One of my ALL TIME FAVES!!!!! :D

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"][quote="lorilee"]You guys seem to be my drug of chioce as of late!! I am still not sure if it's a healthy habit or not!! LOL!! :lol:[/quote]
definately we are healthy. you all are my drug of choice as well.[/quote]AWWW! Muah!! ((hug)) :lol:

:lol: Yeah you will be up cos you probably wont have been to bed from the night before! :) Lucky thing....i do have a girls trip away actually next weekend, cant believe i forgot about that!!

i'm sorry i didn't mean to rub it in. i was more paying tribute to you. i'll be up at 5am too wishing you good luck at work. have a good time at work. hope the time flies by.

awwwww :( dont rub it in :lol: i have my friends 21st on friday and i cant even drink as im up at 5am for work on the sat morning :(

sounds like a plan. this weekend i'm dedicating my first beer to you.

No it is not good, next time off isnt until my 21st birthday party where i plan on getting very very drunk!!! :) :)

[quote="lorilee"]You guys seem to be my drug of chioce as of late!! I am still not sure if it's a healthy habit or not!! LOL!! :lol:[/quote]
definately we are healthy. you all are my drug of choice as well.

Okay see you there :D

I am working my way over there...like now!!!!! :twisted:

you might want to take a look in the Devour section i posted something for all the addicted ladies over here. :twisted:

Agreed! :D

Lol sure, it's healthier than a lot of other things. :lol:

You guys seem to be my drug of chioce as of late!! I am still not sure if it's a healthy habit or not!! LOL!! :lol:

that's rough when you get no weekends you gotta have some down time to unwind.

oh i had a few little drinks last nite aswell, but thats ok in book cos i dont get a weekend as i work them ALL!!!!! :( :lol:

No cig here....just some wine and ZZZZzzzzzzzzz.....only to wake up and..... :oops: :evil: 8) :lol:

lol. you'll be happy to know i didn't drink lol. i got my reading done and now it's time to cruise the boards.

I heard that ! Those college years were He77!!

lol i smoked for a bit but quit and haven't done it ever since. although a beer sounds really good right about now. too bad I got class to go to. And then alot of reading on the agenda for tonight. I need as many brain cells as I can get lol.

Oh i did...giving up but its sooooo hard :(

Dude!! I don't even smoke!!!!!LOL!!

lorilee i want a cigarette now!! :(

[quote="mollie"]i may have to change my fb name to shiner shaker....jk!!!!

awesome and if I could be anything....I think i would like to be Zach's guitar...

and, yes, you can go there....i did and have and will... :twisted: :P :lol:[/quote]

My mind is in the gutter right now :twisted: :wink: :oops:

[quote="mollie"]i may have to change my fb name to shiner shaker....jk!!!!

awesome and if I could be anything....I think i would like to be Zach's guitar...

and, yes, you can go there....i did and have and will... :twisted: :P :lol:[/quote]Wow Mollie...just WOW!!! My mind is working overtime!!! :twisted: :shock: :lol:
8) (this is me afterward, with a cigarette!!!)

[quote="lorilee"]Funny though, huh It could happen!!![/quote]
yeah it could happen.

Noooooooooooooo you cant be Eric.....I am! hahahaha :twisted:

i may have to change my fb name to shiner shaker....jk!!!!

and, yes, you can go there....i did and have and will... :twisted: :P :lol:

Funny though, huh It could happen!!!

lol that would be crazy.

I had a thought while I was cleaning... what if they had alter-egos? What if I actually WAS Eric!!! Tryin' to get myself some good pub!!! HAHA!! :lol:

me 4 me 4 :lol: :)

me three-me three! :lol:LOL!!

me too. me too.

I'm sure they peruse it from time to time...at least I'd like to think so.

I could only hope, especially if they knew the family they have here! Who wouldn't love that? We all do, true? :)

it could happen i know zach cruises through the other message board the public one. maybe they cruise through here too.

I wonder...

haha that would be funny, we all need to twitter them and tell them to come visit once in a while...or maybe they are lurking about somewhere :) :)

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]true. but they are all of ours. every die hard fan that can't go one day without hearing an SD song without going into complete shiner shakes: that's who the guys belong to. we're a big SD loving family.[/quote]

[b]Shiner shakes[/b], that just cracked me up :lol:

@ Lori, i agree, we got a good thing going on here.
and i would love to see their faces too, when they read some of the stuff we write about them. :twisted:

That's right brutha! I would love to see their expressions if they saw some of this stuff!! I mean, we get into some good shi+ in here, don't we? Who would have thought some of these threads would go on as long as they have? We just have so much to say about this band and the emotion they bring out in us! It's really cathartic!! :twisted:

true. but they are all of ours. every die hard fan that can't go one day without hearing an SD song without going into complete shiner shakes: that's who the guys belong to. we're a big SD loving family.

I guess it's natural to feel possesive about things you love!

I also like how we call them *our* guys...now I Own You! :D Lol

Better her than me! LOL! This is too funny...how loyally we defend our guys!! I love it!! :D

Never liked that twit to begin with and well, this situation sinks her stupid boat in my book and you know that is just terrible. LOL....

Haha mad_mama....you have me laughing again! Shit list?! Lol

true story they sounded great.

Well regardless of her stupidity, they sounded great! I just love when they play acoustic! 8)

I saw the clip last night on Youtube and i was like wow she is stupid.
The other lady seem to at least give them respect by saying she loves there song 2nd chance.

KLG is for sure a stupid person and very ill prepared to interview them.
Sometimes i wish they would not even do those shows because the people on there are clueless of there music and feel it is the flavor of the moment.

Ok let me get off my soapbox.

She's on MY shit list for sure. Ignorant bitch. I think Saturday Night Live pretty much had her retarded, spastic self down cold!

no we wouldn't.

Them's our boys, true? We wouldn't have it any other way!! :)

Yes she was a bit of a cow, but i agree with you lorilee, definately polite guys :)

She was totally unprepared for the interview. Unprofessionalism (sp) at the utmost highest!! BAH!!!! :evil: :x

yup i certainly hope so too. that was not necessary at all. even if for some unforeseen reason. that i can't not wrap my head around why any one would have that remote idea. you should not say it out loud. whatever idiotic thing she was thinking she should not have said it at all. keep it in your own head lol.

I sure hope her "people" had a chat with her about how to treat the Today show guests with more respect and dignity!

yup one of the many reasons i love them so much. yet that comment i don't know it's too much for me. i had to say something lol. still shinedown some of the nicest people and humble people anyone could ever meet.

That's one of the things I love about Shinedown , they are always a class act. Polite , appreciative, humble, down to Earth... you feel me?

Brent definitely showed so much restraint! Another reason to respect him! 8)

yeah i know what you mean i hated her before now i really don't care for her at all. lost alot of respect if i ever had any for her. with that one idiotic comment. i admire brent for biting his tongue and not saying anything.

Why, thank you! Nice of you to say. I always tried to tolerate KLG before, but now ALL BETS ARE OFF!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

lmao nice way to put it.

It was very rude and insulting! I hope she get's canned and relegated to some suburban dinner theater gig!!! :lol:

seriously twat would be an understatement for that idiotic and just plain uncalled for comment. no way no how should brent or any of the guys ever be confused for meat loaf. that's just plain stupidity.

I agree mad mama..what a nut that woman is! I felt like saying..do you have any idea what a lyrical genius you're talking to you ass?? They never ask the right questions. :evil:

[quote="destiny453"]I must go watch on you tube then :)[/quote]YouTube always jacks my computer up. I almost try to avoid it. :cry:

You know, I am just STEAMED over that idiotic comment! The more I think about it, the more mad I get! How DARE she! Speaking of twats...

I am nobody lol. I was laughing at the twit and twat comments.

I thought the look on Brents face was priceless when she told him at first she thought he was Meatloaf. I saw him on Don't Forget The Lyrics a few months ago, and he is like 60 or something.

[quote="anginohio"]:lol:[/quote]Hi "Sneaky"! :wink: Who are you? Don't be afraid, we don't bite!! :lol:

Thank you mad_mama :) Saves me trawling through youtube!!

I can't believe she called Brent , Meatloaf,:shock: :shock: that woman needs glasses.
Meatloaf must be at least 25 or 30 years older than Brent.

:lol:

Haha speak for yourself mrs! Lol...I am not a fully fledged twat yet! :lol:

[quote="destiny453"]Yes but I heard if you tweet to much you can become a twat! :lol: :lol:[/quote]Aren't we that already?? (You so funny!)

Yes but I heard if you tweet to much you can become a twat! :lol: :lol:

Now that we are on Twitter, does that make us Twits? LOL! :)

I saw some of their tweets :)

according to Eric, they will be on with Kathylee, so that means the last 1/3 of the show!

I must go watch on you tube then :)

I'll be DVRing it !

[quote="merkjr"]Got to make sure the DVD player is set to record TV.
Can't wait. And hopefully I can find the MTV2 special on TV too.[/quote] That was good too, I found it by accident! Too short though! Only 1/2 hour, but better than nuthin'!! :wink:

[quote="destiny453"]Thanks for the reminder...don't know what time that will be in the UK but I'm sure I will be able to catch it on you tube at some point :)[/quote]Hey, that's right, I won't have to miss it!! Thanks friend! :)

thanks for the reminder i will be stuck at work i'll see if maybe i can catch it online some how.

POOOOOOPPPPPPPP!

I will be at work but thank god for you tube!!!!

Thanks for the reminder...don't know what time that will be in the UK but I'm sure I will be able to catch it on you tube at some point :)